Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
How do you play on a phone. It's going to be almost a week before I get back to my desktop.
I just load the desktop version of the page on mobile chrome and it just works.

I think I am getting the hang of it now. And god damn it! I was just thinking today how I dodged a bullet and didn't get addicted to that stupid clicker game like everyone else.

UGH.

weQeTY9.png

103 MILLION HP for a normal zombie.

Really debating on Valk chronicles.. I know it's only $5.. but I don't know I played some of it on PS3 and it didn't really capture me, someone sell me on this

Anyone know how far the Monster Summer badge can level up?/does it net extra XP as of yet? Have the second tier (level ten) although I'm on level 20 something. I guess next upgrade is lvl 50?

Anyone know how far the Monster Summer badge can level up?/does it net extra XP as of yet? Have the second tier (level ten) although I'm on level 20 something. I guess next upgrade is lvl 50?
Mine is at Level 30 with 75xp. No idea what xp each tier gives since I didn't even notice it until this post.

I'm happy. The first thing I wanted is already a daily, and at a better discount than I was expecting (Homeworld).

Messed with the clicking thing for a couple minutes. I don't think the game is anywhere near as interesting as waiting and seeing just how many people actually play the thing will be.

Wow, check out all the companies that raised the price of their games just before the Summer Sale, so it looks like you're getting a deal. https://www.steamprices.com/us/tracker Hella shady.
This amuses me greatly. I don't think they are necessarily trying to scam people with fake deals. What they are actually doing is a bit more insidious and brilliant, in a perverse way.

They are probably giving you the same deal you would get otherwise, but the sale percentage can be just as much a contributor to a possible sale as the sale price. A $15 deal after a 75% discount seems more impressive than a $15 deal after a 50% discount. It's all about perception and manipulation.

The best part is, nothing is done in a vacuum. People push and learn and adapt. You taught them this CAG, you did! Buahaha!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah my team is stuck at first boss level.

First day's loot:

Valkyria Chronicles™      4.99 EUR
Metro Redux Bundle      7.99 EUR
Escape Machines      0.14 EUR
The Albino Hunter      0.19 EUR
Camera Obscura + Soundtrack      0.29 EUR
Why So Evil 2: Dystopia      0.24 EUR
Despair      0.09 EUR

Glitchloot:

Chroma Squad      2.24€ + Playway bundle 0.89€

Soon in bundles ;)

I have this issue with a couple Origin games. One being Alice that I had installed on my previous rig, but refuses to download on my current rig. I haven't been motivated enough to contact CS yet though.
Well, I fixed it, it's downloading now. This may work for you too Neuro.

I ran windows updater (a couple .Net framework updates I hadn't bothered with), deleted my Origin Licenses per this post ( http://answers.ea.com/t5/Crysis-3/Crysis-3-don-t-start/m-p/801392/highlight/false#M6037 ) and ran Origin as an Administrator.

Crysis3 is now downloading, apparently without issue.
PS: Origin sux

Junk from steam sale.

Caster .20

DETOUR .19

Defy Gravity  .14

Waveform .19

Revolution Ace .19

The Hat Man: Shadow Ward .19

The Slaughtering Grounds .19

Robotex .14

Why So Evil 2: Dystopia .24

The Albino Hunter .19

Developer Alliance Bundle .74

Despair .09

So this just showed up on my activity feed. No, it's not a CAG. But it reminds me of back a couple years ago when CAGs actually did stuff like this. Oh how the times have changed.

summer_sale_wut.jpg

A lot of it is soundtracks and other weird DLCs (official guide for Millennium 2 wut??) so it might be Foxhack's long lost brother or something.

EDIT: Guess I spoke too soon, checked this morning and he had 116 new games.

Probably Amazon DVG.

Don't they have Rockstar Game Sales like every other week just about, these days + age?
probably, even amazon sometimes has better deals than steam

no wonder half life 3 has not been announced, idiots are still buying half life 2 mods like black messa for $14.99. LOL

So this just showed up on my activity feed. No, it's not a CAG. But it reminds me of back a couple years ago when CAGs actually did stuff like this. Oh how the times have changed.
Haha... I was just looking at a guy like that in my feed. Like 50 purchases of just crap. And it's not 19¢ crap either. Yeah, it's 75% off but fifty times $3.49 is still... Holy Hell, $175!?!

I really hate the Monster thing. It's a stupid idea, and they should feel bad. Do we even get games or anything for doing this crap? We're just unlocking horrible sales and dumb badges for it, right?

If you get the interface, it's safe to use the close game switch. My game glitched a couple times (showed game screen with nothing else), but I still earned gold. I let it sit a while and resumed game and then everything showed.
Well it looks like it finally works now, after I let it sit a bit.

People find this type of thing fun?!? After about a minute of playing around with it, I just closed it and decided I'd rather watch paint dry.

bread's done
Back