Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

I guess it's up to me to bring this thread back on track.

First to pm me gets a key for PID! No bullshit riddles, just first come first serve.

EDIT: Given to slidecage!

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer free dramas to free code drops ;)

Meme Alert !

SFMRrII.gif

[customspoiler=Pssst]Rooms: AQPXD-HT8AG-YJXB3
Rabbit Hole 3D: APPRH-55E0M-D6FK6
PID: APTTL-YX4BF-0MAF8
Clickr: ANMRK-IZ93F-6YH4F
Bloodsports.TV beta: X4RM2-5N56C-DVGV8[/customspoiler]

Some code drops. Made it a bit complicated so no bots could get to them, so have a go at it lurkers and members and hoarders alike.

Shadows On The Vatican Act I: Greed
D0FR7-HY5FR-AXX3X - where X = N
D2VQ0-6569X-E3PN0 - where 0 = 3

Marine Sharpshooter II - Jungle Warfare
A8AKE-HMGV2-IKJ6H - where A = L

Commando Jack
TL7IE-JDNIY-BT2MX - where 2 = 9

Ratz Instagib
9CCNZ-8VDAD-59FNJ - where C = Q

Don't forget to say thanks else no more looties.

Some code drops. Made it a bit complicated so no bots could get to them, so have a go at it lurkers and members and hoarders alike.

Commando Jack

Ratz Instagib

Lol if you're so worried about being thanked (which I don't blame you, I'd be the same), you should have done this by "first to quote" or something. Not everyone who follows this thread has an account.

Lol if you're so worried about being thanked (which I don't blame you, I'd be the same), you should have done this by "first to quote" or something. Not everyone who follows this thread has an account.
Not really worried. And not really forcing them to show gratitude. :) This is my first time dropping in this thread, and if I don't see any grateful people here, that's just it, no more drops from me on this thread. I'm just going on my way.

But I do get your point that if I wanted thanks I'd go with the quoting thing. Then again, I wanted the ones who get the code to freely say thanks if they feel so or if they would like more future drops from me in the future. Plus, I also hate to be the one to wait for the quoting and hate the bother of going through sending PM to a person after, so I just went with the modification thing.

So there, I had to explain. Perhaps that is the main problem in this thread, there always needs to be some explaining to be done. And that's not good.

Not really worried. And not really forcing them to show gratitude. :) This is my first time dropping in this thread, and if I don't see any grateful people here, that's just it, no more drops from me on this thread. I'm just going on my way.

But I do get your point that if I wanted thanks I'd go with the quoting thing. Then again, I wanted the ones who get the code to freely say thanks if they feel so or if they would like more future drops from me in the future. Plus, I also hate to be the one to wait for the quoting and hate the bother of going through sending PM to a person after, so I just went with the modification thing.

So there, I had to explain. Perhaps that is the main problem in this thread, there always needs to be some explaining to be done. And that's not good.
Well like I said, freely saying isn't possible if someone doesn't have an account. I totally see what you're saying but unfortunately this thread is visible to everyone, so people without accounts can't say thanks even if they wanted to.

Well like I said, freely saying isn't possible if someone doesn't have an account. I totally see what you're saying but unfortunately this thread is visible to everyone, so people without accounts can't say thanks even if they wanted to.
Wow dude, you really had to reply did you? If people really wanted to say thanks they can, they just have to create accounts. It's not as if it's not one click away.

You enjoy this do you? That's it, I'm out. Way to throw guys away from this thread.

Wow dude, you really had to reply did you. If people really wanted to say thanks they can, they just have to create accounts. It's not as if it's not one click away.

You enjoy this do you? That's it, I'm out.
Lol it's not one click away.. Not sure why you're so mad. Did you sign up to this site in one click? o_O

Most lurkers either cbb to make an account or don't want to use their email for one reason or another.

Again, I have no clue why you are upset in the slightest. "I had to reply, didn't I"? Well, of course I did. I wanted to correct you and I am free to say as I please as long as it doesn't senselessly hurt anyone's feelings. :)

Also, I didn't ask for any explanation whatsoever.

I did a code drop a month ago and worded my post almost exactly like yours, stating if no one says thanks I will no longer drop any more codes (in the random code drop thread). Someone graciously explained to me that the people who don't say thanks don't have accounts in which to do so. I humbly accepted that and I considered it a mistake on my part to drop the code instead of making it done by PM.

And now you know :D

@dum1038 - I tried for the Ratz Instagib code but it was already taken. Nonetheless, thank you for your generosity!

Commando Jack

Ratz Instagib

All used. I grabbed 0 of them.

OK, (Shaq-Fu)'it!! That is too much effort! LOL... The following missing characters are simply one of the characters in the title of that games key.

Good Luck!

Royal Defense (STEAM): JB?MC-PRRY2-8LA0I

Space Farmers (STEAM): FTKQW-X?NCI-XH3I7

Tribloos 2 (STEAM): KA39?-86XJ8-AERYN

OK, (Shaq-Fu)'it!! That is too much effort! LOL... The following missing characters are simply one of the characters in the title of that games key.

Good Luck!

Royal Defense (STEAM): JB?MC-PRRY2-8LA0I

Space Farmers (STEAM): FTKQW-X?NCI-XH3I7

Tribloos 2 (STEAM): KA39?-86XJ8-AERYN
Tribloos 2 taken by me. Thanks

bread's done
Back