Stand by for Titanfall!

I need Pull Harder, win 10 in a row and the Frontier Defense achievement.
I've kind of given up on the idea of 10 in a row, although if some of us got together and they played on a Japan server or something we might be able to pull it off.

Not surprised the sequel is multiplatform since that's been hinted ever since before TF1 even came out. It's honestly probably not worth the money it would cost MS to keep it exclusive. It's a fine game but it's unlikely it's going to replace CoD or whatever else winds up at the top of the charts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've kind of given up on the idea of 10 in a row
What playlist are you trying for it in? It's really doable in Attrition. Don't focus directly on the enemy players, focus more on the Grunts and Specters. The Smart Pistol with Enhanced Targeting is very effective for allowing you to take out clusters of AI in seconds, which allows you to move quickly to another area. Try using the Minion Detector, and either Adrenaline or Active Camouflage to keep yourself clear from enemy shooters. If you get a Titan, it actually can benefit you more if you have it set to follow you, since it will fire at other AI, or even go for (though probably unsuccessfully) enemy players.

I was able to get it in Last Titan Standing, and there I used a similar setup, though with the EMP Grenades. If you rodeo enemy Titans and get launched with the Pilot when they eject then it's almost a sure kill with your Enhanced Targeting Smart Pistol.

I forget which playlist of the two I did it, but I managed to get either a 19 or 21 win streak. I just became more aggressive, and made sure to never stay still in those modes, always moving either around the map or directly at the enemy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not surprised the sequel is multiplatform since that's been hinted ever since before TF1 even came out. It's honestly probably not worth the money it would cost MS to keep it exclusive. It's a fine game but it's unlikely it's going to replace CoD or whatever else winds up at the top of the charts.
True CoD is a beast but I'm pretty sure people are getting over it. Even though Activision is selling those like hot cakes, their sales of the franchise have been slowing.

Now a Titanfall 2 makes me really excited. I'm predicting Respawn to have gotten tons of feedback from fans and critics plus they know the ins and outs of their new engine so they can optimize the crap out of not only the graphics/particle effects/animations but also the gameplay.

I think it'd be awesome if they got something going like a galactic map where whichever side wins they control that territory aka multiplayer in Mech Warrior 2: Lone Wolf/Guild Wars: Factions/& Planetside 2. Ah I can dream.

Yeah CoD has definitely fallen off a bit but I'm guessing it'll probably be at least 2 more games before someone comes along and finally shifts attention. TF2 could certainly do it now that it's on all platforms.

What playlist are you trying for it in? It's really doable in Attrition. Don't focus directly on the enemy players, focus more on the Grunts and Specters. The Smart Pistol with Enhanced Targeting is very effective for allowing you to take out clusters of AI in seconds, which allows you to move quickly to another area. Try using the Minion Detector, and either Adrenaline or Active Camouflage to keep yourself clear from enemy shooters. If you get a Titan, it actually can benefit you more if you have it set to follow you, since it will fire at other AI, or even go for (though probably unsuccessfully) enemy players.

I was able to get it in Last Titan Standing, and there I used a similar setup, though with the EMP Grenades. If you rodeo enemy Titans and get launched with the Pilot when they eject then it's almost a sure kill with your Enhanced Targeting Smart Pistol.

I forget which playlist of the two I did it, but I managed to get either a 19 or 21 win streak. I just became more aggressive, and made sure to never stay still in those modes, always moving either around the map or directly at the enemy.
Yeah I haven't played a ton of Attrition, but I'll try focusing on that next time. Thanks.

bread's done
Back