Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Reported for not posting a real burger.gif
tumblr_ltskuk2u5T1r5qrimo1_500.gif

To anyone who felt as I did about the whole battlelog/origin/browser-plugin fiasco I was ranting about yesterday: I actually found a workaround this morning.

If you add the 'singleplayer' command line argument to the game shortcut and switch Origin into offline mode you can play the singleplayer campaign without difficulty (as in an in-game menu actually appeared when I loaded the game).

And yes, I do realize that the multi-player is what most care about so this won't help them... but I just want to play through the SP campaign and move on. 

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Get a bucket.

2. Make a list.

3. Be the mayor of a tavern.
Thoughtful of you to have a bucket around in your tavern. You know at some point someone will overdrink and not make it to the bathroom. That truly is mayoral-level thinking.

You really haven't "lived" until you've puked into some random bucket at a tavern. Especially if that bucket was originally meant for other types of body waste accidents.

Thoughtful of you to have a bucket around in your tavern. You know at some point someone will overdrink and not make it to the bathroom. That truly is mayoral-level thinking.
anyone here actually overdrink and make it over to the bathroom? o_O

if you did, then you haven't drank enough to be considered "overdrink"

This video has convinced me that we need a Blood Dragon 2 starring David Hasselhoff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY
Only if they get rid of UPlay. The fact that Blood Dragon exists and I can't play it because I refuse to us that service annoys me.
At least Steam has huge sales and all kinds of bundles that support it's format, and Origin has had those two humble bundles AND gives away free games with relative frequency. I can be sold on that. Uplay doesn't do anything but piss me off. Grumble grumble.

Only if they get rid of UPlay. The fact that Blood Dragon exists and I can't play it because I refuse to service annoys me.
At least Steam has huge sales and all kinds of bundles that support it's format, and Origin has had those two humble bundles AND gives away free games with relative frequency. I can be sold on that. Uplay doesn't do anything but piss me off. Grumble grumble.
UPlay is trash, but it's worth it for Blood Dragon. Just get the Steam version that only uses the stripped down UPlay.

For all the physical media folks out there: Evil Within is $11.91 at Amazon. Activates on Steam, of course.

Sooo...yeah, the moment when you have to rush to turn in a paper that you have to get a grade on or can't pass? Oh and you end up missing the deadline by a minute because you added half a page to meet the length requirement and may have lost all the points instead of just 10 or so percent for being short? 

Yeahhh...I feel so good right now, hopefully I get a pity F. Will say it'd make for hell of a game though, haven't had shakes and sweats that bad since stopped playing competitive shooters. Seriously though, someone should make a shitty game out of that, at the very least you'll corner the procrastination market.

Still though, would have been so fucking proud I managed researching and writing a 12 page (double spaced) research paper in fucking 12 hours, buuuttt nooo had to write that extra 5 minutes of lines like a dumbass.

By pity F, I seriously need to get about 20% on the paper to have a chance to pass the class, a very very slim chance but still a chance if I don't screw anything else up. 

I once re-sat an exam (Software Engineering, I think) and in my hurry to get to the pub I walked out of the exam hall still holding my paper. When I noticed what I'd done five minutes later it was too late.

I re-sat the module a year later.

Only had a couple stupid test moments luckily, papers I'm awful at doing stupid stuff with but tests seem to manage to not screw up. Think only three of em

First I just forgot when the final was, some community college crappy computer class. Ended up just saying eff it and took the class at university. Sad thing, the university class was even crappy then the community college one o_O

Second one, well stuff happening in life (not good stuff), some reason decided to actually go take the final of the class I showed up to like 3 times that year at best. Get out and it's fucking snowing. Walked about maybe half a mile to a mile in 30 whatever the B.S. with snow in shorts and a t-shirt. fuck cold weather places, seriously. 

Last, I was in a hurry for some reason (it was a proctored exam but they didn't care if you showed up late, guess maybe first I gone or something), forgot to turn off the lights on my car and the battery died. Stupid 11/10

My favorite test still had to be a few years back. For whatever reason my University thought having a placement test online was a good idea. Had to be the dumbest idea I've seen at a college in a long time, and fuck is college/university full of really dumb ideas. 

You don't want this:

PATW7-N06D0-RH9VF

G2V2Z-QMZJV-PQ3E0

HKF6D-GVECB-NBTZY

VGEBY-XH9H7-AM00I

ML4B0-9A24Y-5XVI9

NIQWM-QLWZI-ACHPT

20N5N-3V6C4-Z8T39

LKV6Z-AKYIM-RKZ7C

ACWK4-QFFKV-QWA28

RQW57-Z9L06-YQHEI

My favorite test still had to be a few years back. For whatever reason my University thought having a placement test online was a good idea. Had to be the dumbest idea I've seen at a college in a long time, and fuck is college/university full of really dumb ideas.
Mine was a report I was doing for Humanities. I went back the day of an was adding in my quotes and notes and forgot to put a quotation on the sentence I copy/pasted. Professor came back and accused me of plagiarism. I retorted that everything else was in quotations and I missed on. He gave me a 65% which was passing but barely.

Thanks! Too bad I'm at work and through cellphone. I'll miss the deal :(

But will grab a coupon when I get home, for a next sale
What were you looking for? Endless Space Emperor Edition or Endless Space Gold (meaning with the DLC)?

If you can pay me back via PayPal, I'll gladly grab it for you.

Edit: Placed requests for the coupon(s), hopefully they get to me soon. If I don't get it in time, blame the Hitlercat in front of me on the line. :bouncy:

What were you looking for? Endless Space Emperor Edition or Endless Space Gold (meaning with the DLC)?

If you can pay me back via PayPal, I'll gladly grab it for you.

Edit: Placed requests for the coupon(s), hopefully they get to me soon. If I don't get it in time, blame the Hitlercat in front of me on the line. :bouncy:
Thanks Bobby! The problem is I don't have the "gift" option on PayPal and with the fees the price goes up, don't know how much, since I don't usually use PayPal to transfer money, just to purchase things online. But thanks anyways!

Thanks Bobby! The problem is I don't have the "gift" option on PayPal and with the fees the price goes up, don't know how much, since I don't usually use PayPal to transfer money, just to purchase things online. But thanks anyways!
Hm. I guess you could buy me $4 worth of stuff, if that'd make it easier. Can't think of what I'd want though, but I'm sure there's something. Also, we should probably move this to PMs or Steam unless you can't access that currently from mobile.

since you guys think 2 gb is not enough for most games, how about this

XFX R9 295 X2 with Closed Loop Liquid Cooling 8GB DDR5 Graphics Cards R9295X8QFA $659.99

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JOQZ4XE
Its actually only 4GB of effective VRAM though. Each 290X has 4GB but they don't add up in Crossfire. I read somewhere that the upcoming 300 series will actually be able to use all VRAM in crossfire, but I'm not sure.

bread's done
Back