Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
It's still on a launch high. And let me tell you, not worth full price.

It's is a decent game. Every patch makes it better.

But not launch price worthy. I'd go for it around 50% or better if I were you.
Yeah, I am reading a steam review that's making me realize that it might not be what I am looking for after all. At least in it's current state. Thanks though! I'll wait for at least 66% off with gabenbux.

Last edited by a moderator:
My ex made me watch the first one when it came out. Then my new girlfriend made me watch the last one in theaters. 

Valar Meyerghulis. All men must suffer through Twilight.

I caught my wife reading Twilight fan fiction one time... so everytime I see her reading anything on the internet I have to rub her nose in the fan fiction... and it was raunchy stuff too... learned some new things about my wife :)

I caught my wife reading Twilight fan fiction one time... so everytime I see her reading anything on the internet I have to rub her nose in the fan fiction... and it was raunchy stuff too... learned some new things about my wife :)
maybe your wife is hoping to fall in love with a vampire.

The wisdom ...

54350738.jpg

Soooo, 50 Shades of awfulness?

(For those of you wondering, the crap-tastic terribly-written pile that is 50SoG started out as Twilight Fan-fiction. So it's crap based on crap.)

Hmm. So my Steam friend activity (EDIT: and Flowette) is telling me I need to buy DETOUR (in all caps for who knows why).

Thanks guys!  :grouphug:

Sadly this might be too late of a hot fix for me. I played through the Pre-Sequel and was hugely let down by the lack of farming, guns, and legendary drop rates. The story had some interesting character tie-ins and retrospective development for past Borderland players, but I felt the game as a whole was a bit of a letdown. I couldn't get enough of BL2, but the Pre-Sequel was just a one time play through on my end. If I need a BL fix I might turn back to it at some point, and if the Summer Seal provided a price glitch on the Season Pass that might do the trick. Maybe.

Sadly this might be too late of a hot fix for me. I played through the Pre-Sequel and was hugely let down by the lack of farming, guns, and legendary drop rates. The story had some interesting character tie-ins and retrospective development for past Borderland players, but I felt the game as a whole was a bit of a letdown. I couldn't get enough of BL2, but the Pre-Sequel was just a one time play through on my end. If I need a BL fix I might turn back to it at some point, and if the Summer Seal provided a price glitch on the Season Pass that might do the trick. Maybe.
I feel the same. I've barely touched the last DLC. But, it's nice to see that attempts to fix past mistakes have been made. I will say that the additional characters and final DLC, much like BL2, really added to the base game. With TPS, the SP is almost necessary to make the game feel like a Borderlands game, so if it does go on sale (enough), I recommend picking it up.

Just bought the 980Ti. Am I fakeybro of the week yet?

3G9BH-CE8CQ-QK2LF

F9R30-RRDWG-WF3A3

8T5V0-W5Y29-E30IT

ZTMR6-NK43Z-ZZB73

69BVA-J5Q5C-D5N6H

F55IH-VPQ2D-ZG352

EJY2J-03LYA-8D0Z8

WPHGE-GFBQM-DHRD4

TDEQ2-M2ZQY-5FHGA

EC7MY-NLQW2-G92E6

G4H4E-MDKHF-DJFFC

NXZZA-8VPR9-ZLEEH

ZC2VV-W9Y5X-BJ7N3

47CJT-MNCEJ-CK0XG

EI94L-TBTQX-32LHE

NNQWY-YKAY3-2N27A

VIWQL-CFT69-PEY96

32KH9-2KANW-W26FJ

485RR-RHZD3-ATHK5

3HXID-3M9LR-HKQ0L

KJDM4-AZW05-Z5DRQ

WMNY7-WZTCM-Q64F2

A3ZC7-ARHJN-60TAK

VJAQM-T7TPW-MQEHL

073TH-D960L-B5CFY

63KDZ-LJ0VA-0D9C9

FIT5B-5M7AR-7W235
HTV5I-8D26Q-836JL

NXFXX-JGITI-7DNGD

I look like a male version of Kristen Stewart, so hopefully that means I'm at least a 7.

And hopefully that ruins Kristen Stewart for everyone.
Kristen Stewart is a woman?

...all this time I thought there was just an implied comma in her name.

so my video game lady can lady-bone her.
...fixed?

Don't know if this was posted anywhere but GOG is giving Witcher 1 and 2 for FREE when you buy the Witcher 3 Expansion Pass if you buy before June 7.
This assumes that there is at least one person out there who would by the Witcher 3 season pass at full price and doesn't already own TW1 and TW2.

I feel like this is a precipitously monumental assumption.

How would anyone here even know about Kristen Stewart's acting? You guys love the Twilight movies?
I actually, of my own volition, saw a Kristen Stewart movie. Admittedly, I am an unabashed amusement park/roller coaster enthusiast so any movie with even a hint of park action I'm going to give a watch. Hey, at least Adventureland had (partial) nudity.

This assumes that there is at least one person out there who would by the Witcher 3 season pass at full price and doesn't already own TW1 and TW2.

I feel like this is a precipitously monumental assumption.
I don't know, I can see somebody who got swept up in the pre release witcher 3 hype but didn't play the first two buying it, really enjoying it, and wanting to get the first two now.

As for myself, I may buy it because now that the superior client GoG Galaxy has released I am transferring all my games onto GoG anyway.

If your wife reads it, you'll become a fan of 50SoG. :whistle2:
Hell no, my wife started to read it just to see what all the fuss was about and couldn't even make it an hour in. Granted, she is not a 45 year old housewife and actually knows what good books are.

(but I get what you are saying, I know you aren't really serious :D/)

Assuming you are trying to connect your two 6-pin connectors to the 6-pin and 8-pin connectors on the GPU and do not need the added wattage afforded by a PSU with an actual 8-pin connector, you can probably get by with an adapter like this.
Neuro, thanks again for this. Got the adapter and hooked the new card up as soon as I got home. It was exactly what I needed to get the card running at the cheapass price I was looking for. I booted up Witcher 3 for the first time, set things to ultra and ran around for a few minutes (going to wait for the new patch before I actually start playing) - but so far so good! Thanks again.

I won't buy minecraft Lego edition because those games are boring aka I don't have the artistic talent and interest and patience necessary to enjoy those games

So super-angsty Hatred has been released. I did not want to buy it without trying it first b/c the pricepoint is so dumb (19.99) and Im glad I did try it. If it was 9.99 I probably would've bought it.

Get past what the content is (its exactly what it advertises) its just not a very refined game. The positive elements are there. It looks good. The dev made good use of the engine, but its just missing a lot of polish. Controls are wonky (360 controller) and simple things like menus and load screens just have a real amateur/clunky feel to them. Probably a result of rushing to meet their release date.

Im sure many already had the mindset of "Wait til bundle or 75% off or more" and I'm definitely in that category. I want to support it b/c I want the market to be open further to AO games, but this isnt the one to splurge on.

I like Detour's thing about being a mix of strategy and the fun of highway construction in SimCity 4 (think it was 4?). 

I play city builders Detour devs, highway building is not usually a fun part of a city builder, and it was definitely not fun in SimCity 4. Never once put down some highway and thought "Man, this is awesome!" (once it was done it could be, depending on how cool/realistic-ish it looked). Cities: Skylines is a bit better, though much of that is due to how traffic works (so often you end up messing around with crazy on/off ramps and the such). 

So super-angsty Hatred has been released. I did not want to buy it without trying it first b/c the pricepoint is so dumb (19.99) and Im glad I did try it. If it was 9.99 I probably would've bought it and regretted even that.

Get past what the content is (its exactly what it advertises) its just not a very refined game. The positive elements are there. It looks good. The dev made good use of the engine, but its just missing a lot of polish. Controls are wonky (360 controller) and simple things like menus and load screens just have a real amateur/clunky feel to them. Probably a result of rushing to meet their release date. I can understand the furor about the content, but its much ado about nothing.

Many already had the mindset of "Wait til bundle or 75% off or more" and I'm definitely in that category now. I want to support it b/c I want the market to be open further to AO games, but this isnt the one to splurge on. They're apparently releasing patches/updates constantly today so far, so maybe by the time the pricepoint is agreeable it'll be worthy of a playthrough. 

bread's done
Back