Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
It's on my wishlist, but I'm not sure I want it that much.
It really depends on how much you like to achievement grind and open world stuff. I have 13 hours into Goat Sim and I need to go back and try a lot of new content they've added since I played it. If trying to break jump records and unlocking achievements isn't your thing, you won't find much of a draw in the game past maybe an hour of exploring different things the goat can do.

It really depends on how much you like to achievement grind and open world stuff. I have 13 hours into Goat Sim and I need to go back and try a lot of new content they've added since I played it. If trying to break jump records and unlocking achievements isn't your thing, you won't find much of a draw in the game past maybe an hour of exploring different things the goat can do.
That was sort of my take on it - not sure it'd keep my interest for long.

Here's to waiting for a bundle!

I bought it last week to not have to deal w HH shenanigans in a post Fox HH world. I consider it a $2 sanity tax.

Also it actually was a good enough bundle that I didn't feel bad about paying regular day one price. Shocking, I know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought it last week to not have to deal w HH shenanigans in a post Fox HH world. I consider it a $2 sanity tax.
It's only $1.46 with me, which is the 20-pack price ($29.17/20) rounded up to the nearest cent. I don't know the 15+5 trick, though.

u cud ov baut two n a haf bndls frum me

It's only $1.46 with me, which is the 20-pack price ($29.17/20) rounded up to the nearest cent. I don't know the 15+5 trick, though.

u cud ov baut two n a haf bndls frum me
dammit there's so much i couldve done with that extra money. i'd be living the high life, eating a donut and a blueberry coffee out a fancy restaurant like Donuts Le Dunkin' right now

dammit there's so much i couldve done with that extra money. i'd be living the high life, eating a donut and a blueberry coffee out a fancy restaurant like Donuts Le Dunkin' right now
See what happens when you aren't a cheap ass gamer? You miss out on geriatric therapy sessions at places with half-assed French names.

Fox is coming for you right now!
08a13c3829ef508c748b578e1710490567a772c728ed2a80731a912738beec1e.jpg

CheapLikeAFox learned from the best tutorials on TV!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msX4oAXpvUE

YOU'RE DEAD MEAT, N00B.

All these people giving away Keys here are scammers. Once you enter the key your PC will BLOW UP
It's true. You guys better not lurk keys or your PC will think it's year 4 of the Thermidorean calendar and behead you, then defile your corpse with thermal fluid!

bread's done
Back