Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Really, people have GalCiv3 already? I didn't recall any sales on it, and itad.com says lowest was just 50% off, unless GG has had it for Russian pricing before, before I knew about it.
I'd have to check but I thought it was in the Stardock Pack on price mistake the same time GG had the Bethesda pack on price mistake.

is ARK a good game for # 1168 or should I wait for a milestone like #1200?
You tell me? This is the Halloween event:

ark-fear-evolved-halloween.jpg

New hint for the Humble Bundle Monthly:

https://twitter.com/humble/status/658705914220822528

Would be cool if it's Crypt of the Necrodancer, but there might be something that fits the pic better

Last edited by a moderator:
Vertiginous Golf FREE to keep for 24hours:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/272890/

Hope you skipped the bundle.
You're welcome. I bought it the first time it went on sale, because stupid funbux hamper my already questionable decision making process.

Game is ass. It takes none of the fun of minigolf and mashes it together with the physics of Bad Rats. But hey, Steampunk!

Last edited by a moderator:
You're welcome. I bought it the first time it went on sale, because stupid funbux hamper my already questionable decision making process.

Game is ass. It takes none of the fun of minigolf and mashes it together with the physics of Bad Rats. But hey, Steampunk!
Sweet, so that means you're joining the spoderfox event, right?

Would ask if someone that posts here wants the key but Motoki's head would explode and if I post in TheHangOut chat Madjoki will say everyone owns it already. To wrap it up fuck ing lurk away:

Party of Sin
82HAC-VEF2I-0NKAV

I don't know why, maybe are the drugs I have still on my body, but I have the feeling it is related with Klei Entertainment games.

Update: 65 hours & 49 minutes later I am still only at 23%.

Edit: Spoiler'd the mini-review/mod recommendations to spare those who don't care:

I am amazed at how detailed and huge this game is. Yes, some of the minor quests are lame (hold down the left trigger and follow your Witcher senses' red trail to the prize) but most are pretty damn good. I was shocked at how much detail was put into a few of the minor, completely optional and miss-able, side-quests (the sheer amount of voice acting alone in these quests are impressive). The dungeon designs are also refreshingly non-cookie cutter.

I don't know when I've put this much time into a game (that wasn't Warframe or an MMO) and not gotten bored (I only got about 25 hours into Skyrim before giving up).

Of course, some of the mods I've installed help - I don't bother with weight limits on inventory or weapon/armor durability for instance - the game is long enough without having to deal with all the built-in time sinks like that. I also recommend fast travel from anywhere to anyone thinking about playing the game.

I guess it should be noted here that I am a Witcher fan and that I've actually read some of the books.
Witcher 3 talk:

I'm enjoying the heck out of the Witcher 3 also. I've read the first two books and I'm starting the third (The Time of Contempt) so I'm in full on Witching mode.

Out of curiosity have you had any trouble with the fast travel anywhere or item durability mods? I've been wary of using any mods that involve scripts for fear of breaking my game/save.

Most of the mods I am using are visual: SweetFX + Reshade for graphics/AA, no dirty camera lens effects, Friendly HUD. As for gameplay changing stuff I am using reduced item weight, increased creature loot, and an XP mod that makes quest you have over-leveled still give full XP.

Thanks for the Head's Up.

This brings up a bit of a dilemma for me though. I've been sitting on 2,999 games in my library for a couple of weeks now trying to decide what should be my 3,000th game. Because of this giveaway though, I've either gotta make up my damn mind and choose something to be 3000, or accept Vertiginous Golf as 3000, or not take the free game.

Obviously that last choice is not an option. And I don't really want VG to be 3000. So it's time to finally choose something.
Fallout 4 or XCOM 2.

Not a chance. Bruticus hates the Chinese.
As opposed to everyone else?

Would ask if someone that posts here wants the key but Motoki's head would explode and if I post in TheHangOut chat Madjoki will say everyone owns it already. To wrap it up fuck ing lurk away:

Party of Sin
82HAC-VEF2I-0NKAV
Thank you for not posting a list of 400 games and then telling everyone to make an individual post specifying publicly for all to see which one they want. Because that won't completely spam up the whole fucking thread with shit that's only useful to 1 person at all.

Oh and everybody does have that damned game.

is cdkeys a legit place to buy games from. I see they have Fallout 4 for $39.99
Just wait for the Black Friday sales a couple of weeks after Fallout 4's release. I'm sure lots of retailers will have massive overstock and be selling them at $40 or less. I remember I got L4D2 around $25 a few weeks after it initially launched because it was in November.

bread's done
Back