St. Louis Deals

bigriver314

CAGiversary!
Hey just wanted to see what other CAG's were from STL.

Um.. I guess on place i have found a lot of cheap games has been Software Plus on Olive rd. 5 miles west of 270

I picked up Halo 2 for 12.99 there and Midnight Club Dub Edition for 19.99 as well.

Both where new by the way

there are quite a few band hero complete kits for 360 on clearance for 99 bucks at rock road target. resident evil 5 was 27 on clearance also but id wait for it to get cheaper

The Gamestop at the top level of West County Mall had a few CE's on-hand, at least as of last evening:

Bioshock 2 SE, PS3 and 360
Batman Arkham Aslyum 360 @ $69.99
Star Trek Online CE

[quote name='MSUHitman']If you're ordering pizza/bread from dominos.com, use coupon code 50740 to get 40% off until March 14.[/QUOTE]

I can't get it to work, but thanks for the info!

welcome ! we try to keep everyone informed on the deals! I am always out and about scouring the Norf County area for steals!

I'm in South County/Fenton. In terms of Gamestop's I usually only deal with the one in Fenton although at times I will go to the other locations (SC Mall, Telegraph Rd., and Arnold.) The BB's and Target's I go to are Fenton and South County.

Now has anyone called or stopped by the Play N Trade on Manchester/141 to see if they are doing the deal talked about in the deals forum (buy 2, get 3 free on PS1, PS2, and XBox 1 games)?

I'm in the St. Charles area. I usually frequent the county here, along with Bridgeton, and periodically West County (primarily Chesterfield).

Doesn't seem like any of the Band Hero'es or Beatles: Rock Band bundles for the Xbox 360 lasted to the $62.xx level here, as I haven't seen 'em floating about anywhere (and if they are, they're still at the $120-130 level).

Norf county! I hit west county and st charles counties regularly too... well when I have a job and I'm not broke.. like now

the band hero's were 99 at target in florissant and the rock road but i havent looked in a week. I doubt there are any left if they dropped to 62 bucks. I actually might buy them for the drums

Do any of the Ultimate Electronics stores around here still sell games? If they do they'll have FF XIII for $50 this week. Worth it probably to PM at Best Buy.

I don't remember the one in Fairview Hights IL selling them last I was there. I know they did have some a long time ago. Hell when I was last there they didn't even sell the car audio that I know of.

I dont think they do anymore, I havent been in one since they changed their store philosophy though. looked like just stacks and stacks of TV's such piled from floor to ceiling

As of 6 p.m. last night, the Fenton Target had 2 copies of Lego Rock Band on 360 game only for $12.48. They're not in the normal clearance section, they're in the isle of $30 and under games.

I live in O Fallon Mo. and the Best Buy in St. Peters 10 minutes away has their Supreme Commander 2 PC games mismarked for $29.99. I'm sure it was a mistake. It rang up 49.99 but they honored the sticker and I did not tell them it was wrong. Better hurry there tomorrow before they catch on! I bought mine at 3:45 p.m. today. Good luck. :bouncy:

The SoCo Best Buy has copies of the :360: Limited Bioshock 2 for $69.99 that are not spider-wrapped (perfect condition). Remember to use the text promo code (9855621) for an additional $20 off. [I grabbed the last :ps3: one yesterday]

[quote name='KillerRamen']The SoCo Best Buy has copies of the :360: Limited Bioshock 2 for $69.99 that are not spider-wrapped (perfect condition). Remember to use the text promo code (9855621) for an additional $20 off. [I grabbed the last :ps3: one yesterday][/QUOTE]
Fenton Best Buy has 3 copies of the PS3 limited, non-spider-wrapped. Also saw Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of Plume (DS), Avalon Code (DS), Advanced Wars: Days of Ruin (DS), and Lair (PS3) -$15 each

As of 6 pm last night, the Fenton Target had the following clearance items that may be of interest:

1 official Sony HDMI cable (10 ft.) and USB 2.0 cable (charge the controllers or PSP) pack for $12.48
1 copy of Singstar Queen game only for $5.04
1 copy of Lego Rock Band 360 game only for $12.48 (again this is in the $30 and under game aisle)

Sorry but I scored the last 360 black rechargable battery pack solo for $8.48 (needed a black rechargable battery for my ODST controller.)

If anyone is looking for the 360 CE of Mass Effect 2, someone traded in a complete copy to the Fenton Gamestop. The paper outer case is a bit squished, but the artbook and tin seem to be in great shape.

If anyone is still looking for the LE of God of Warr 3 Best Buy in Edwardsville had 4 of them as of saturday.

The Best Buy on St. Charles Rock Rd. Monday afternoon had 7 360 Bioshock 2 LE, 3 PS3 Bioshock 2 LE, and a bunch of PS3's (both 120 and 250 GB) in stock.

Actually, mine was an in-store pickup from the Watson store in Sunset Hills since SoCo wouldn't allow for in-store pickup, nor Fenton. It's supposedly ready to go, though I wonder if it's the bundle version or the stand-alone version, I'll find out tonight.

Wolfenstein Ps3 $10.11
Transformers Ps3 and 360 $16.11

Just bought 1 of each around 2:45. Don't know if there is any more Wolfenstein since there was only one placeholder for it. 360 version seems to be regular price.

[quote name='shrike4242']Actually, mine was an in-store pickup from the Watson store in Sunset Hills since SoCo wouldn't allow for in-store pickup, nor Fenton. It's supposedly ready to go, though I wonder if it's the bundle version or the stand-alone version, I'll find out tonight.[/QUOTE]Picked it up today, and it was the bundle version, stickered @ $39.99.

The SKU on the front of it didn't match the SKU # for the stand-alone version, so someone was asleep at the switch on that one.

SoCo Sams Club

One :ps3: DJ Hero $21.11 (The box isn't in the greatest condition and I would have picked it up myself, but I bought the :360: version when it was 30 something)

South County Target has one $20(and change) PS3 Resident Evil 5 sitting on the clearance shelf.. thing.. area

Are PS3 and Wii systems in enough supply to not notify people of when we might seem them somewhere, or are they still pretty rare?

South County Kmart off of Lemay Ferry had FFXIII, Darksiders and Metro 2033 for 360 at $29.99 last night. I didn't check the PS3 games, sorry. Didn't see Nier, MW2 or Bayonetta for 360.

They had multiple copies of each as of last night.

[quote name='Kezmer']i keep debating on trying metro 2033....[/QUOTE]

Here's a review from a co-worker of mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1YDnTEj23k

I told him about the sale there, and he told me to wait 'til it's $20 or less, since you'd only play through it once (even though there are two endings, but I believe he said there wasn't an achievement for the 2nd ending). I've heard good things about the game, but replay value isn't there.

that is a great review, thanks. I think I will wait for clearance, I know I will like the game in a Bioshock sort of way and I never beat that until it was a Platinum hit anyway.

Shrike did you check the backside 360 case? I was there last night at 7 p.m. and all KMart sale games were in-stock at South County KMart with signs on them except for FF XIII on PS3. They also had a decent selection of $20 games in their rack next to the movie section.

There's still 1 or 2 copies of The Beatles Rock Band game only for $10 at the Fenton Target as of 6 p.m. Saturday. They're both mislabled at $20 but ring up as $10.

The Sam's Club in South County off of Lemay Ferry road had Sin City on BluRay for $12.99. Multiple copies of it, at least 3-4.

There were some other like-priced BR's, though that was the only one that caught my eye. They were on the back endcap of the movie section.

I read Fairview Hieghts BB was opening at midnight tonight for alan wake and RDR but that is pretty far, anyone see any other midnight opening signs yesterday? I saw nothing at Rock Rd BB yesterday, thanks

[quote name='Kezmer']I read Fairview Hieghts BB was opening at midnight tonight for alan wake and RDR but that is pretty far, anyone see any other midnight opening signs yesterday? I saw nothing at Rock Rd BB yesterday, thanks[/QUOTE]
I don't know about Best Buy, but most Gamestop's are doing a midnight opening. Check their site and it will give you a listing (and map) of all the one's participating near you.

Working at a Best Buy, I do believe that the Fairview Heights store is probably the ONLY one in the area doing a midnight release. Only Missouri store that's doing a midnight release is up in Kansas City area. They took down the website link to the store list for RDR midnight releases, but to be honest with you, it was only a grand total of like 80 stores nationwide.

bread's done
Back