Stand by for Titanfall!

Here's one more for the One beta. Feel free to friend me, too. Same handle.

FYJJ9-96JHF-TWCKY-HKFKV-9MPWZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know if there is a CAG Titanfall league yet? Got a month to set one up for release if not.

I know im prob the only one that thinks this but I find being on a foot a lot more enjoyable then being in a titan.
Just use your titan as bait to lure the other player out. You'll get some easy kill when they are focusing on attacking your titan.

Just saw this: Xbox One version to go full open beta

edit: Also going full open beta for PC

Later today, the teams will be opening up the Titanfall Beta to all Xbox One owners. That means no code will be necessary to download and play the beta. We are really excited to get a good test on all of our systems before launch and encourage you to join in.

To download the beta, sign in to your Xbox One and head to the “New Game Demos” section of the Game Store and it will appear there. You can also say “Xbox Bing” then “Show me game demos”.

Note: It may take some time until all Xbox One’s can see the demo in the store. Some members may see it before others. Until then just relax and rest assured everyone will see it soon.

i was given a key earlier and a friend just gave me his here's one for xbox one

[SIZE=11pt]X7RYV-GJPPJ-Q32KY-63CDH-7TG9Z[/SIZE]

Well I bet those who paid for Beta keys are going to feel stupid
If they don't feel stupid for buying a beta code in the first place, they'll probably be pissed off more than feel stupid..

Because, let's face it, if spending $40 to get into a 4-5 day beta isn't already dumb, well... they've gotta be pretty damned dumb.

(No offense intended to any CAG who splurged.. dummy.)

Almost every online game is completely broken for like a week and that's at release...paying for beta access is just plain crazy. :whee:

Got my code this afternoon and I quickly got up to level 14.  Really love this game.  I used to be a huge CoD fan back around 2 and 4.  I still play it some every year.  This game plays like CoD, but has jetpacks and big ass mechs.  Can't wait for the full release.

The beta is up for me on Live. Been playing on PC and tried playing with X360 controller earlier, and it felt terrible. Hoping Xbone version doesn't feel as bad with a controller. 

I just got home and checked my email and they sent me 2 Xbox codes, so here is the other if anyone wants to play.

Congratulations: You've been selected for participation in the Titanfall Beta!

The Titanfall Beta is now LIVE and ready for you to jump in. Here is your single-use code redeemable directly on your Xbox One console:

FVW73-7MP7J-726Y2-DRPDX-3F44Z

Got my code this afternoon and I quickly got up to level 14. Really love this game. I used to be a huge CoD fan back around 2 and 4. I still play it some every year. This game plays like CoD, but has jetpacks and big ass mechs. Can't wait for the full release.
great thing is it plays like cod that these guys made up till the last game they did mw2 which for me is the last good cod and still play it.

Are you guys getting a "reconnecting to server" msg constantly?  I seem to get it a lot, and its just me that freezes as when it comes back the enemy has already killed me, the kill cam shows me just standing still :/

Are you guys getting a "reconnecting to server" msg constantly? I seem to get it a lot, and its just me that freezes as when it comes back the enemy has already killed me, the kill cam shows me just standing still :/
I've gotten it a few times mid-match, usually after I eject from a Titan, and a couple times here and there, but it always seems to reconnect before I get shot (which is good.. so far).

Wow.  Damn good game.  The controls are silky smooth and the balance between mech and pilot are just perfect.  This feels like the first next-gen "real big thing."  Not sure I'll get it because most of the guys I play with don't have an X1, but it was fun.  Good looking game, too. 

Funny, though, since it's been a long time since I've played CoD or Battlefield online (like years), I forgot how filthy 14 year olds can talk.  Damn.  Our future is filled with homophobic racists!  Hide ya kids, hide ya wives!

yeah game looks amazing and according to some respawn team twitters the beta version is a older build of the game so it's not running at 100 percent power in graphics and color's

I'm going to be picking up an Xbox 360 to catch up on all the exclusives I missed out on when I moved over to Playstation. I wanted to pick this game up but I can't find any information on how the 360 version is going to differ from the ONE version. Can anyone explain it?

I'm going to be picking up an Xbox 360 to catch up on all the exclusives I missed out on when I moved over to Playstation. I wanted to pick this game up but I can't find any information on how the 360 version is going to differ from the ONE version. Can anyone explain it?
they have been pretty hush hush about that version im sure it will have all the game modes/titans/maps and such plus it's being made by another studio not respawn.

Yeah - aside from the name of the studio (should be easy to find, they're quite good at ports), there is NO information about the 360 version out there.

Which is incredibly unusual, this close to release - to literally have NO media of any kind. Has led to all sorts of speculation.

Easy money is that there is a Microsoft-imposed blackout until at least a week after the One version ships, specifically intended to move more One units... which is quite smart, if irritating. But it did get me, and I'm sure quite a few other folks, on the One bandwagon earlier. I was planning to wait on both the One and PS4 for quite a bit longer.

Not sure if anyone is aware... but the beta is open to all now. As of this morning you will not need a beta code to get in. Just go into your new demos section and download from there.

I don't see how the 360 won't be able to handle this. I would think the game should play fin on it. I'm running it with a 5 year old card and it handles it well. Not the highest settings but it still looks good.

Love this game,  being on foot is great and the parkour is the reason that the gameplay feels so good.  I understand why they did not want to go above 6 v 6 if everyone can have a titan - way too congested.  You could make the maps bigger to accommodate more titans, but then the player on foot is at a disadvantage.  Man I really like this game.  Can't wait for 3/11/14.

I am so proud to own an Xbox One because of this game. Wow, I'm amazed at how great it is. Got mine all pre-ordered at our local indie game store VGMX. Haven't been this excited for a game in a longgggg time.

I am so proud to own an Xbox One because of this game. Wow, I'm amazed at how great it is. Got mine all pre-ordered at our local indie game store VGMX. Haven't been this excited for a game in a longgggg time.
You're proud that Microsoft bought platform exclusivity for this game? Okay... kind of a strange thing to be proud of, though.

(I would have preferred Microsoft spend all that cash creating a new IP, rather than paying for exclusivity of an existing IP. The exclusivity agreement only benefits Microsoft and EA.)

On foot is my preferred method as well. I just call my titan down and swap around between guard and follow while I rodeo enemy titans.

I honestly don't know how that smart pistol can continue without a major nerf. During training it seems kinda dumb and then you start playing as the assassin class and instantly fall in love with it. It's by far my favorite weapon in the game as it just eats bots and players alive. (you can even toss grenades and it'll target them)

I'm playing on PC with a 360 pad and between the smart pistol and the aim assist I just don't see how they let that continue without players bitching and moaning. fucking rad weapon and a total surprise.

bread's done
Back