Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
that is the same case i have, lol

this one from raidermax is better, if you want to go cheap, plus it has one usb 3.0 , around $24 after mail in rebate
especially, if you are worry about spills.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811156311
Thanks, the Raidmax looks good and I was tempted to go with it until I saw the placement of the front USB. Behind a door and at the bottom of the case is hardly user-friendly. At the moment I'd give it to the Antec for just that reason, although I have not much affection for the brand.

Thanks, the Raidmax looks good and I was tempted to go with it until I saw the placement of the front USB. Behind a door and at the bottom of the case is hardly user-friendly. At the moment I'd give it to the Antec for just that reason, although I have not much affection for the brand.
i thought , since most of you guys put your desktop on top of a desk, the usb placement would not matter.

Hey guys, let's talk about something else, like how hot the BESTie girls are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGGDAo0NbYc

I know that Thief Master Edition comes with extra cosmetic crap but does the crap add +1 to the dlc count?  :whistle2:k That's the question, does it add or does not add?

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone is allowed an opinion... Bruticus seems to me like that girl you knew who was ugly, just hit puberty, and on her cycle.  Or that dude who took too many roids and got laughed at by a girl.  Either way :)  Everyone is allowed an opinion and though I don't agree most times... it makes me think.

Everyone is allowed an opinion... Bruticus seems to me like that girl you knew who was ugly, just hit puberty, and on her cycle. Or that dude who took too many roids and got laughed at by a girl. Either way :) Everyone is allowed an opinion and though I don't agree most times... it makes me think.
esurance.jpg

Actually the downvotes are a problem. Reddit votes aren't designed to function as a reputation system, and sufficient downvotes bury content. While most redditors may not agree with GabeN, anyone visiting that thread wants to see GabeN's responses.

Then explain this.
That was the biggest annoyance to me on that thread. I ended up just looking at posts by GabeN and posts by the Nexus guy.

Everyone is allowed an opinion... Bruticus seems to me like that girl you knew who was ugly, just hit puberty, and on her cycle. Or that dude who took too many roids and got laughed at by a girl. Either way :) Everyone is allowed an opinion and though I don't agree most times... it makes me think.
Hurp, derp. What deal are you posting about again?

Are we playing "guess which one actually has a penis?"

If so I pick the one who starts on the left
Haeryung is easily the hottest one, but if you wanna be all racist about it because of Asian ladyboys then...

vDNVe6o.gif

Also, don't forget that anyone can post deals if they find them. Lurking and whining about there not being any newly-posted deals doesn't help at all. BRUTICIS.

Haeryung is easily the hottest one, but if you wanna be all racist about it because of Asian ladyboys then...

vDNVe6o.gif

Also, don't forget that anyone can post deals if they find them. Lurking and whining about there not being any newly-posted deals doesn't help at all. BRUTICIS.
Can you stop posting Kpop videos? My addiction is coming back. Every time you post these, I spent all night watching videos. Thanks a lot.

The only difference the graphic card requirement is a bit higher compare to Advanced Warfare. The question is, will it be decent from previous two Black Ops?

Siralim
0FAT8-AE5JA-GV3AE

So I just watched a Killing Floor 2 stream and now I want it. 

Bobby, go buy it so we both have it. 

Probably.

The actual campaign now can be played with up to 4 players co-op style:

http://www.polygon.com/2015/4/26/8499735/call-of-duty-black-ops-3-campaign-details

PC version also supports 4K, which is mentioned in this article from Eurogamer:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-04-26-call-of-duty-black-ops-3-pc-requirements-revealed

Black Ops III - Reveal Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58Pspqx0XGs
This looks insane, and I'm honestly not sure if that's a good thing. I enjoyed what I played of Advance Warfare, so maybe going all in on the tech stuff will pay off, but uhhhh...not sure how I feel about this right now.

This looks insane, and I'm honestly not sure if that's a good thing. I enjoyed what I played of Advance Warfare, so maybe going all in on the tech stuff will pay off, but uhhhh...not sure how I feel about this right now.
It looks like CoD been hanging out w/ Deus Ex to me.

bread's done
Back