Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Posted yet? Final Fantasy: Type-0 HD is apparently coming to PC.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CGanmpbVAAEyFHG.jpg:eek:rig
I'm surprised. :whistle2:| (That's my surprised face.)

I'm also just as interested as I am surprised.
sleep1.gif

See?

GTA V is $16 off with GMG right now, which expires June 10.

What are the odds it goes cheaper during the Steam Summer?

Is there a better price out right now?

After reading the Best Buy sale thread I was inspired to stop in at Best Buy today on my way home from work and was pleasantly surprised that they had PC versions of Singularity and X-Men Origins: Wolverine for $2 each, even though the website said the store didn't have them.

You guys might want to take a look at your local Best Buys.

:D/

After reading the Best Buy sale thread I was inspired to stop in at Best Buy today on my way home from work and was pleasantly surprised that they had PC versions of Singularity and X-Men Origins: Wolverine for $2 each, even though the website said the store didn't have them.

You guys might want to take a look at your local Best Buys.

:D/
I'd rather not MysterD anything.

Well I like Hatred. The only irritating thing is they go realistic on the shotgun so you can empty your clip in a second and takes half a decade to reload when there are JUST SO MANY fuck ING PIGS WHO ALL MUST DIE.

$20 is a bit much but the presentation and destruction engines are top notch. It's nothing mechanically special so if the theme looks cool to you you'll like it because it nails that but if not, then pass.

If you back the Bard's Tale 4 kickstarter for at least $20 within the first 24 hours you can get a free copy of Witcher 1, 2, or  Wasteland 2. Kickstarter should be going live tomorrow.

Just posting this so I can get first dibs on someone's extra copy of Wasteland 2, thx.

If you back the Bard's Tale 4 kickstarter for at least $20 within the first 24 hours you can get a free copy of Witcher 1, 2, or Wasteland 2. Kickstarter should be going live tomorrow.

Just posting this so I can get first dibs on someone's extra copy of Wasteland 2, thx.
where?

and why would ppl pick Witcher 1 or 2 over Wasteland 2?

All ppl will pick Wasteland 2 for sure (unless this deal is for 3 games)

Would you take Crapsule over GOG Galaxy?
GoG galaxy is optional. Crapsule is not

Aeons ago, when GMG was making its debut, I bought Men of War for really cheap. I thought I could just use Crapsule to download the installer, put in provided key and run w/o Crapsule in the background.

Alas, the game won't run w/o Crapsule. To further add to the insult, the Crapsule version was 1 patch behind so I couldn't play multiplayer. I trade my MOW copy back to Crapsule (thank you!!) for the same price I bought it ($0.50) and put it toward Total War dlc instead

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering what InXile did for Wasteland 2 (over 130 hours put into that one), I am actually considering kickstarting Bard's Tale 4.  It would be an insta buy if they had a 30-40 dollar level to get both Bard's Tale and Torment: Tides of Numenera.  I really am digging what some developers are doing i.e. Larian with Divinity Original Sin.  Let us hope it continues.

Considering what InXile did for Wasteland 2 (over 130 hours put into that one), I am actually considering kickstarting Bard's Tale 4. It would be an insta buy if they had a 30-40 dollar level to get both Bard's Tale and Torment: Tides of Numenera. I really am digging what some developers are doing i.e. Larian with Divinity Original Sin. Let us hope it continues.
Definitely a good time for RPG fans. Makes me wish I had the time to sink 100+ hours into a game.

If you back the Bard's Tale 4 kickstarter for at least $20 within the first 24 hours you can get a free copy of Witcher 1, 2, or Wasteland 2. Kickstarter should be going live tomorrow.

Never thought I would consider kickstarting anything, but I might actually do this.

I probably won't though because it's not like I don't have enough isometric rpgs backlogged.

Wasteland 2 is going to be 50-66% off over Summer Sale anyway.  Plus I can use Funbux.

Tell Kickstarter to accept my Funbux and we might be onto something :whistle2:k

So I got this thing from Gamersgate that was all like "Summer Sale!!".  So, I peeked in and saw South Park: The Stick of Truth on "sale" for nearly 26 bucks.  I got that game for 13 1/2 dollars back in November from Amazon.  It'll probably be like 6.50 in a couple weeks during the Steam sale.

I immediately wrote off the Gamersgate sale as hopeless, turned around and left.

So I got this thing from Gamersgate that was all like "Summer Sale!!". So, I peeked in and saw South Park: The Stick of Truth on "sale" for nearly 26 bucks. I got that game for 13 1/2 dollars back in November from Amazon. It'll probably be like 6.50 in a couple weeks during the Steam sale.

I immediately wrote off the Gamersgate sale as hopeless, turned around and left.
Riported for having to see a Gamersgate sale to know it's hopeless, should be common knowledge by now.

Is it too early for this?
Steam Summer Sale 2015 Haul
Nothing

Gifted to me
Crap that will be bundled shortly after the sale ends
See y'all in 3 weeks.

So I got this thing from Gamersgate that was all like "Summer Sale!!". So, I peeked in and saw South Park: The Stick of Truth on "sale" for nearly 26 bucks. I got that game for 13 1/2 dollars back in November from Amazon. It'll probably be like 6.50 in a couple weeks during the Steam sale.

It was $2 for a very short while. A friend told me about it so I could buy it but by the time I got there the price was fixed.

I wouldn't buy another glitched game from those asshats, anyway. Not when they can revoke it.

Posted yet? Final Fantasy: Type-0 HD is apparently coming to PC.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CGanmpbVAAEyFHG.jpg:eek:rig
my inner child really like this news since we have more and more console exclusive coming to PC and it's Final Fantasy. I still remember my first console game/JRPG on PC (FF7) and it was a beautiful ride.

But the cynical adult inside of me remain apathetic. The JRPG has past its prime and even the mighty Square Enix among all of the Japanese companies are struggling to keep its flagship franchise relevant.

That's a good sign, but according to the market listings they can't be traded or listed on the market for one week.

Doubtless it's something to do with gems and the Valve tax scheme.

Have to dig around on Amazon to find shit (because...Amazon), so far seems most of the deals are matching historical lows. Some of em: 

XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete: $12.50 (matches non-euro lowest, iirc)

Prototype 2: $9.99 (matches non-euro lowest)

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition: $5.00 (been on sale around this price before, like a lot)

Duck Dynasty: $9.99 (Had to mention it. Not it's lowest, but do you really care?)

And some other stuff I didn't care about so didn't post. Well doesn't explain why Prototype 2 is on there (as I also don't care about it) but meh.

Tempted to blow some Bing/SB cash on the XCOM thing, still annoyed I never picked it up and even if it's lower on Steam next week, this way it's free. 

I've been waiting for this.. and it's one of the very few franchises I fakeybro on release day, knowing fully well that 2K will "dlc" this to death
I fakeybro the vanilla X-COM quite early for high price. However due to their stupid DLC policy will wait for complete editon of the new one.

I reject to buy Enemy Within DLC, that I am only interested in, for the price higher then Complete edition. And I reject to buy Complete edition on general principle. I have long backlog available. I can wait.

How hard it is to offer upgrade to Complete edition? Way to screw early buyers 2K. Good job.

Sorry about rant.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back