Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Nope. Never. But they're well-known for their strong dislike of the PC market, so it's not surprising.
Hell, Ubisoft has actually removed bundles from Steam over the years.

The only game of theirs that has been bundled is Call of Juarez, but that's published by Techland on PC.

Last edited by a moderator:
7P8QM-2FQMV-L2T60
45NEI-NMVPZ-HMQA6
455QQ-LDANJ-2A4VK
BGMPB-EE3E6-8R8G4
47FEC-CX7RX-Q7J2W
46Y3M-IXIZ4-P9J02
4CA96-F6TH8-JWCFC
4AT4Z-A3I4R-CNY48
477FK-WVE6R-4XQMW
CJ7QD-HDIX8-ZZMTE
2N6XX-WBE6V-LXNZR
HAJ23-GIFX7-7QLQ9
48A4G-4CKF2-XLXAV
I somehow ended up with Fist Of Jesus out of that sea of already redeemed keys. Probably the best possible result considering that it appeared to be mostly Kiss games.

Thanks.

7P8QM-2FQMV-L2T60
45NEI-NMVPZ-HMQA6
455QQ-LDANJ-2A4VK
BGMPB-EE3E6-8R8G4
47FEC-CX7RX-Q7J2W
46Y3M-IXIZ4-P9J02
4CA96-F6TH8-JWCFC
4AT4Z-A3I4R-CNY48
477FK-WVE6R-4XQMW
CJ7QD-HDIX8-ZZMTE
2N6XX-WBE6V-LXNZR
HAJ23-GIFX7-7QLQ9
48A4G-4CKF2-XLXAV
Tried these on my windows 7 install, didn't work. Bad CD keys.

What the hell is Sim-Badger? You mean Shelter? I just gave away a bunch of keys for that in tebow's chat. PM me if that's the game you're talking about, I have more.

Not bad - just already taken. Keys dropped in this thread usually don't last 5 minutes - let alone 4 hours :)
Sorry, poor communication on my part, what I meant was that these keys did not work when I tried to install a copy of OEM Microsoft Windows 7 Operating System CD. :p

Sorry, poor communication on my part, what I meant was that these keys did not work when I tried to install a copy of OEM Microsoft Windows 7 Operating System CD. :p
This is the Steam thread. What made you think anyone would be posting Windows 7 keys?

In an episode of things people say...

RE: IGN Prime/Witcher 2
Same dude:

c7cd80ab2c.png

Destroy All Comment(er)s.

New IG Friday is up.
This one's not bad at all. I think the only ones I have are Streets of Chaos, Shelter (which I stupidly got from Tremor) and Proxy Blade Zero. Way better than last week's.

Is Majestic Nights confirmed to just be Episode 1? I can't see mention of it anywhere on the page.

Same dude:

c7cd80ab2c.png

Destroy All Comment(er)s.
Well, he's full of shit too. PC sales make up about 18% of the market worldwide. Consoles are 49%, but that number is segmented by platform as well. Break it down all the way and there's not much difference. As far as I know, there's no universal "CONSOLE" game key code.

Waaahhhh :-({|=

I just got the same email on the Tomb Raider game, it asks me to ship it back to Amazon has anyone shipped it back
Nah, I did the online chat thing and the rep I spoke to said she'd correct it on her end not to expect it returned. According to her it was an automated response because we did receive a physical package. You might want to talk to them yourself though rather than just assuming it'll be fixed on its own.

Nah, I did the online chat thing and the rep I spoke to said she'd correct it on her end not to expect it returned. According to her it was an automated response because we did receive a physical package. You might want to talk to them yourself though rather than just assuming it'll be fixed on its own.
Yeah the guy I talked to yesterday gave me a refund even tho I never asked for it and told me to keep it

How does it work if I buy the EA Racing Pack, but I already own one of the games that's included? Does it give me another copy of it, or would I be better off buying them individually?

Well, he's full of shit too. PC sales make up about 18% of the market worldwide. Consoles are 49%, but that number is segmented by platform as well. Break it down all the way and there's not much difference. As far as I know, there's no universal "CONSOLE" game key code.

Waaahhhh :-({|=
Everyone's full of shit, especially after you eat cheese burgers and pizza.

I was hoping Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Season Pass would be on sale but sadly it's not. I guess I just need to wait for a Steam sale glitch. *crosses fingers* :pray:
Oh but it is, at a whopping 50% off!

It needs to hit the next tier of discounts, fast. It's been 50% off far too often.

Hm. With voucher, this makes all the Headhunter packs a total of $3. Is it worth it?
For a total of $3, I'd say yes. You're looking at 6-8 hours (total) of bite-sized stories/missions. Most of them are pretty outrageous and provide very unique settings and bosses.

Individually at full price... not really. Like this, absolutely.

I got the Moxxi one for free from that deal a while ago, can get the remaining 4 for $2.40 with this deal. I'm gonna do it.

Actually I'll give up that 20% code so I can use my credit and only pay 10 cents. Pay more so I can pay less.

I sort of wanted the season pass tho lol but whatever I guess I got it for free (the base game)
Oh, I must have missed the part about it turning out to only be the base game. I don't really read this thread all that thoroughly anymore. So a lot of times I miss things that weren't discussed on the current page.

[SIZE=12pt]Well that sucks I guess. It demotes you from being a Magnificent Bastard to just a lucky bastard. [/SIZE]

bread's done
Back