Stand by for Titanfall!

That's less than $1 per map, less than 1/3 of the normal SP price, and also lower than the cost of just 1 of the 3 map packs individually. I had been holding out for a sale price of $15 or less, so I jumped on this deal immediately.

You either need to play all campaign levels for both sides or reach level 30 to unlock all titan types for customization, I think. Plus campaign mode has achievements attached to it, and I kind of like the brief cutscenes- except when I end up playing the Battle of Demeter thrice consecutively.

God I want to pick that up but not download it lol. Any way I can use a 3 day live code to be under Gold to purchase and then cancel the download. Seems silly doing it that way but I'm not playing this game now but would love to have the content later when I might possibly get uncapped internet again. That's a good price for the pass.

Thanks.  Just wondering because I picked it up used at a pawn shop and there was no manual in it.

[quote name="Spybreak9" post="12198495" timestamp="1414724092"]God I want to pick that up but not download it lol. Any way I can use a 3 day live code to be under Gold to purchase and then cancel the download. Seems silly doing it that way but I'm not playing this game now but would love to have the content later when I might possibly get uncapped internet again. That's a good price for the pass.[/quote]
I'm not sure if it is still the case but it used to be you couldn't get the sales with a trial code. If it does work you should be able to cancel the download and it will just be in the history to download later.

I'm not sure if it is still the case but it used to be you couldn't get the sales with a trial code. If it does work you should be able to cancel the download and it will just be in the history to download later.
Yeah just tried using a 2 Day code I had from PvZ:GW and it didn't discount. Well that sucks.

It's gone at this point, though was probably still available this morning.
I ordered the game earlier off Amazon. Just now got a XBL code and was able to get the discounted season pass still thankfully. Will be looking for some people to play with once the game arrives.

[quote name="Scarface7" post="12211863" timestamp="1415150481"]I ordered the game earlier off Amazon. Just now got a XBL code and was able to get the discounted season pass still thankfully. Will be looking for some people to play with once the game arrives.[/quote]
I bought it online from MS when it was $25, with MS money that was 20% off when I bought it, so it was $20 out of pocket.

I'm fine with buying it digital, though if I hadn't, I would pick it up for $20 at Amazon.

[quote name="Scarface7" post="12211919" timestamp="1415151998"]Community still pretty strong for it?[/quote]
Played it the other night and was easily able to join full matches.

Season pass is still 6.25, just grabbed it and ordered the game on Amazon. Think it will be a good change of pace from COD, can't say no to that amount of content for a tad over 25 bucks.

Plodding through my 21 remaining MVPs to hit Gen 10. I get so pissed when I finish second!
We are in the same boat, but I got 24!

I find Marked for Death to be the easiest to go with, or any playlist that has little amount of players.

In marked for death use a Kraber and try to get a titan as early as possible. Kill as many marked people as possible! I've gotten first place 50% of the time!

The other game mode is hardpoint in terms of easyness.

16 MVPs to go, and yesterday morning I actually got the Kill all Evacuating Pilots Yourself achievement. The level of celebration that happened in my living room was pretty embarrassing.

16 MVPs to go, and yesterday morning I actually got the Kill all Evacuating Pilots Yourself achievement. The level of celebration that happened in my living room was pretty embarrassing.
lol my friend got that a few nights ago with only two people on the other team so he got lucky.

Finally hit Gen 10 just near midnight, which is perfect because I'll be taking some time off from this game with Master Chief Collection out tomorrow.

Definitely my GOTY contender with Bayonetta 2 and Forza Horizon 2 so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I think I'm 6 mvp away. I also got invited into ranked matches last night so I'm already halfway to the 50 battle marks. I should be gen 10 with every achievement done but maybe 4 of them after this weekend. Then I'll put this down for a while lol.

I saw the deluxe edition is on sale for $12.50 on the online store. It's going to be hard for me to pass up on it at that price. If anyone is looking for someone to play with, add me. My GT is exactly the same as my CAG username.

I haven't played much since Destiny came out, but I love the game. Got the season pass and all that jazz. Just let me know when you want to play. You know how to reach me (telepathy).

Just traded the game in so I can pick it up digitally. Fantastic deal for a fantastic game, any xbox one owner has no excuse not to own this. I'd love to play with some fellow CAGs. My GT is Millertime2325, friend requests welcome!

Well I have four achievements left to finish it all up.

The daily challenge one is a lock, and if I play frontier defense enough I should be able to get that too.

I have no idea if I'll ever get the 10-game win streak (my best since the day the game came out is only 7) and the Pull Harder! Acheivement. I feel like both would be total blind luck.

Does anyone have Pull Harder in here?

Well I have four achievements left to finish it all up.

The daily challenge one is a lock, and if I play frontier defense enough I should be able to get that too.

I have no idea if I'll ever get the 10-game win streak (my best since the day the game came out is only 7) and the Pull Harder! Acheivement. I feel like both would be total blind luck.

I have the Pull Harder one. I feel like the hardest one for me is going to be I Killed Them All.

The best thing to do is just try to be working on a Titan and from a distance away from everyone else so that you aren't getting shot at while trying to aim up and get him.  I got mine on Nexus. I've actually got the kill with the rail gun twice on ejecting pilots.  One way to do it is to set youself up underneath them so that they think they can rodeo you, or the other is to boost back and then look up and hit them at about a 45 degree angle.

Here's a video of the first time I got it:

http://xboxclips.com/AttackingMVP/ebf2b7f3-83c5-484f-9802-eb87bc2743a2

I just got this today. It's my first ejecting pilot kill. I used the Amped Burncard for the Railgun, allowing it to charge faster, though that probably doesn't matter. I found it easier to hit the pilot when they were coming down versus shooting them as they went up to the sky. I just fired a bit below them and they fell into the shot.

I did it in a Last TItan Standing Match, and they were using the Nuclear Ejection setup, so I had some warning they were about to eject from their Titan Glow. It helped that they didn't cloak, and that they didn't have an erratic drop direction. You'd probably have an easier time getting it from newer players, as they don't seem to move as much when falling, though that can be a problem because of them using the auto-eject option with the instant cloak.

I still play the heck out of this, mostly in futile persuit of "Pull Harder." Maybe someday.

Awesome that the pass is free, should step up activity on the map pack servers. Still need the kill 12 on Dig Site and War Games achievements, it seems like every time I wind up on those maps it's LTS so I don't have much of a chance for killing pilots.

I still play the heck out of this, mostly in futile persuit of "Pull Harder." Maybe someday.

Awesome that the pass is free, should step up activity on the map pack servers. Still need the kill 12 on Dig Site and War Games achievements, it seems like every time I wind up on those maps it's LTS so I don't have much of a chance for killing pilots.
I need Pull Harder, win 10 in a row and the Frontier Defense achievement.

bread's done
Back