Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Hey Lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrIqsFSjqso

*Edit: actually this version is better with all the weebs in this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctlukBEXk6E

Last edited by a moderator:
So uh, yeah, if you know any Gamestop dweebs might want to do them some, uh, favors.

You know they all have some 2003 Dell Laptop that struggles to run Farmville and think PCs are for spreadsheets and all that shiz. Not like they'll be using it.

I accidentally completed Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey just now. Fun game. Now begins the annoying grind to get all the remaining stars...

How bout they update the mobile app to have actual useful features, now that would be something. Or allow key activation outside the client. Or do anything beside sit around with their thumbs up their butts, counting cash.
Valve can't do that. Far too many people want it.

Parallacks_playing_Parallax.png

I accidentally completed Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey just now. Fun game. Now begins the annoying grind to get all the remaining stars...
I blame Angry Birds for that shit. Which was all well and good when it was limited to phones but with so many mobile ports to the PC because hey I can call it an indie game and charge more that star crap has spilled over to this side.

Can't ... stop ... playing. Must ... pee.
fake gamer alert! Real gamers either use diapers, or drink shit tons of bottles of Mountain Dew Game Fuel so they have something to remedy the situation...

Is it weird I'm wondering now, if all the people that go uber crazy in getting realistic(ish) set-ups for Euro Truck Sim, also keep bottles around for realistic bathroom breaks?

I blame Angry Birds for that shit. Which was all well and good when it was limited to phones but with so many mobile ports to the PC because hey I can call it an indie game and charge more that star crap has spilled over to this side.
I think that's a little unfair on Letter Quest.

I know the mechanic you're talking about, but LQ has four stars to earn per level and each is earned by completing it with a specific condition (time attack, complete with 20 letters or less, Hard Mode) etc. I think it adds some nice replayability to a terribly addictive game. It just keeps things fresh.

Consider me one of the LQ bandwagon jumpers. It's simple but excellently executed. A little gem.

:whee:

Turba - 6I6GB-W9Z5L-63YIL

Savant Ascent - 6C5L9-WVG70-J4422

Gare Sapphire Mechs - 6C860-QI2QQ-DE6XP

DogFighter - 6EQMA-646F0-MAQHY

APOX - 68XZN-PFCPP-95KAL

Witcher 3 spoilers

I finished up the quest with some random sorceress that wasn't Triss or Yennefer. I thought to myself, "I hope i get to bang her later." I didn't but she gave me a quest to do later. I hope I get to bang her then. I am totally a fuck ing infant :)

It has a bunch of stages and there are four ways to clear each stage (normal, time trial, challenge, hard) They can be REALLY tough if you haven't upgraded your equipment. I mostly meant grinding for the achievements, I'm missing 13 and two are for spelling 2000 and 3000 words... those are the most grindy ones.

But that still kind of reeks of mobileness to me, which is what Letter Quest started out as.

Look I get it, you guys like it. I like it too. Unpopular opinion here boo hiss and all that shit. etc etc.

Still, I'm just not a huge fan of hey redo this level a slightly different way and get another medal.

And yes all those Buka Big Fishy Time Mgt games do that crap too. Oh you completed it in a minute, well see if you can do 45 seconds. HA!

Amazon has some Pac-man games on sale, cos it's like Pac-man's birthday or some schmidt.

Steam-wise, Pac-man Championship Edition DX+ is two fitty and Pac-man Museum or Pac-man and the Ghostly Adventure are $5 (otherwise known as 20 days worth of Bing Rewards)
Ghostly Adventures is actually quite good, outrage from Pac-Man fans over the cartoon reboot it is based on (yes that's a thing) aside. It's a full 3D platformer which you don't see much of on Steam and you get to wander about, jump all over the place, change into weird forms like a chameleon with a long tongue and all kinds of goofy stuff. Plus they shoved some of the old games in as mini arcade games you can unlock.

Oh and Inky Blinky Clyde and Sue are good guys now. And Pac-Man's in school. Don't think about it too much.

Anyhow, considering how crap Amazon is lately you could do a lot worse with those Bing Rewards points.

Yeah, the Newegg rep even got run out of town on a rail for that a while back.

That and I guess there was some bitcoin Xbox deal or some schiz they raged about.

Now they are hopefully gone, better luck next time. You missed on two very good games.

You do not want these.

Is it weird I'm wondering now, if all the people that go uber crazy in getting realistic(ish) set-ups for Euro Truck Sim, also keep bottles around for realistic bathroom breaks?
Well, what else are we supposed to do when a cop pulls us over?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io30s7-5VaQ[/youtube]

I just can't do that to myself, headpiece.

edit:

I just can't do that to myself, headpiece.

edit2: Oh.. sure.. hide that double-post to make it seem like I should be totally at home with all the loons in Tebowchat... I see your game!  :fist-shake:

bread's done
Back