Star wars battlefront 2 Xbox and more

[quote name='Scorch']

And for God's sake, take a typing class already.[/QUOTE]

Yes, please do. I can't stand looking at this thread!

[quote name='Weedy649']Yes, please do. I can't stand looking at this thread![/QUOTE]

I saw this title on the front page of CAG, and I thought, "I'm going to click this, because I want to see if slidecage is the OP."

Guys I found a new cheat code in Nintendogs. If you read slidecage's tradelist to your Nintendog, the dog actually shoots itself.

[quote name='The VGM']Guys I found a new cheat code in Nintendogs. If you read slidecage's tradelist to your Nintendog, the dog actually shoots itself.[/QUOTE]

i personally thought the game would been a lot better then it is. The game gets boring very quickly and i wouldnt be shocked to see tons of them used on eb webpage and in stores by end of sept

[quote name='slidecage']i personally thought the game would been a lot better then it is. The game gets boring very quickly and i wouldnt be shocked to see tons of them used on eb webpage and in stores by end of sept[/QUOTE]

What your response has to do with my post, I have no idea.

[quote name='The VGM']What your response has to do with my post, I have no idea.[/QUOTE]

i was just saying i thought the game would been a lot more fun then it was. it would been nice if they had a lot more things that you could done with the dog. there is only like 3 contest and you can only do 3 per day.

off the trading topic but Im shocked that noone has complain to nintendo about nintendo dogs yet. What about people with speech problems would the dogs still understand them???

Do you have an extra Suikoden I manual you can part with? I have the game already, but no case/manual.

I'm also interested in Vandal Hearts and Rhapsody.

I have Atelier Iris (mint).

LMK if we can work something out.

to the top one more time

anyone know how much a SEGA 32X will cost to ship it. or a GENSIS i Might have some that i will Dump very cheap (No cords for the 32X though) need room

bread's done
Back