Steam Code MASSIVE Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Headhumper']...I think so.[/QUOTE]

Well everyone grab your head crabs because the giveaway is happening in 5 mins!!!!

[quote name='Duckvader']Well everyone grab your head crabs because the giveaway is happening in 5 mins!!!![/QUOTE]
What game is it going to be?

[quote name='Duckvader']Well everyone grab your head crabs because the giveaway is happening in 5 mins!!!![/QUOTE]

Looks like I'll have to miss it again since I have to eat dinner now. Noooooo! Good luck everyone else!

[quote name='Miranda']Looks like I'll have to miss it again since I have to eat dinner now. Noooooo! Good luck everyone else![/QUOTE]

Oh WAIT...I think we can all wait a little while for you to enjoy dinner...anybody mind? This way I can make harder questions :D

1. What is the color of the mushroom in the Super Mario Bro series that gives you an extra life?
2. What is the color of mayo?
3. What is Wolverine's first name?
4. Who company DEVELOPED the Halo series?
5. What company PUBLISHED Final Fantasy 7 for the PC?
Personal questions
6. In three words or less, how would you eat a pizza?
7. Correctly spell this phrase: "I like cheese pizza with quesadillas on the side!" (no copy and paste :D)
8. Who would win in a fight Batman or Hulk?
(this one is for kicks)
9. Who is well-endowed, Batman or Hulk?

1 Red
2 yellow-white
3 Logan
4 Bungie
5 Square
6 with my hands
7 I like cheese pizza with quesadillas on the side!
8 Batman
9 Batman

EDIT
Damn it. 1 is green. Forgot that. Oh well.

[quote name='Duckvader']1. What is the color of the mushroom in the Super Mario Bro series that gives you an extra life?
2. What is the color of mayo?
3. What is Wolverine's first name?
4. Who company DEVELOPED the Halo series?
5. What company PUBLISHED Final Fantasy 7 for the PC?
Personal questions
6. In three words or less, how would you eat a pizza?
7. Correctly spell this phrase: "I like cheese pizza with quesadillas on the side!" (no copy and paste :D)
8. Who would win in a fight Batman or Hulk?
(this one is for kicks)
9. Who is well-endowed, Batman or Hulk?[/QUOTE]

1) Green
2) White
3) James
4) Bungie
5) Eidos Interactive
6) Gobble it up
7) I like cheese pizza with quesadillas on the side!
8) Batman because he can use a relaxtant (make hulk calm)
9) Batman

1. Green
2. White
3. Logan
4. Bungie
5. Moby
6. Jalapenos, Parmesian, and Red Peppers
7. I like cheese pizza with quesadillas on the side!
8. Hulk
9. Hulk, I think... let me check!

1. What is the color of the mushroom in the Super Mario Bro series that gives you an extra life? Green
2. What is the color of mayo? White
3. What is Wolverine's first name? Logan
4. Who company DEVELOPED the Halo series? Bungie
5. What company PUBLISHED Final Fantasy 7 for the PC? Eidos
Personal questions
6. In three words or less, how would you eat a pizza? Wolf it down
7. Correctly spell this phrase: "I like cheese pizza with quesadillas on the side!" (no copy and paste ) I like cheese pizza and quesadillas on the side!
8. Who would win in a fight Batman or Hulk? Hulk
(this one is for kicks)
9. Who is well-endowed, Batman or Hulk? Ummm Hulk lol

green and white
white
logan
bungie
square / eidos interactive
back to front
I like cheese pizza with quesadillas on the side !
hulk?
batman

[quote name='Duckvader']Congratulations to Ethereality! You win Disciples 2!!! Great answers by the way from everyone :D[/QUOTE]

Coincidentally, I already own Disciples 2, so you can give it to whomever was in second place. I should have checked the previous pages to see what game was being given away before I participated.

Welcome everyone wait here and listen! Because of your answers, each, that gave an answer, of you are getting a copy of HUMBLE BUNDLE V (without Bastion though).
Yaaaaay :D

Mayo can be all sorts of colors :eek:

pepper-mayonnaise-cl-l.jpg

49988011_H.jpg

oj-mayo1.jpg

Yeah about Ninja Blade...how do you guys feel about what was said earlier about just distributing download links for DRM free games? And how wrong that is?

[quote name='Duckvader']Yeah about Ninja Blade...how do you guys feel about what was said earlier about just distributing download links for DRM free games? And how wrong that is?[/QUOTE]

If it's DRM-free but you had to purchase it, that verges on pirating. So it depends on how open you are to pirating. You could just make a torrent of it if that were the case.

Or you guys can just buy a bundle from me and get all 12 of the Indie Gala games for $2. ;) PM me if you want one.

[quote name='Blade']If it's DRM-free but you had to purchase it, that verges on pirating. So it depends on how open you are to pirating. You could just make a torrent of it if that were the case.

Or you guys can just buy a bundle from me and get all 12 of the Indie Gala games for $2. ;) PM me if you want one.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I don't want to be near pirating at all and if that means forgetting giving away the DRM free games then I will...well folks I believe that's it...no DRM free games. Thank you everyone who opened my mind on what I was doing.

Just wanted to say thanks, played Puzzle Kingdoms for a bit yesterday, seems pretty fun, sure I could really get into it.

Thank DuckVader.

[quote name='Duckvader']Welcome everyone wait here and listen! Because of your answers, each, that gave an answer, of you are getting a copy of HUMBLE BUNDLE V (without Bastion though).
Yaaaaay :D[/QUOTE]

Thank you sir! :applause: :applause: :bouncy: :)

Just wanted to say Thanks duckader for all of this! I'm not going to be here untill late Sunday but don' forget about me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange that Etherealitywon when Rohanrao was the only one to get Wolverine's first name right.
Everybody else put Logan.

Aside from that, I put in my 'aye' on Duckvader for ship captain.

[quote name='ErezYehuda']Strange that Etherealitywon when Rohanrao was the only one to get Wolverine's first name right.
Everybody else put Logan.

Aside from that, I put in my 'aye' on Duckvader for ship captain.[/QUOTE]

According to wikipedia...

Born as James Howlett and commonly known as Logan
Meh..

Sounds good because I love Ben There, Dan That and Time Gentlemen, Please...really good funny adventure games that go back to Lucasarts and Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back