Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
My point is you should get your butt to microcenter! 4GB Vram on a card with a 128 bus is like ___s on a mooby!

Re: DR3... maybe. Hilarious they were too cheap to put it at 66% off during summer sale less than a month ago but it's fine when it's a random daily. If the game weren't locked at 30 FPS it would be a no brainer.
Tell me more about this bus speed thing. I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts and insights on computer architecture.

Tell me more about this bus speed thing. I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts and insights on computer architecture.
200_s.gif

On the one hand: More pinball yay!!

On the other: Family Guy... ugh

As long as it's a pack with an American Dad table, I'll be satisfied.

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone wants help with buying certain game on Nuuvem and I haven't bought it yet (I think is only 1 copy per account) I can do it!  :D/

AC prices on nuuvem are really tempting. At least brotherhood and revelations. Too bad are uPlay... But I don't think we'll see any new patches on those

I still have to play any AC game... But they are half steam's price

I can stay right here in NC and experience that. *counts days until fall*
Which part of North Carolina?

https://blog.malwarebytes.org/exploits-2/2015/07/neutrino-ek-leverages-latest-flash-0day/

TL;DR -- There's cryptolocker malware right now that's exploiting vulnerabilities in Flash and everyone can be hit by this crap. Turn off Flash right the hell now, or at least change it to "click to play" in your browser until it's patched. Info here:

http://www.howtogeek.com/188059/how-to-enable-click-to-play-plugins-in-every-web-browser/
How do you turn off Flash?

I have AdBlock and, surprisingly, did not get the ad :whistle2:k
What do you know, me too!

AC prices on nuuvem are really tempting. At least brotherhood and revelations. Too bad are uPlay... But I don't think we'll see any new patches on those

I still have to play any AC game... But they are half steam's price
Yeah, I caved on Brotherhood and IV despite not even playing II yet. Price is right for backlogging.

New Nuuvem featured deals:

Watchdogs (Uplay) - $9.26

RPG Maker VX Ace - $4.63... Really, Nuuvem?

Hitman: Absolution Elite Edition - $4.74

Cities in Motion 2 - $3.09

Metro Redux Bundle (SA Locked) - $5.25 (SA Locked)

Plus DLC on those.  Watchdogs Season Pass is ~$3.70 plus all the euro-buses and RPG sprite packs you can shake a mouse at.

By the way, the Steam client always takes forever to appear because it's always trying to install updates before activating. Is there any way to stop that from happening, just have the Steam client start running without wasting my time?

By the way, the Steam client always takes forever to appear because it's always trying to install updates before activating. Is there any way to stop that from happening, just have the Steam client start running without wasting my time?
Set it to start with your PC. It's more of a bother to start and stop it than it is to leave it running. I assume you are using zero of the social features.

I have it installed on my two samsung 850 evos in raid 0. It loads at startup, pretty much instantaneously.
Upgrade your boot drive.

Don't shutdown your PC with the Steam client still running. Any time Steam doesn't close properly you'll be waiting on that "Updating Steam" window the next time you open it.

Funstock Digital has the Metro Redux bundle for $7.84 (80% off) after coupon code JUL-SUMMERSALE-RED25.

Take advantage of that refund policy if you bought the Metro Redux bundle for $9.99 during the Steam Summer sale.

(Also for the Brazilian CAGs, Nuuvem has it for $5.28(!!) for their Winter Sale. Key is region locked.)

Weekend Deals, etc, etc.

What happened here? Is there a new thread or did everyone just get tired of talking about Daily Deals and decide to move to the G2A thread to argue?

They're all too busy using Swagbucks and Tremor trying to get money so they can buy the $100 tier Humble Weekly.

Fearless Fantasy was updated to include trading cards now. Just noticed it. It was given away plenty of times so many of you may have it.

In non-steam related news, if you have a 3DS/Vita and have any interest in the Zero Escape series, I suggest preordering this while you have the chance. The watches for the first 2 games go anywhere from $80-$200, and they're fantastic VNs.

Last time, the watch edition of ZE2 was exclusively sold by Amazon (although limited edition watch colors were also sold on the aksys store for a short period of time).

bread's done
Back