Steam Code MASSIVE Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Duckvader']And the winner is emwearz! Congratulations on answering each question correctly! :D
Your prize is Puzzle Kingdoms for Steam![/QUOTE]

That's awesome! Thanks!

[quote name='Duckvader']And the winner is emwearz! Congratulations on answering each question correctly! :D
Your prize is Puzzle Kingdoms for Steam![/QUOTE]

Congrats! Guess I was too slow on this one.

Man you should make it a draw, that the people who do reply in next 10 minutes will enter a draw and one will win. I'm subscribed but still my CAG fellows are always too fast

Hi, I dont mean to be ungrateful and/or disrespectful, but giving away links from some DRM Free games that came with bundles its not that good from my point of view.

You see, developers need our support and they already give us DRM Free games for cents...

Those links are meant for personal use and are really really cheap bundles. I'm good with giving away steam/desura codes (as they are unique use and already gave away some yesterday) but sharing those links its almost the same as sharing a torrent on pirate bay.

Please dont hate me... I want to support every bundle I come across by spending money on them and will give away some codes of games that I already have. But sharing links of those games is like sharing the torrents that HumbleBundle are offering. I dont know it its piracy, but its not that good.

Well, go on, hate me :p

[quote name='ochentay4']Hi, I dont mean to be ungrateful and/or disrespectful, but giving away links from some DRM Free games that came with bundles its not that good from my point of view.

You see, developers need our support and they already give us DRM Free games for cents...

Those links are meant for personal use and are really really cheap bundles. I'm good with giving away steam/desura codes (as they are unique use and already gave away some yesterday) but sharing those links its almost the same as sharing a torrent on pirate bay.

Please dont hate me... I want to support every bundle I come across by spending money on them and will give away some codes of games that I already have. But sharing links of those games is like sharing the torrents that HumbleBundle are offering. I dont know it its piracy, but its not that good.

Well, go on, hate me :p[/QUOTE]

First off, no one hates you :) because you have a good point there. I think you might be correct...and I don't want to do that, everything was of good intentions, so I will research into this and take your words into high consideration. And it is a good idea to keep this what it was...into a STEAM CODE giveaway. Thank you for bringing this into my attention.

So we got the last giveaway of the day happening in a 5 mins!!! Is everyone ready?!

EDIT: Well looks like no one is online and I got to go so we will pick this up tomorrow! See you all early in the morning! To my GMT folks see you in the afternoon! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AmyGrrl']And how do we enter the give away?[/QUOTE]

What we have been doing lately is "the first to answer these set of questions correctly wins"

[quote name='Duckvader']Hey everyone Duckvader here with another giveaway! Today the game up for grabs will be...THE BACONING! :D[/QUOTE]

I would love this game. Good luck all :D

[quote name='Duckvader']Yes indeed[/QUOTE]

Whoa, Duckvader! I think it's cheating if you're answering the questions AND running the giveaway!

[quote name='neuropolis']Whoa, Duckvader! I think it's cheating if you're answering the questions AND running the giveaway![/QUOTE]

Hey it's not my fault the rules are sketchy...oh wait it is mwahahahaha :D

You guys all ready for the giveaway?! This all happening very soon so get to F5ing this page to DEATH :D
The topic will be RANDOM QUESTIONS!

First of all, correct spelling but to be quick you don't need to capitalize anything!

1. What are the names of the four Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?
2. What is H2O?
3. Where are Coach handbags made?
and finally video game questions
4. What is the actual name of Halo's Master Chief (first name is fine)?
5. What is your favorite video game?

[quote name='duckvader']first of all, correct spelling but to be quick you don't need to capitalize anything!

1. What are the names of the four teenage mutant ninja turtles?
[/quote]

whoa what about venus de milo

1. Leonardo (Leo) — The courageous leader and devoted student of martial arts, Leonardo wears a blue mask and wields two Katana. He is the oldest of the four and the most skilled fighter of the turtles. Leonardo was named after the Italian polymath, scientist, engineer, inventor, anatomist, and painter, Leonardo da Vinci.
Raphael (Raph) — The team's bad boy, Raphael wears a red mask and wields a pair of sai. He has an aggressive nature and seldom hesitates to throw the first punch. He is an intense fighter. He would usually speak in a Brooklyn accent. His personality can be alternately fierce and sarcastic, and oftentimes delivers deadpan humor. Still, he is intensely loyal to his brothers and sensei. Raphael is good friends with Casey Jones. He is named after the Italian painter and architect of the High Renaissance, Raphael.[7]
Donatello (Don or Donny) — The knowledgeable scientist, inventor, engineer, and technological genius, Donatello wears a purple mask and wields the bō staff. Donatello is perhaps the least violent Turtle, preferring to use his knowledge to solve conflicts. He is named after the early Renaissance Italian artist and sculptor from Florence, Donatello.
Michelangelo
2.water
3.china
4.john
5.ufc 2010

[quote name='Duckvader']1. Leonardo, michelangelo, Raphael, donatello
2. Water
3. China
4. John
5. FarmVille ;)

Sorry guys I WIN![/QUOTE]

well congratz

Naaaw I'm just playing :D
The winner is BlazeP! Congratulations you win The Baconing!
Although I think we all need to give sir-fly a round of applause for the amazing bio on each character. :applause: :applause: :applause:

[quote name='Duckvader']Naaaw I'm just playing :D
The winner is BlazeP! Congratulations you win The Baconing!
Although I think we all need to give sir-fly a round of applause for the amazing bio on each character. :applause: :applause: :applause:[/QUOTE]

i wish they would make a new ninja turtles game lol i love those guys

[quote name='sir-fly']i wish they would make a new ninja turtles game lol i love those guys[/QUOTE]

I completely agree with you...it was always fun to eat pizza for health ;)

[quote name='sp8001']I'll accept Bastion as a second place prize ;)

Congrats Blaze... you are quick![/QUOTE]

Well we do have another giveaway and I'm making it Disciples 2: Gallean's Return/Rise of the Elves
Come back later to win :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back