Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
This is as much a steam deal as ur faec is
uln8y.jpg

I guess this is kinda a Steam deal.

Yesterday I bought a solar powered bluetooth speaker from Amazon and they offered me an $80 Amazon gift card if I applied for an Amazon Visa Card. I ended up getting the speaker for free with over $20 left in Amazon credit.

You may be able to apply for a card and get the same deal when you buy a digital download.
I was looking at that speaker. Seems like the bass wasn't up to my high standards.

Amazon ALWAYS hassles me to apply for a credit account and offers some $80-$100 credit for doing so. I assume the credit is contingent upon me keeping the account open for however many months and I don't need/want another line of credit so I always pass.

Speaking of, one of my credit card banks keeps sending me emails saying they can increase my limit by 5k. Offering to lower my APR as an enticement to use my card more often seemingly hasn't occurred to them.
Im down with the credit limit increase. I love accumulating debt but these cumbersome credit limits really hold back my ability to do so

tebow also works for the USPS you guys should carpool
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! ... and another O. Yup, that's probably the right amount.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daily Deals
Syber Steam Machine - On Sale for One Day Only!
Syber Steam Machine I - Was $499; Now $299
Syber Steam Machine P - Was $789; Now $589
Syber Steam Machine X - Was $1,499; Now $1,299

*Offer ends at Midnight PST
*Offer available in U.S. and Canada only
*Sale Price includes $100 Instant Off AND $100 Mail-In-Rebate

50% off Warframe: Mobilize Packrdun - $9.99

I like the $299 PC setup, even comes with a controller and some of the BF deals in the configuration are pretty sweet. Like an additional 4GB of ram for $8 and 2 free games with a Steam controller. But holy shit $75 for UPS ground shipping?

This Steam machine config looks pretty hot to me:

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1HFYU6

i3, Geforce 950, 8GB RAM , 1TB HD for $417 - $100 MIR - $45 if you take the controller out = $272

Even if you have to buy a Windows key its a better deal than what the Alpha is currently going for, plus it's upgradeable.
i3 processor, 250W PSU

I'm no hardware expert, but if you're paying $300 for this, I'm pretty sure you could build something that can play a wide range of games faster and better for about as much money on your own.

EDIT: From what I'm seeing on the interwebz, with this card you should have at least a 350W PSU.

With specs that low just stick with a console.  And I don't mean that to be PC Master Race condescending but it's true.  Most modern AAA titles are going to run extremely poor (if it all) with that hardware.  So you're buying it to run 2+ year olds games at medium settings and some indie bundle fodder.

The system I got with an i5 and 770 has lasted me two years so far and will probably last another two before it becomes close to being suboptimal for 1080 resolutions (I won't be upgrading cards until the 1000 or whatever series is out and reasonably priced).  PC are fairly long term investments, especially when you consider most times you only have to replace the video card after a few years.

Fallout 4: PS4/Xbox One vs Budget PC (Core i3 4130/GTX 750 Ti) Frame-Rate Test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iipDWbd6HNg

If you can spend more on a gaming PC by all means do so, but I still think it's a deal for what it is, and it would be hard to beat DIY.

You should keep in mind Fallout 4 is only using a slightly modified Skyrim engine which used a slightly modified FO3 engine which used a slightly modified Oblivion engine... which used....  Most people regard it's graphics to be a step below current generation capability.

If you can spend more on a gaming PC by all means do so, but I still think it's a deal for what it is, and it would be hard to beat DIY.
My 5 year old 6970 is probably still better than that 950. It has lasted me 5 years. Do yourself a favor and spend a decent amount when you build a machine and it will last you a while, by decent amount I'm saying 700-800. Not a ton of money...

...And also not a trap.
the trap is this...

as im sure you guys have heard me say I'm rebuilding sometime soon. Now I'm gonna spend 700-800 just on mobo, cpu, ram and gpu. almost pulled the trigger on 4790k, MSI mobo, corsair ram and a 970 last night. I'm still having trouble going to the green side, so it sits in my cart....

My 5 year old 6970 is probably still better than that 950. It has lasted me 5 years. Do yourself a favor and spend a decent amount when you build a machine and it will last you a while, by decent amount I'm saying 700-800. Not a ton of money...
It probably is, but 5 years ago it probably cost as much as that whole Steam machine. I thought we were all supposed to be cheap asses here? ;)

now that I've got a gaming PC, these console game deals are like ehhhh still too much
Console game prices have always been terrible because they're tied to the existence of the resale/used game market. With PC, you can simply pay $10-20 less on average and not have to worry about 'flipping.'

Console game prices have always been terrible because they're tied to the existence of the resale/used game market. With PC, you can simply pay $10-20 less on average and not have to worry about 'flipping.'
But isn't supposed half the fun of the used console market the crazy acrobatics, flipping, spinning on your head-sideways, price-matching, extra coupons in the cereal box, and other nonsense just to save a whole whopping $5 off a game? :p

bread's done
Back