Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I bet mysterD uses this to record his shows.

toaster.jpg
I catch most TV shows either when it's on TV or w/ On Demand.

Last edited by a moderator:
I caved and bought Dead Rising 3 from GMG. My free "mystery" game. Please take it.

Victim of GMG

M89BX-GP2VI-A5QTB

Cool story, bro:

I will start this review by informing you that I have been playing versions of OOTP for over 10 years now. My first one was OOTP4 (circa 2002) and I've bought every single one of them since so you can guess right now I'm going to say good things. Here's why you should keep reading this review though: I'm going to describe the type of player whom probably would and probably would not like it.

People who probably would like it:
- People who love baseball
- People who love managing things
- People who like simulations
- People who like data and/or statistics
- People who watch their favorite team and think they could do better
- People who like fantasy baseball/sports

People who probably would not like it:
- People who would want to have a direct role in a game (IE, want to be able to swing the bat or pick a pitch)
- People who only care about graphics (though these are greatly improving each year)
- People who do not like baseball
- People who do not understand at least the basics of baseball
- Most Call of Duty players

We dropped cable a year ago.

They never actually disconnected us, so I still watch Cartoon Network on occasion.

Also, um, Steam games are available for prices except when they aren't.  Yeah.

Today's featured Nuuvem deals.  Such as they are...

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition - $6.32

Lead & Gold - $1.26

Mount & Blade: Warband - $2.21

Europa Universalis 4 - $5.69

Book of Unwritten Tales 2 - $13.91

Krater - $1.89

X-Com Enemy Unknown Complete - $7.27

I think I already know the answer, but: Will this replace the current Sleeping Dogs in my library OR just be a +1?
Do you already have most of the DLC for the original? If so, the definitive edition probably isn't worth it. The original looked better to me than the DE in the video Neuro posted a while back

Today's featured Nuuvem deals. Such as they are...

Lead & Gold - $1.26

Krater - $1.89

i've been all in all underwhelmed by the nuuvem sale thus far. crazy good price on xcom though. reminds me i still need to play enemy within. xcom enemy unknown is one of the best strategy games i've played in years.

Yeah, I was expecting to either clean up big during this sale or else rage against Brazil-Locks.  What I wasn't expecting was to be bored.

Wasteland 2 was a good price, I guess.

Today's featured Nuuvem deals. Such as they are...

Lead & Gold - $1.26

Krater - $1.89

Okay, I must get some sleep or something. Maybe it was all of the talk from Mooby & MysterD about Watch Dongs... but I totally read this as Watch Dogs Definitive Edition $6.32.

So I read up on how to avoid paypal conversion fees, get my paypal account all tuned up.

VPN into the land of sexy wax artistry

Add Watch Dogs Deluxe Edition & Season Pass to the cart... then scratch my head for a minute or two, on how to get $15 down to $6.32

Good nite all, I need some sleep. Cheers! :beer:

Okay, I must get some sleep or something. Maybe it was all of the talk from Mooby & MysterD about Watch Dongs... but I totally read this as Watch Dogs Definitive Edition $6.32.

So I read up on how to avoid paypal conversion fees, get my paypal account all tuned up.

VPN into the land of sexy wax artistry

Add Watch Dogs Deluxe Edition & Season Pass to the cart... then scratch my head for a minute or two, on how to get $15 down to $6.32

Good nite all, I need some sleep. Cheers! :beer:
Bro, G2A has what you need ;)

That's right, All-Star game is this week(end) right?

(OOTP, at least since I started playing them, seems to always have a 50% off sale around the time of the MLB All-Star Game).

Too lazy to multi quote but about the review on the Steam thingy, only thing I'd disagree is it'd be possible to still like even if you don't like baseball. At least in my case I love OOTP but mostly hate watching baseball. If you know nothing about baseball though it probably won't go well, being less pick up and play/easy to understand as soccer (arguably football, rugby, and basketball are also easier to understand then baseball).

Reason mention the last bit is I fell in love with soccer due to FM (well at the time, in NA, WWSM). So find it hard to say someone won't like something just because they don't know the sport (even if it is more likely they won't like it not knowing the sport). Oh also got to where I watch Professional Cycling sometimes because of PCM iirc >.>

anyone know when the gmg sale/theme flips? i mean it started before midnight edt last night so shouldn't it be over by now? anyways, curious to see what the theme for today is.

anyone know when the gmg sale/theme flips? i mean it started before midnight edt last night so shouldn't it be over by now? anyways, curious to see what the theme for today is.
WOhbyF2.png

Edit. For example today new deals are live. I saw them a couple of minutes ago on spanish blogs.

To not keep my previous post getting edited all the time, I will post here the sneak peek deals day 2 from GMG

You need to be logged in to see them.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/day-2-bad-ass/

I won't post the list, I'm crazy, but not that much crazy as Neuro5i5 is.

Edit. It's not a trap the link, though it mentions asses, sadly, there aren't any there.

The whole thing is pretty meh for both days. I guess Bethesda's Call of Cthulhu for $1.99 after voucher is decent if you don't already have it.

Also lol @ Rockin Dead for $4.99. Good joke GMG, now what's the real price?

Yeesh, Sniper Elite 3 Season Pass is regularly $30 (hah!).  Been staring at Nuuvem where it's currently 30% off in Brazil Bucks which makes it $12.40 or so.  Every day I was hoping they'd feature it and knock it down to 66% off or something but no dice yet.

Now GMG has it for $8.15 after voucher -- part of the new daily sales that are live but not front page yet.  Which means that either I'll buy it from GMG and it'll go on sale tomorrow at Nuuvem or I won't buy it and it'll never be a featured deal   :whistle2:k  

Guess I'll wait until 10pm and see what the new featured deals at Nuuvem are.  I'm actually playing the game now so I'd actually play the new content instead of backlogging it forever.

For what? A raffle that we have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than winning?

uh, thank you Spanish people. :p
I must be super lucky then. I avoided getting struck by lightning AND I won one of those £50 prizes for the Arkham Knight Playfire Rewards contest last week. :p

GMG has Lords of the Fallen - Digital Deluxe Edition on their front page as a featured "Bad Ass" sale but it has no discount and is wasting a front page daily slot.  Who do I stab about this?

So I finally bought Watch_Dogs and the Season Pass this morning from Nuuvem (I got tired of thinking about it).

Almost-instantaneous buyer's remorse after completing the paypal transaction.. but I figure if I start playing it this afternoon maybe I'll get over it... or not.  Oh well, it's done now... but I can't stop thinking this for some reason:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY

bread's done
Back