Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I always check my boxes, discs, and any other madness before I leave GameStop.
I just don't buy stuff from GameStop retail stores. I always feel like I'm shopping at a garage sale when I'm there with all the open packages and shit despite paying ridiculously high prices. Before Amazon, etc was an option I used to hate buying gifts there since the package was invariably already opened and I felt like I was giving a used product.

Wolverine Uncaged - ain't played much, but this plays like a very linear Darksiders or Marlow Briggs. If this sounds good to you, for $1 - can't really go wrong.

I'm curious how the rest of the game will progress. First few minutes = lots of violence (decapitations, blood, etc); action; enemies tossed at you; and whatnot - and this is in the tutorial level!

Last edited by a moderator:
So now that I'm caught up with the thread, apparently Tebow is trying to do damage control.  PMed telling me not to trust Sepioth, but Sepioth has always been trustworthy during the bro events so I'm going to go ahead and ignore that advice.  Bros Unite.  Make Bro Love Not Bro War.  There are plenty of bro fists for everyone.   :boxing:

HEY BROS!!!!

Killing Floor 2 is 33% off!!!! OH MAI GAAAAAAAH!

Far be it for to tell you what to do with your money, but THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD DO WITH YOUR MONEY!

Not at 33% off. Sorry.
widget_and_the_broken_toaster_by_zaku_sensei-d36dipa.jpg

*This is really fucking ridiculous.

That Killing Floor 2 sale is a really big FU to the early access buyers. But not surprising, as that happens often with these games.

That Killing Floor 2 sale is a really big FU to the early access buyers. But not surprising, as that happens often with these games.
Never go below 17%

I played Killing Floor with Fox once and he led me away from the group to be slaughtered alone by zombies. Consider this your PM: Don't trust Fox.

Eh, I can't agree with this. It's 33%. If it was at 50% or higher, I could see the argument, but its been out since April and has been on sale at other retailers, although this is its low by $4. 33% off after its been out a 3rd of a year. Early buyers have already been playing for months.

With fall game season pretty much kicked off now with MGS5, I actually think this is a good idea. It'll goose the player base and hopefully get more people involved and putting their time into before all the bigger games start dropping. It was bound to see sales at some point.

HEY BROS!!!!

Killing Floor 2 is 33% off!!!! OH MAI GAAAAAAAH!

Far be it for to tell you what to do with your money, but THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD DO WITH YOUR MONEY!
I did this with my GabeN monies. Mostly because my buddy has been nagging me to play it with him, but also because FoxyPie. See you Bros on the Floor!!!!!

I don't feel that way. I've played around 20hs and enjoyed every minute of it. I knew it will be in sale a bit later, but I wanted it NOW. Besides that, I like supporting tripwire. They always do great and support their games through ages with events and such

Have only gotten through the Prologue so far, but how does the Pootech / Pooping System work in MGSV? Can the horse die from pooping too much?
I dunno. I only got the command recently. I just finished the first set of main story missions (5) and it unlocked around then. It's called "Do it" lol. You just select do it, the horse drops his load whereever you are. I want to kidnap a soldier and have the horse shit on his face while hes knocked out and see what happens.

Have only gotten through the Prologue so far, but how does the Pootech / Pooping System work in MGSV? Can the horse die from pooping too much?
I dunno. I only got the command recently. I just finished the first set of main story missions (5) and it unlocked around then. It's called "Do it" lol. You just select do it, the horse drops his load whereever you are. I want to kidnap a soldier and have the horse shit on his face while hes knocked out and see what happens.

I still want to play that Styx game but I remember Of Orcs & Men having crap sales for ages before winding up in a $3 bundle on Bundle stars or whatever.  See you in 2017, Styx!

See, this is what I was talking about with MysterD and ashes. All of those borderline stalker Rain Man conversations they had. "What's your favorite brand of chlorophyll?"

And why did you edit sex out of xanchui's post when you put the drooling Homer up? Wtf man, do I need to get you a hooker?
Just get him a loaf of bread to stuff in his toaster holes.

lol Thats awesome. I just found this video. I can't wait to get home from work to play MGSV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUE0ODP2MeY

Pretty sure Diablo 3 has received a permanent price reduction to $20.  They've been selling it on Battle.net for that price for a while now.

Greetings, from Kitty Hawk. I'm half drunk. Hooray! Been clearing the book backlog. Snowblind is poop. 4/10. The Martian is pretty good so far. 8/10 for the first 25% of the book.

So apparently tebow is bribing people with gifts to try to get them to rejoin tebow chat. Maybe I'll add a shitload of games to my wishlist and readd him to my friend list.

bread's done
Back