Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Hey if I'm going to be creeped the fuck out by weeaboos jacking into pillows with cartoon pictures of 10 year old girls then you guys can at least get freaked the fuck out by old Bill Uncle Roofie Cosby.
I believe, given the current release schedule on Steam, you mean Weeboo pidgeons. :)

tumblr_inline_npfc0yHtVj1r0208w_540.png

Thanks to headpiece for surging through and closing in on level 10 in HoTS... Motoki/Gilby are the weakest links -- which one of you will be the key fourth bro to level to 10 to secure me a space bike?!?!
No, no. I used your link. That will have to do. I'm not actually planning on playing the game.

Thanks to headpiece for surging through and closing in on level 10 in HoTS... Motoki/Gilby are the weakest links -- which one of you will be the key fourth bro to level to 10 to secure me a space bike?!?!
I tried to play it some last night and I was playing with other people or some crap which is like eww. Then my character got up to like level 12 so I exited but then it didn't let me keep the levels because I didn't sit throught he whole long boring capture the flag over and over again shit so I said fuck it.

Mooby's MOBA stats:

OgJwbB5.png

Don't diss them Weeboo pigeons, weeboo pigeons can apparently make 200+ mil at the box office despite no-one wanting to star in it :p
Well, would you want to have your name attached to it for the rest of your career? Even if it won and Oscar, you'd still be a pigeon fucker.

[quote name="Motoki" post="13099095" timestamp="1450052964"]Maybe it's because I'm nowhere near the point of building another PC or upgrading and lord knows this thread is more off topic than on but whenever people start the hardware talk my eyes glaze over and in my head when I try to read those posts I just hear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6p1Ck0ab80

Unless it's VRAMs which at least is semi amusing because it's a running joke.

So anyway, how bout that DRM MysterD? Foxhack how do you really feel about Dotemu? Sasquatch don't you have like 800 codes to drop for starving orphans so that people can reply to each one individually and personally thank you publicly?[/quote]
Bah humbug, ScroogeToki!

I tried to play it some last night and I was playing with other people or some crap which is like eww. Then my character got up to like level 12 so I exited but then it didn't let me keep the levels because I didn't sit throught he whole long boring capture the flag over and over again shit so I said fuck it.
Lies. Just start a training mode match and alt tab, go afk. Check back in 20 min, collect win/xp, repeat until you're level 10.

Okay... you asked for it.

LEGO Jurassic World $9.03. It's on the Gamesplanet.fr site and it activates just fine in the US -- just did it. Reddit (stole it from there) also confirms it activates elsewhere. The Gamesplanet rep confirms it's a legit deal (haha) and encouraged people to just login with their existing Gamesplanet accounts.

Of course, all LEGO games seem to eventually bottom out around $5, so play the waiting game by all means. I happen to like them and I'm fairly sure I'll be playing it before it hits that mark.

Last edited by a moderator:

LEGO Jurassic World $9.03. It's on the Gamesplanet.fr site and it activates just fine in the US -- just did it. Reddit (stole it from there) also confirms it activates elsewhere. The Gamesplanet rep confirms it's a legit deal (haha) and encouraged people to just login with their existing Gamesplanet accounts.

Of course, all LEGO games seem to eventually bottom out around $5, so play the waiting game by all means. I happen to like them and I'm fairly sure I'll be playing it before it hits that mark.
Emma-Stone-Shrug-GIF.gif

People on Reddit. *sigh*

I know, let me ask this person who's trying to sell me something if what he's trying to sell me is legit.

giphy.gif

Putingate had it for a little under $7 recently, so it should hit around $5 soon for those who enjoy travelling to Russia.

Speaking of Russian travel what is the service provider of choice for these Russian excursions? I was using a trial for ZenVPN but it expired and the free plan doesn't allow Russian travel.

Just hit Level 10 enjoy the bike!

Seasonal thoughts on HoTS: I suck at MOBA so bad the people online plus Moobs thought I was afk. Alot easier to get into than DOTA2 when I tried it when it came out. You can get a free character if you play two matches with someone that has it.

cEAHEpC.jpg

Just hit Level 10 enjoy the bike!

Seasonal thoughts on HoTS: I suck at MOBA so bad the people online plus Moobs thought I was afk. Alot easier to get into than DOTA2 when I tried it when it came out. You can get a free character if you play two matches with someone that has it.

cEAHEpC.jpg
This is inspirational. Something for Motoki to strive for!

I just use the DOTVPN plugin. It can be flakey sometimes but usually if I turn it off then back on or switch to another country and then back to mother Russia it jiggers it in place. I check Google first to see if I am getting the Russian version.

If it ends up being really stubborn then I fall back on Hola but delete that shit right after when I am done.

It doesn't really matter which one you use and you don't need nothin fancy. Even some shady ass shit like Hola is fine because you will only have the vpn running a very short time, then you turn it off but the cookies hold the Russian pricing for a while.

Putingate had it for a little under $7 recently, so it should hit around $5 soon for those who enjoy travelling to Russia.
I stop at France, but of course those already heading the Russia should carry on.

I'm generally a pretty lazy deal shopper -- and I know that VPNs are what all the kids are crazy about these days :oldman: -- so making a new account (or better yet the same account on a different country storefront) is about as adventurous as I get.

I use PIA for my travel agent but that's a paid service.  I told my wife I got it for her to watch her goofy BBC programs online though so I got cheap Putin games and spousal brownie points.

Speaking of Russian travel what is the service provider of choice for these Russian excursions? I was using a trial for ZenVPN but it expired and the free plan doesn't allow Russian travel.
I use TorGuard VPN

trying to get the greed donation machine to 999 is torture
I managed to get a broken run that let me endlessly loop the Ultra Greed fight, as well as beat him in 4 seconds each time. That was glorious, but I still had to do it more than 200 times donating 3 coins after each victory. I nearly exploded.

Anyone know any good free STEAM games for a 10 year old? I was kinda browsing through some of them but theres just so much shit there it seems. I snagged Spooky's house of jump scares, any other ideas?

Anyone know any good free STEAM games for a 10 year old? I was kinda browsing through some of them but theres just so much shit there it seems. I snagged Spooky's house of jump scares, any other ideas?
EDIT: NM you said free...... I would spend a couple bucks on Castle of Illusion though. Currently $1.80 at Putingate.

A lot of the stuff you're going to find in the free category is going to be F2P/MMO type stuff. If you're open to that, Spiral Knights is decent and there's usually a lot of kids playing.

Otherwise there's Relic Hunters Zero, Heroine's Quest and Eternal Senia for just strictly free and not Free to Play games that are halfway decent. The first episode of Grimm is also free though you'll have to pay for the subsequent ones.

dragomon hunter kinda like monster hunter/pokemon combine, also krosmaster arena for 10 yr olds

I made the mistake of installing Euro Truck Simulator 2 from my backlog.  At first, it seems so tedious since most of what you do is stare at a road and do the same things over and over again.  (and I CAN'T STOP playing it).

I wake up thinking about playing it.   I'm counting down the days until I and my two drivers get the loan paid off so I can kick expansion into high gear.

I have my eye on the DLC and now want the  new American Truck Simulator.  God help me, I even looked at PC gaming steering wheels.  This is a fine example of why you should never install a game EVER.  

I made the mistake of installing Euro Truck Simulator 2 from my backlog. At first, it seems so tedious since most of what you do is stare at a road and do the same things over and over again. (and I CAN'T STOP playing it).

I wake up thinking about playing it. I'm counting down the days until I and my two drivers get the loan paid off so I can kick expansion into high gear.

I have my eye on the DLC and now want the new American Truck Simulator. God help me, I even looked at PC gaming steering wheels. This is a fine example of why you should never install a game EVER.
Most of the bros were surprised at how easily the game pulls you in once you get into it. It's a really well made sim.

I made the mistake of installing Euro Truck Simulator 2 from my backlog. At first, it seems so tedious since most of what you do is stare at a road and do the same things over and over again. (and I CAN'T STOP playing it).

I wake up thinking about playing it. I'm counting down the days until I and my two drivers get the loan paid off so I can kick expansion into high gear.

I have my eye on the DLC and now want the new American Truck Simulator. God help me, I even looked at PC gaming steering wheels. This is a fine example of why you should never install a game EVER.
Star-Wars-7-Rumor-Emperor-Returning.jpg

Good, good... Let the hate love flow through you.

backing up your trailer is a real PITA. Really well done. Driving a truck well in cities is a challenge and gave me some new respect for the skillz involved.

bread's done
Back