Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
In non-burger related news, I've spent the past few hours sitting on an uncomfortable dining chair while I installed crap on my new external drive.

I am butthurt.

Sadly, I can't post the image here on CAG because of their limitation on image hosting or whatever so I'll just leave this here.
What, did he host a contest for drawings of the prophet Mohammad like an insensitive moron and then get all apprehensive when some Muslims issued a fatwa on his ignorant head? And by him, I mean her. And Texas. Stupid Americans.

As a reference, these are the games they have on steam so it should be picked from these. I ended up getting spoiler alert.

qBDqDNP.png

When all you give us is Grass Simulator, I'd welcome anyone who wants to give us good games, Coral.
Maybe if you tried redeeming games that aren't in the top block, you'd see I've given many others.

Disclaimer: You also need to be awake at crazy European times most of the time.

YVWVR-GPGE3-V6APC

YLHD6-A757X-249MJ

B67NG-X68B5-HFXGA

YM7I8-HFIWC-T2R7C

LFW5V-0JGGD-XA4XE

X8TKA-XLI7Z-6GPQN

ZGBWT-4VADF-ZN954

QDC57-DCBX2-XIZNR

DAN0H-HDFK6-T69Z6

4NPW9-BAJD3-TD9MB

X9ZH6-8PTBZ-6K8AB

XJCLP-QFE3G-W26B9

ZY96D-8CAMW-TTPL7

HT0QT-B2BRN-7PALF

B8HCH-6YW5T-FEHT5

TLYWN-GMMG8-9ARAY

WMIVR-RF6C9-HD6YY

TVI0F-7T6QD-2NJIR

2LPC4-ZVIFM-3B9NA

Maybe if you tried redeeming games that aren't in the top block, you'd see I've given many others.

Disclaimer: You also need to be awake at crazy European times most of the time.
Coral I would be quite happy if you only gave away Grass Simulator because my lawn looks like crap and I could use some professional help. That first key was already lurked even though I was standing right here with my lawn mower just waiting for a drop.

As a reference, these are the games they have on steam so it should be picked from these. I ended up getting spoiler alert.

qBDqDNP.png
Didn't work for me on mobile like Drabes said but worked on the desktop. I ended up getting a 3rd extra copy of Not the Robots.

If anyone ends up with an extra copy of Lovely Planet I wouldn't complain if you sent it to me. :p I meant to Buy That For a Dollar in that Humble Walking Sim bundle but I Gilbyed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had 6900 BC forever so I wound up picking up Woolfe.  Which means two things:

(1) Next bundle will include Woolfe

(2) GG will have a great game on sale for $6 in the near future

You're all welcome on both counts.

I've had 6900 BC forever so I wound up picking up Woolfe. Which means two things:

(1) Next bundle will include Woolfe

(2) GG will have a great game on sale for $6 in the near future

You're all welcome on both counts.
That's a damn good prediction, can you predict lottery numbers for me now?

Your spoder sense is off the charts!

Great deals on those Witcher games.

Though I'll have to pass on the Adventure game. 170% Off or GTFO.

Great deals on those Witcher games.

Though I'll have to pass on the Adventure game. 170% Off or GTFO.
It's a good deal for Witcher 1 in particular, as Witcher 2 was free during a GOG promo period, while nothing similar has happened with Witcher 1.

0J5Y5-D5PVC-YBLRX

I0BCG-XAL3F-ZBJEN

2GVPB-G4LAI-KKKNJ

2JJNP-Z65L7-6IPIW

2C3PL-AXBJ7-HEEEZ

0HPFI-CCY6R-IRF4D

25E38-6W88X-7V5RD

2GEP5-T8DPF-8QZ55

0JPRM-QDGQ0-7X66X

2LIIZ-39M0W-E7BIW

bread's done
Back