St. Louis Deals

bigriver314

CAGiversary!
Hey just wanted to see what other CAG's were from STL.

Um.. I guess on place i have found a lot of cheap games has been Software Plus on Olive rd. 5 miles west of 270

I picked up Halo 2 for 12.99 there and Midnight Club Dub Edition for 19.99 as well.

Both where new by the way

Got an Xbox one at target for 315 after 5% off for red card plus a $50 gift card and I'll probably sell the assassin creed games because I don't really play them they had a bunch of PlayStation fours for 399 with two games at the florissant target

Thanks. It wasnt fun but shit happens. You just have to move on. Im lucky to be a mailman who can work endless overtime to get money to buy my things back

So sorry to hear about the robbery. I got my house robbed when I lived in U-City as a law student a couple of years ago and it was the worst feeling ever. Even worse that they robbed my house twice in a matter of like 3 days. (Bastards) The worst part was that I was really scared that they killed my cat since I couldn't find him, but he eventually came out of hiding. (My cat is the master at hiding, which is weird since he's a giant full-blood Maine Coon.)

Yeah even after losing all of my things i feel the worst about my dog. I really never knew that feeling of disgust before, knowing someone went through all of your things

Neutral Zone in Chesterfield Mall was pretty enjoyable. Definitely get the Groupon /Living Social deal that is always live. They had a good balance of stuff from the 80s and 90s,including some stuff like Rambo and Star Wars Arcade/Podracer. They have the first two MKs and a Capcom cabinet with Street Fighter and SF2, all in pretty good shape. I asked the guy working if they had a Killer Instinct machine and he said he was building a nice multi machine that should be working in the next few weeks. I got my Super PacMan fix for the year, but will do my best to check it out a few times a year.

Im going to be posting the assasins creed black flag/unity xbox one card on ebay or craigslist. If anyone wants to buy it local let me know

Sam's Club in South County on Lemay Ferry has a Sniper Elite XB1 CE for $39.81. They had 2, though I picked up one of them. They also had Assassin Creed Rogue on PS3 for $25. Might also be for X360 as well, though there was no price on the 360 cardboard item filler. I think they also had Destiny PS4 and XB1 for $36.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hit 2 gordmans for the 99 dollar 3ds xl with 35% off in coupons but struck out. St charles and ovfallon stores. They had lots of dre beats for the same price you can get a 15% coupon printed out on their website plus sign up for emails and print a 20% one out. They are supposed to stack. I have no use for dre beats but damn i wanted that mario kart 7 bundle for 65 bucks lol

There is 1 CoD 500GB X360 bundle ringing up for $125 this week at the South County Target back by the PC section as of close on Monday night. No Madden XB1/Vita bundles or none of the discontinued Nintendo hardware.

There is 1 CoD 500GB X360 bundle ringing up for $125 this week at the South County Target back by the PC section as of close on Monday night. No Madden XB1/Vita bundles or none of the discontinued Nintendo hardware.
Not any longer. ;) Thanks for the info about it, picked it up this morning, just where you said it was.

The inventory checker on Brickseek shows there's a number of them around the area:

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker

Caveat about the inventory checking:

Please note, the following data obtained from Target's Inventory System. These numbers are near real-time, however inventory systems can be wrong on occasion due to theft, loss, and other circumstances. Use the information below at your own risk!

Put in DPCI # of 207-21-1403 into the page above and your ZIP code. As it stands right now and using my ZIP code as the search point, these are ones to look at for quantity:

Town & Country
1272 Town & Country Crossing Dr Chesterfield MO 63017-0605
636-591-0234
In Stock: Yes
Qty in Stock: 2

Belleville
5601 Belleville Crossing St Belleville IL 62226-3104
618-310-1901
Qty in Stock: 6

Jennings
8007 W Florissant Ave Jennings MO 63136-1400
314-513-0194
Qty in Stock: 6

Chesterfield
40 THF Blvd Chesterfield MO 63005-1150
636-536-6207
Qty in Stock: 7

Bridgeton
12275 St Charles Rock Rd Bridgeton MO 63044-2502
314-291-0600
Qty in Stock: 4

Shiloh
3400 Green Mountcrossing Dr Shiloh IL 62269-7277
618-628-3333

Kirkwood
1042 S Kirkwood Rd Kirkwood MO 63122-7200
314-822-4051
Qty in Stock: 5

St Peters
6241 Mid Rivers Mall Dr Saint Peters MO 63304-1102
636-939-9433

O'Fallon
2300 Highway K O Fallon MO 63368-6661
636-379-2903
Qty in Stock: 3

Edwardsville
2350 Troy Rd Edwardsville IL 62025-2584
618-659-3200
Qty in Stock: 1

Dardenne Prairie
7955 Highway N Dardenne Prairie MO 63368-7382
636-625-2820
Qty in Stock: 1

Wentzville
1883 Wentzville Pkwy Wentzville MO 63385-3896
636-639-7414

Also, don't bother checking on the PS4 headset.  The only store in the area that supposedly has it is Fenton and they're only showing 1 in stock.  When I tried to call them about it (yes, I know, groan about it, though 1 is an inventory glitch more times than not), they can't find it.

My guess it's in the back room with an employee's name on it or some other foolishness like that.  I'll probably run by there on the way home this evening just to check, though I didn't have a chance to run over there this morning before work.

Do you think the Sony headsets are better than a TB PX 5? Wouldn't my PX 5 have better sound?

I wish one of the 12 GB PS3's were part of this since my OG unit died b/c of updates & I would have the HDD bay & an empty 500 GB HDD ready to go for it.

I think your TB PX5 has better sound than the Sony Gold headset, though at $50, I doubt I'm doing close to better, certainly not wireless. 

For $50, I would pick them up without question. For $100, that's another conversation for another day and with lots more options.    Might even jump on them from another CAG if they were reasonable on their up-charges for shipping.   I could get a black one from Target for $90 with my RedCard, so that's obviously well above my ceiling for a $50 + tax base price from another CAG.

The later posts in the thread have the PS3 bundle SKUs listed out and there's a couple of them that may be half-off from previous CAG comments. 

Might be worth checking into the thread and see what people report.

I went to the Jennings Target but no vitas. Cant find them anywhere. If you go to the Jennings Target its really nice. Yes its 2 blocks from ferguson but no one ever has bothered me there. Its currently one of the best for clearance since no one goes there. I picked up a ton of 70% off christmas stuff yesterday

Three xbox 360's at Bridgeton Target 500 gb with 2 CoD games. Ring up 125

If Brickcheck is to be believed, all three of them are gone.  Only ones supposedly with 360 bundles left are Kirkwood (2), Jennings (2), St Peters (1), O'Fallon MO (1) and Dardenne Prairie (1),

I went out to Fenton to try and find said missing white PS3 headset and was no luck.  Guy checked in the back and said it had to either be a demo/display unit and they didn't fix the inventory count.  Showed me his PDT and it showed "Floor: 0" and "Backstock: 0", so I had to guess that it really was an inventory glitch.

Hooked up the new 500GB 360 last night, though it was giving me a real PITA to get it talking to my network and going out to XBL.  Took much too much time to get it going, though eventually did get working.

Transferred the 35GB from my 250GB Modern Warfare 2 older 360 system without any issue overnight.    The "E" model isn't really any smaller than the "S" model, though the real surprise is that the internal WiFi is only 2.4GHz on either system.  It's the only 360/XB1 I have that is on Wifi, so that was an added surprise.

Yeah the 3 at bridgeton disappeared by that night maybe cags or someone from slickdeals. My friend on my mail route got the last one in Alton today she went to Jennings first because it was closer but they said they cant find them so probably in the back to buy themselves.

One xbox one has shown up all week from brickcheck but i havent gone and looked. Also there was 3 wii u for 149 at ballwin but they disappeared as i was heading out there new years day. Alton still shows a wii u that would ring up half price thoug. I just didnt feel like driving the 30 minutes yesterday

http://slickdeals.net/f/7564936-ymmv-b-m-target-149-99-launch-wii-u-deluxe-32gb?v=1

Link to the slickdeals thread with dcpis if you want to keep checking. Also brickcheck is pretty accurate. I had the lady txt me when she bought the last 360 at alton and i checked and it showed 0 in stock within 10 minutes. Crazy stuff

I went into the South County KMart to see if there were any Wii U games on the cheap and was surprised to find that their VG selection is half the space it used to be and looks like it's about two steps from being taken out. 

Only things of vague notice besides everything MSRP were a couple of copies of Lumines for the Vita for $8 on clearance as well as Killzone for the Vita also for $8 on clearance.

I guess the shrink that hit Sears in the videogame area is also hitting KMart. 

I think Bridgeton had a reasonable amount of stuff when I was there around BF, though I've not been there since.

Kmart on the rock rd is a wasteland pretty much. I was just there a week ago. Everything was msrp and the clearance games was nothing any man woman or child would want. When the clocktower k mart closed they had nothing by the time it was up to 30% off. Everythig. Was marked full price to 59.99 too. I doubt we will ever see another awesome blow out like Circuit City when they went under. Hell i bought at least 20 guitar hero guitars for 99 cents on the last day lol

If anyone buys Amiibos...the Toys R Us in St Peters had a little over a dozen Bowser figures available to buy as of Saturday night. Apparently Toys R Us got the all-clear to sell it (and other Wave 3 figures) early.  They also had tags for Toon Link and Shiek, but there was no product.

If anyone needs a copy of Pikmin 3 for the Wii U, the Target store in Jennings at 8007 W Florissant Ave has four of them in-stock, though they're in the back and not on the floor.  DPCI # for it is 207-30-0002.   They are full MSRP of $59.99, though since it's OOP, it's either that or a random chance sighting somewhere else.

They also had Wii Sports U as well, though it was a single copy at $29.99, which I picked up while getting Pikmin.

Slackers has the Katana Soul Controller and Onimusha 3 for PS2 on ebay for $45 + shipping.  ***Didn't let me post a link since I have less than 3 posts, it's ebay item # 400085838320 or you can search for Katana Soul Controller on ebay.***

I was able to message them and have it transferred to a store, so it was just $45 + tax.  YMMV.

Also, V-Stock is Buy 2 Get 1 Free from April 3rd to the 5th.

Same here, I'm trying to unload my Wii U Wind Waker HD edition on craigslist, but no biters yet.  I'll probably have to ebay it.

Hope all the STL Cags are enjoying their backlogs before they pick up new stuff in the upcoming holiday months...

I almost want to buy another wii u. My daughter wants to play games and some old wii games might be good but im not ready to spend a ton

The Crestwood Best Buy closed late last month. I think they just sent the stuff back to the warehouse, but they did send me a $10 off coupon this morning. Check your emails / spam filters.

The Crestwood Best Buy closed late last month. I think they just sent the stuff back to the warehouse, but they did send me a $10 off coupon this morning. Check your emails / spam filters.
I found out about that earlier last month when I was trying to find a store other than South County to swap out my Sirius radio that was under a PRP, since they were super booked. Forgot to post that in here, sorry. :wall:

I'm not surprised it closed and was surprised it took as long as it did. Since Crestwood Mall went downhill and with Fenton, South County and Manchester all within 5-10 miles of that store, it was only a matter of time. I did have to thank them for being the only Best Buy around that had a pre-order card for the Mad Max steelbook and not screwing up putting one aside for me when the pre-order SKU was different than the release SKU, so stores didn't put them aside correctly for pickup.

I found out when I tried to avoid the Apple Store. By the time I got there they already closed down their mobile section and most of the store was empty. I don't think they did a store closing sale, but i could be wrong. I ended up having to go to the Apple Store anyway to buy my iPhone 6s.

It wasn't a bad little store, but it was kind of out of the way so it seemed like no one ever went there. Still, a $10 off coupon for doing nothing is nice of them.

I worked at that Best Buy in 2002. It was fun. I sold CDs, DVDs and video games. It was the closest Best Buy to my house. I haven't gone back since the one in Brentwood opened. I heard most things around there had closed.

I work in the Loop and the Gamestop down there is closing on January 24.
Telegraph Rd. GS closed in February as well.

If anyone wants one, 2 Forza 6 XB1 systems were traded into Fenton GS as the day of this post. One had the F6 controller with it, the other has a Halo controller with it.

FYI KMart in Bridgeton is closing this summer. Is South County the last one remaining?
I think it's still open, though I've not been by there in a while.

According to this article (http://www.stltoday.com/business/local/bridgeton-kmart-among-stores-to-be-closed-by-sears-holdings/article_8d02d8c4-799b-5e5e-8ce7-40fabeefee08.html), there's still seven of them around:

Two in St. Louis, and one each in Alton, Belleville, Crystal City, Florissant and Granite City.

One of the two in St. Louis is on the 6600 block of Manchester, plus the one in South County, Bridgeton is still listed on the store locator on kmart.com. In 100 miles of my zip code, there's the ones above, plus Mount Vernon IL, West Frankfort IL, Rolla MO, Cape Girardeau MO and Springfield IL.

The one near me (Crystal City) still functions! ...Although, it's pretty much dead since it's right across the street from a Super Wal-Mart. The new Super Wal-Mart in Bridgeton is probably what finally did the Bridgeton K-Mart in.

South County K-Mart is probably the busiest one in the state, so it will be the last one standing.

It looks like Sports Authority may be closing down all of its stores (they keep reporting different things on the news). In the mean time, three St Louis Area stores will be in their initial round of 140 closures. Bridgeton, Fenton and St Peters will be closing soon.

Also, the next Toy Man Show is coming up. It's May 8th from 9am - 3pm and it costs $5 to get in the door. Lots of people go there to sell old toys, collectables and video games. It's pretty neat to just walk around and see everything. http://www.toymanshow.com/

Schnucks is running a deal from 6/8 to 6/21 where if you buy $50 in select gift cards, you get $10 off your next shopping order. Eligible gift cards include Best Buy, Gamestop and XBOX cards as well as various non-gaming related places. Not 100% sure if you could use the $10 off coupon on another gift card but it's a fairly decent deal either way.

https://www.schnucks.com/weeklyad/  on page 6.

Obviously not a deal but in case anybody is in the effected area, there's a boil warning going out until further notice for all water used in human consumption (Washing/Bathing is fine):

Here's a PDF of the effected area

Articles from:

Fox

KMOV

KSDK

So if you live in the area or end up eating in the effected area, make sure to stay on the safe side. I don't think it'll last too long as it was caused by a power outage that in turn caused the water system pressure to drop.

EDIT: It has been lifted.

https://twitter.com/moamwater/status/773517217266663425

Amazon is looking to open up a distribution center in St Louis soon, so they will start charging Missouri State Sales Tax on February 1st.

I guess get in those pre-orders while you still can.

The South County V-Stock had a sign saying they'll be getting in the Nintendo Switch at launch. They won't be taking pre-orders and it will be first come, first served.

bread's done
Back