Starcraft or Warcraft?

I prefer Warcraft because I like the whole Hero thing. The only thing that I prefer Starcraft over Warcraft in is that in SC, you can have a much larger army. WC is a bit more scaled down, but it requires more micromanagement to make up for it.

I've been playing Starcraft since it came out. If it weren't for WoW and the fact that Battle.net is kind of dead these days for SC, I'd still be playing it.

Too bad they are coming out with SC: Ghost instead of World of Starcraft. That'd be SOOOOOO awesome!

[quote name='cheapass Gundam']
Too bad they are coming out with SC: Ghost instead of World of Starcraft. That'd be SOOOOOO awesome![/QUOTE]

I think you mean Worlds of Starcraft.;)

Like WoW but whole planets get nuked from time to time.

Wow, hard to say; I enjoyed Starcraft more but Warcraft 2 brings back fond memories of pulling an all-nighter when I was a little kid.

Hmm........why can't I vote for both?

I like the Warcraft world/characters/atmosphere a lot more than Starcraft's, however, I like the gameplay/race balance of Starcraft more than any of the Warcrafts.

HEY GUISE IT TOOK ME A WHILE BUT I FINISHED MY ARBITER
JESUS fuck THIS THREAD WAS BEFORE STARCRAFT CAME OUT INNIT
also due to my lack of asian skills this is what I consider a rush.
Oh and starcraft: I'll place my vote before I get b&

For single player I like WC better because it has a better story with better characters.

For multiplayer and such I like SC much better.

Both are great games though and each has their plus's and minus's. Personally I like the balance and gameplay in SC better though, it feels more streamlined while WC is good but its to easy to have too much going on at once.

bread's done
Back