St. Louis Deals

bigriver314

CAGiversary!
Hey just wanted to see what other CAG's were from STL.

Um.. I guess on place i have found a lot of cheap games has been Software Plus on Olive rd. 5 miles west of 270

I picked up Halo 2 for 12.99 there and Midnight Club Dub Edition for 19.99 as well.

Both where new by the way

I wouldn't be if I didn't have a BB card, lets me spread out the cost quite a bit. Now BB will match the target b2g1 free right, because I'm thinking Injustice, Killzone and 3rd yet to be decided...

Have fun guys.  I haven't bought a launch system since the Gamecube.  I remember picking it up the morning of the launch at the Galleria and then driving around town to try and find games that I could rent.  

And I hope you guys love your new systems.

40% off pizza at Dominos: coupon code 55140
40% off pizza + $5 side items at Dominos: coupon code 55189

Good through 1/12/14

Edit: This apparently only works for Domino's stores in the south County/Fenton area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fenton Target has 7 copies of Justice League: War Steelbook Blu-Ray left. They are sold out of Super Mario 3D World as I got the last copy.

Also the Fenton GS is I believe the only GS in the South/West County area doing a midnight release for all the games coming out on 2-25 (Castlevania LoS 2, Tales of Symphonia HD Collection, Thief, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare)

Fenton Best Buy has a pair of "Open Box" Xbox One controllers for $47.99

Brentwood Best Buy has an "Open Box" Xbox One controller for $39.99

After I went to south county Target at 1 pm on Tuesday and picked up my copy, they had 1 PS3 and 2 X360 copies of Lightning Returns Steelbook edition left in stock.

Fenton BB is out of Catching Fire Steelbooks and only has 2 or 3 Hunger Games Steelbooks left. South County is out of Hunger Games Steelbooks and only has about 10 Catching Fire Steelbooks left (most of the ones left are on a movie rack back by the appliances.)

I had to buy a HG at Fenton then take it to SC to do a return/rebuy with Catching Fire.

Not that its cag worthy but lords of shadow 2 is on clearance at target already 41.98 now. Watch for it to drop quick

Fenton WM found a bunch more copies of the Anchorman 1/2 Steelbook in the back I guess, they had over 10 in a large Anchorman 2 display by the right door entrance. SC Walmart on the other hand was down to one copy as of 10 pm last night.

If anyone is interested, the stereo headsets for Wii U (should work for anything that takes the normal headphone jack plug) are $12.50 at TRU right now, if they're 50% off marked clearance price sale is still going on. They had about 5 left at Sunset Hills.

If anyone is playing hearthstone around st louis look me up Kezmer is my battlenet name. Im terrible but its so damn addicting i cant stop

Fenton Target is down to 3 Steelbook copies of new animated Batman (all up front) & 4 copies of Veronica Mars (1 front, 3 in electronics.) Blu-Ray

Edit: Make that 2 left, security guy just grabbed one.

Anyone know what VStock gives for a Wii wheel? Going to get 1 free w/MK 8 at Target and figured they would give the most for it. A few bucks would be great.

Was any STL CAGs able to get a ticket to Sony's E3 Press Conference being aired at the movie theater in Fenton? I'm on the wait list, but not sure if I wanna go just for the off chance that I'm able to sneak in.

Was any STL CAGs able to get a ticket to Sony's E3 Press Conference being aired at the movie theater in Fenton? I'm on the wait list, but not sure if I wanna go just for the off chance that I'm able to sneak in.
I was able to get two.

24 Hour Wal-Mart's not selling Mario Kart got me STEAMIN' MAD BROS.

Brentwood Best Buy will be hosting the area's "Nintendo Smash-Fest" on June 11th and June 14th. They will have a demo of Super Smash Bros for Wii U and if you pre-order during the event you'll get some collectible "gold coin" and $5 in rewards points when you pick up the game on release.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/games-promotions/nintendo-smash-fest/pcmcat332400050002.c?id=pcmcat332400050002&DCMP=rdr122474
This should be exciting, I'll be there this year!

I was at the E3 event last year at this Best Buy and it was SWAMPED with people (they all brought their 3ds systems for multiplayer in line), but after an hour or so of waiting I got to play Mario Kart 8 - 11 months before it's eventual release. Was pretty damn cool...

I bought 5 360 games that were all under a dollar at gamestop.

2 kinect adventures

1 battlefield bad company 2

1 some truth or lie game

and I think NCAA Football 2008.

I put $10 toward halo master chief collection and have a $40 gift card.

I went today and it took about 30 minutes. Guy knew what he was doing, it just takes awhile signing and having to initial everything. Put $10 towards Sunset Overdrive. He acted like I couldn't bring 5 more games in so I don't want to test it tomorrow.

The Vintage Stock in Chesterfield Mall has 2 Black Retron 5s in stock for the MSRP of $140. I was tempted, but I would prefer to get a gray one.

Edit: The V-Stock in South County has a black Retron 5 too.

I got a regular ticket. Should have gone even if on wait list as theatre was only 3/4 full after seating all the wait list folks.

A retro-game store called Game Trader 2 in St Charles is re-opening up under new management on Tuesday July 22nd. I'm going for the famicom games and their facebook shows Tengen Tetris boxed.

10500384_394559287350033_8832138105557584533_n.jpg

www.facebook.com/GameTraderII/

Anyone else have any luck trading in 360 Slims today?  I traded my 2 in at the South County store at about 11:15 and it worked.  I would have posted this earlier, but I didn't have time.  

I bought the last 360E(I think that is the newest One-looking model) they had and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the remaining $400 I have on a giftcard.  

This was a better deal that the Microsoft Store $10 minimum trade-in deal.

Bodach's has a bunch of boxes NES, SNES, & N64 games, including a factory sealed Tetris 2 NES, but since he hates the Internet he never posts any of them on Facebook or Craigslist or sells on EBay.

Its not great deals but costco has ps4's with 1 year of plus and an extra controller for 489, maybe even after the 15 in the ads but if you are executive you get 2% cadh back also. Xbone's are 384 without kinect. Im still in no hurry for a new console but in case you're interested they are there

Yeah im sure there are better deals. Costco does have an excellent return policy which may make it close. Im still not even close to buying a new console. It will be a long time before i do. I just rarely have time to play more than Hearthstone anymore. It will take a mass effect or dead space to get me to budge at this point

Yeah i live within a mile of the mills maybe 5 miles from ferguson. Mills closed last night after a mob showed up. Things have been quiet on my mail route in Florissant all day the last 2 days though. I carry in old town up the main street so there probably wont be much craziness there which i am thankful for

bread's done
Back