Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I played a couple hours of JC2 for the first time last week and really wasn't all that into it. Should I give it more of a chance?
Probably not. I mean feel free to, of course, but it's sort of like Saints Row the Third or Far Cry 3 or other open world shoot 'em ups -- what you see in the first hour is what you'll get for the next umpteen hours with varying amounts of new skills and guns added into the mix. Either you'll like it or you won't.

That said, I'll totally Fakeybro this FC3 if I can get any sort of discount (c'mon, Brazilians!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have really been wanting to play Sacred 2 Gold again, and was just wondering if any of you knew if it had been on sale anytime in the last few months, kinda wanting to know if i should expect a sale on it again soon or just pay the 14.99 for it, thanks
Did you check ITAD?

Look here:

http://isthereanydeal.com/uk/us/us/#/page:game/info?plain=sacrediigold

Sacred 2: Gold has also been in the $1 tier of the Deep Silver Humble Bundle.

So hopefully, they re-up that bundle again for you.

Or, it shows up again in another new Deep Silver HB or something.

I played a couple hours of JC2 for the first time last week and really wasn't all that into it. Should I give it more of a chance?
Treat it like a B rated action movie, where you get to play the hero and the game becomes much more fun. It is cheesy, over-the-top, and completely pointless. Once you learn the cool stuff you can do with the grappling hook, it becomes even more fun. But yeah, the plot/story/dialog are forgettable.

So, concerning Gamesrepublic (even though this may or may not have been discussed already), why can't I buy the Lego Star Wars games that are on sale? It just says they're not available in my country and that pisses me off.

So, concerning Gamesrepublic (even though this may or may not have been discussed already), why can't I buy the Lego Star Wars games that are on sale? It just says they're not available in my country and that pisses me off.
It's non-US only. Should be able to VPN it though.

Disney just flexing its stranglehold on the US market.

They don't like you.
You can't buy them if you're in the US, so use Hola.

I thank you all for your kind words and assistance.

Did anyone else back Exanima (previously Sui Generis) on Kickstarter and get your Steam alpha key?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=412380198&searchtext=Exanima

Shit is looking pretty fuck ing decent, man.

darth-vader-mickey-mouse.jpg

I am outraged that thanks to a bunch of whiny entitled gamers I will not be able to pay for this KF2 mod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3ylknTuPHA

I am outraged that thanks to a bunch of whiny entitled gamers I will not be able to pay for this KF2 mod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3ylknTuPHA
Sorry to say but Tripwire announced they were against paid mods a couple of days ago. So even if Valve wouldn't have removed Skyrim Paid Mods, I doubt you would have paid for any KF2 mod. They even changed the EULA for this only.

Get that ugly, anorexic model out of here. Mrshljcb demands you post real women, like this one:

article-1341683-0C952D21000005DC-539_468x467.jpg

Oh yeah, that's the special sauce for him.
Awesome, I forgot i had been banging on the monkey cage and left you flinging shit and wailing yesterday. It seems the mods cleaned up whatever tantrum you had yesterday that I never got to read but I obviously left a lasting impact on you for you to bring this back up today, so my bad.

No hard feelings man, and I think i found a girl for you

7108898389_e302f6e4f6.jpg

Awesome, I forgot i had been banging on the monkey cage and left you flinging shit and wailing yesterday. It seems the mods cleaned up whatever tantrum you had yesterday that I never got to read but I obviously left a lasting impact on you for you to bring this back up today, so my bad.

No hard feelings man, and I think i found a girl for you
I think s/he's more your style. Clearly not anorexic enough for me. Unless you're being racist again, which is cool. You keep doing that "love thy overweight sister" thing of yours.

Oh, you're right, it looks like they removed people's posts about CEOs and economics. Glad you were keeping tabs, bud. ;)

Can we all agree that MrshllJcb with his "Chubby" fetish and Blade with his Ladyboy infatuation are both repulsive perverts?
I actually pitched the movie idea for The Hangover Part III to the producers. Well, not the whole movie...just the part where Ed Helms gets raped by a ladyboy.

It's a little-known fact that Asian females are a myth, like global warming and Monsanto. It's just all guys in drag with their junk tucked in.

I actually pitched the movie idea for The Hangover Part III to the producers. Well, not the whole movie...just the part where Ed Helms gets raped by a ladyboy.

It's a little-known fact that Asian females are a myth, like global warming and Monsanto. It's just all guys in drag with their junk tucked in.
I figured they'd just blur them out. Because technology.

So buying a franchise pack to gift from steam. Do you get individual keys or gift links for each item or everything under one activation? Specifically Blackguards.

I have really been wanting to play Sacred 2 Gold again, and was just wondering if any of you knew if it had been on sale anytime in the last few months, kinda wanting to know if i should expect a sale on it again soon or just pay the 14.99 for it, thanks
It was bundled. Even a console peasant like me will be disappointed in you if you buy it.

Probably a dumb question, but when you buy a game from Amazon (Final Exam) and it's gonna be activated on Steam, do they just email you a code? And if I bought multiple copies of that game, would I just get multiple codes that I could hand over to my friends to activate on their Steams?

Probably a dumb question, but when you buy a game from Amazon (Final Exam) and it's gonna be activated on Steam, do they just email you a code? And if I bought multiple copies of that game, would I just get multiple codes that I could hand over to my friends to activate on their Steams?
Yes and yes.

I thank you all for your kind words and assistance.

Did anyone else back Exanima (previously Sui Generis) on Kickstarter and get your Steam alpha key?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=412380198&searchtext=Exanima

Shit is looking pretty fuck ing decent, man.
Have you got an account on their site?

If so, login via http://www.baremettle.com/account and keys should be there.

Also, backers get a copy of Exanima AND Sui Generis (once available). Exanima is a prologue.

Curious, is it still fake CAG/fakeybro if you buy a game for full price but use GC earned from Bing/Swagbucks thus not really full price?
I think you need to buy it with real money and brag about it.

Game Gr

K5HBW-7KQCK-GTVFY

NZVC9-CR7IM-GHH47

AII9P-T76TV-XYPDT

07REL-BEF38-5AMLB

0MAGF-XJIYJ-F5A0B

L26X9-GVV5K-DGPKV

25JWY-WTC6X-Y5HHW

62MKX-MEQHD-JN9MW

BPHHX-5WCJ2-RKDR0

X9DTK-E2VVK-MBWBP

Game Gl