Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Set it to start with your PC. It's more of a bother to start and stop it than it is to leave it running. I assume you are using zero of the social features.
I did that now. Thanks for telling me about it. Yeah, I mostly just collect PC games and not play them since my computer is a POS, so I don't use any of the social features.

Don't shutdown your PC with the Steam client still running. Any time Steam doesn't close properly you'll be waiting on that "Updating Steam" window the next time you open it.
I usually do, but I sometimes forget. I'll keep that in mind from now on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Posting this here because I know not all of you join tebow chat.

There are some unused Color Chemistry itch.io keys here. Just keep clicking on them until you find one that isn't claimed.

Wait.. what?  How did this turn into my being retarded?  I mean.. I obviously am.. I associate with you fools way more than I should.. but still....

More specifically though, no I don't register at random sites.. that like n00b to the internet type shit there.  Don't know the site.. don't even think about putting anything in there.  

Funny story about the name thing though... long ago.. It used to be just Ikeda.. but then I found out that's a fairly popular name in Japan (family name?).  So I figured what the hell I'll add a name.. and found a cool Japanese Samurai.  Terumasa.  Well the first time I typed it in... my dumbass spelled it Teramusa... and well.. it stuck.  So yea.  Fake.  

Wait.. what? How did this turn into my being retarded? I mean.. I obviously am.. I associate with you fools way more than I should.. but still....

More specifically though, no I don't register at random sites.. that like n00b to the internet type shit there. Don't know the site.. don't even think about putting anything in there.

Funny story about the name thing though... long ago.. It used to be just Ikeda.. but then I found out that's a fairly popular name in Japan (family name?). So I figured what the hell I'll add a name.. and found a cool Japanese Samurai. Terumasa. Well the first time I typed it in... my dumbass spelled it Teramusa... and well.. it stuck. So yea. Fake.
well i hit the nail on the head.

Ikea Tiramisu

thats how ive read you name since you went from seasonal to a cling on, sensei
Nah, I'm still a seasonal. Let's not delude ourselves. But I'll never attain the cheapyness of you guys. I could count on a hand the number of bundles I've bought... let alone things on Steam that weren't during a major sale. But that's ok with me.

Not that the recent conversations haven't been stimulating, but I just got an email from GMG for some summer sale shit. Decent price for REmake RE4, I meant.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/day-1-day-of-the-undead/?utm_source=neolane&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20150709_EarlyAccess_newsletter_email

I also got a code for an extra 25% off, but it's mine. ALL MINE!
I won't support a site that discriminates against pirates. It's not a choice; we were born that way!

What's new with Nuuvem?  Today's featured deals from the Brazil Store:

Styx: Master of Shadows - $10.85

Manga Maker - $4.96

Star Wars: Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Ed - $3.10

Saints Row IV (Brazil Only) - $2.79 (Region locked, Brazil)

Valiant Hearts (Uplay) - $2.70

Crusader Kings II - $6.20

I'd hate to be on topic, but the

Alienware Alpha ASM100-1580 Console (2.9 GHz Intel Core i3-4130T Processor, 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, Windows 8) is on sale at Amazon for $388.57 ($413.56 if you add a stick of 4GB additional RAM)

Man, I am wanting to replace my HTPC with this sucker. It only uses ~ 50watts of energy when running.

I got RE4 from GMG just now as I had enough credit to get it for less than 50 cents.  For anyone curious, I got Corporate Lifestyle Simulator for the free game.  It came as a Steam code which was a surprise until entered into the system.  If anyone else purchases, I am curious as to whether the game is always this one or not as I still have my 25% off coupon if I want to use it later.

Wait.. what? How did this turn into my being retarded? I mean.. I obviously am.. I associate with you fools way more than I should.. but still....

More specifically though, no I don't register at random sites.. that like n00b to the internet type shit there. Don't know the site.. don't even think about putting anything in there.

Funny story about the name thing though... long ago.. It used to be just Ikeda.. but then I found out that's a fairly popular name in Japan (family name?). So I figured what the hell I'll add a name.. and found a cool Japanese Samurai. Terumasa. Well the first time I typed it in... my dumbass spelled it Teramusa... and well.. it stuck. So yea. Fake.
Damn it drabe, I thought I could finally use this pic
Screw it, using it anyway
RX-FNM_030111-Sugar-Fix-005_s4x3.jpg.rend.sni12col.landscape.jpeg

Found you a new avatar mr ikea dessert.

Well, I just hooked the Kill-a-Watt up to my current gen4 i7 HTPC w/32GB Ram, and it only uses 51W - 53W while playing a Movie.  ...so please disregard my previous post about being a fanboy for an i3 alienware NUC type device.

I got RE4 from GMG just now as I had enough credit to get it for less than 50 cents. For anyone curious, I got Corporate Lifestyle Simulator for the free game. It came as a Steam code which was a surprise until entered into the system. If anyone else purchases, I am curious as to whether the game is always this one or not as I still have my 25% off coupon if I want to use it later.
I figured it'd be something that's been given away/bundled heavily before. I can only assume the pool of games from which they pull are going to be of a similar nature.

I was kind of debating DR3:AE for $15 (with that coupon), so the confirmation that the freebie is likely a throwaway is appreciated.

What's new with Nuuvem? Today's featured deals from the Brazil Store:

Styx: Master of Shadows - $10.85

Manga Maker - $4.96

Star Wars: Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Ed - $3.10

Saints Row IV (Brazil Only) - $2.79 (Region locked, Brazil)

Valiant Hearts (Uplay) - $2.70

Crusader Kings II - $6.20
There's something else:

Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package -- $2.70

This doesn't appear in the sale page, but it showed up when searching for Saints Row. SteamDB says there's no Brazil-only key so it should work in North America and most of Europe.

Well, I just hooked the Kill-a-Watt up to my current gen4 i7 HTPC w/32GB Ram, and it only uses 51W - 53W while playing a Movie. ...so please disregard my previous post about being a fanboy for an i3 alienware NUC type device.
Alienware is the catch there. I have a sealed HP 15.6" 4th gen i3, 6GB DDR3L, 750GB HDD that I can't sell at that price. Got it for free, but still, I've had it for more than 8 months and nobody will bite at $400.

I don't know why anyone is missing Resident Evil 4, 5, or 6: you should have picked them up when the pack was $1 on Steam.
Sorry sir, it was only for New Zealand. And traders were asking a lot of keys for that glitch. But, hey, we know you bought like 10 gift copies, maybe you could have helped some of us :)

And talking about nuuvem deals, I just read this, which might be useful for those who were trying to buy Borderlands from that store.

Read the last 2 sentences from the pic.

4p7Koea.png

And talking about nuuvem deals, I just read this, which might be useful for those who were trying to buy Borderlands from that store.

Read the last 2 sentences from the pic.
Well, the obvious solution here would be to set up a shell bank account in Sao Paulo so I can link my Paypal to it and save $10 on computer games.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/?tap_a=1964-996bbb&tap_s=2994-84d7fa

Greenman Gaming Summer Sale Day 1: Zombie Games

Use Code GMGSUM-MERSAL-E20OFF to get 20% off

Resident Evil 4 - $7.99

The Walking Dead: Season 2 - &8.49

Left 4 Dead 2 - $4.99

Dead Rising 3 - $19.99

H1Z1 - $9.99

Resident Evil 6 - $9.99

Resident Evil 5 - $6.79 (Gold Edition - $17.99)

Resident Evil Revelations - $8.99

Dead Rising 2 - $6.79 (Off The Record - $6.79)

Resident Evil Revelations 2: Episode 1 Penal Colony - $2.99

Unnecessary backlogging/+1 ing aside, is there any reason to get the old Tomb raider games? I remember the controls/interface being fuck ing dreadful.
Well, they're great for the... oh, you said besides the +1.

Um... blocky triangular nude mod?

bread's done
Back