Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Shoulda bought Lego Batman 3

Interesting side note: Whoever hacked my account and bought Lego Batman took the time to rate it five stars :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
$10 is a drop in the bucket when you're an 8GB VRAM baller like me.
tumblr_myne2p3iqH1s2cr3qo1_500.gif

The Dev listed on the ZombiU port is called "Straight Right". Is it just me or does that name read like a question?

STEAM:

Midweek Madness:

Risen series = 80% off

Risen: Franchise Pack = $13.99

Includes Risen 1 + Risen 2: Gold Edition + Risen 3: Complete Edition

Risen 3: Titan Lords - Complete Edition = $7.99

Includes all of the following Risen 3 content listed below:

Risen 3: Titan Lords (base-game) = $5.99

Adventure Garb DLC = 39 cents

Fog Island DLC = 99 cents

Uprising of the Little Guys DLC = 99 cents

Risen 2: Dark Waters - Gold Edition = $5.99

Includes the following Risen 2 content listed below:

Risen 2: Dark Waters (base-game) = $3.99

Air Temple DLC = 99 cents

Treasure Isle DLC = 99 cents

Pirate's Clothes DLC = 39 cents

Risen 1 = $1.99

So Planetary Annihilation has a new improved super mega deluxe re-ducks version that's got the base plus some new extra crap in one. The old version got is getting removed from the store but if you already own it then you still have it of course.

New version is $40. There's a 66% discount for those who already own it (it can also be gifted with the discount). Kickstarter backers get the new version free. Hey you gotta get something when you pay a bajillion dollars and the game will get bundled soon enough.

... why didn't they just release this as DLC for the game, then? All they did with this is fragment the multiplayer community. :|
http://steamcommunity.com/app/386070/discussions/0/530649887220059679/#c530649887220104199
jables said:
We made it stand alone expansion as we felt it adds more than most DLC. We adjusted pricing for anyone who previously owned the game to get it to you at a more DLC price of 66% off to make it less of an investment. We also gave it free to anyone who backed the game on Kickstarter. Our goal was to make it cheap for previous PA players so as to make it feel fair, while making future players not have to buy multiple products to enjoy the game.

To each his own, but as far as MOBAs go, HotS is the best for me. Easiest to get into/learn, simplest mechanics, least vitriolic community, shortest games, and I can go weeks without playing and easily pick it right back up. Plus I like all the Blizzard characters. But not everyone likes MOBAs.

Just finished Witcher 3 after 116 hours.  The final battle was anticlimactic action wise after the battle at Kaer Morhen, but I really enjoyed the ending I got.  Its right up there with Baldur's Gate II as my favorite rpg, definitely going to fakeybro the expansion pass.

Just finished Witcher 3 after 116 hours. The final battle was anticlimactic action wise after the battle at Kaer Morhen, but I really enjoyed the ending I got. Its right up there with Baldur's Gate II as my favorite rpg, definitely going to fakeybro the expansion pass.
Yea, the best fight for me was the
three Witches with Ciri.
Loved my ending too.

Darkest Dungeon is on sale and I had really wanted to hop in when it came out but it appears that the latest updates have pretty much ruined the game according to the internet... any experience?

I don't know why I even buy Android games.  The only thing I ever play on my phone is solitaire and the only thing I play on my tablet is Kairosoft stuff.  But I own like a hundred Android games and can't even pretend that I'll get to them like my Steam library.

I don't know why I even buy Android games. The only thing I ever play on my phone is solitaire and the only thing I play on my tablet is Kairosoft stuff. But I own like a hundred Android games and can't even pretend that I'll get to them like my Steam library.
I'm the same, although I heartily recommend playing Kingdom Rush on your phone if you have it.

Don't forget that Bundlestars launched a bundle yesterday.
NO! I have to draw the line somewhere *twitch*

*thinks about closing the Bundle Stars tab, decides to leave it open for now*

Wow, that sounded way less nerdy in my head.
I don't believe you.

I don't know why I even buy Android games. The only thing I ever play on my phone is solitaire and the only thing I play on my tablet is Kairosoft stuff. But I own like a hundred Android games and can't even pretend that I'll get to them like my Steam library.
When my Nexus choked, I pretty much quit getting them. I have an Android phone but the only game I play on that is chess (and only very infrequently).

I'm waiting for there to be a 300 coin or whatever reward on tremor for installing Android Fallout Shelter like there was with the iOS version. :p

bread's done
Back