Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
The Gabriel Knight remake is worth it. The story holds up, the new art is great and the new voice actors play their part well. It's from the same studio that made Moebius, but the many problems that plagued that title (terrible animations, for instance) are not present here.
This is tempting, although it's not like I don't have an obscene adventure-game backlog.

Also, Foxhack alert--remastered GK now includes a free soundtrack download (but MP3 only).

Anyone give Aviary Attorney a go?  It looks quirky but engaging.

Also, tossing it out there, but anyone have an extra coupon for the Talos Principle they aren't going to use?  I have some things laying around I could exchange for your goodwill.

Anyone give Aviary Attorney a go?  It looks quirky but engaging.

Also, tossing it out there, but anyone have an extra coupon for the Talos Principle they aren't going to use?  I have some things laying around I could exchange for your goodwill.
just watch it on youtube for free, and save that $12 for a real game

I think I'll grab another ARK copy for my son so we can play together. I need to test if it'll run on my wife's laptop first (i7QM GT540M)

aQIxpwM.jpg

[quote name="Gedemer" post="13117694" timestamp="1450892087"]I R Curious 2[/quote]
According to the Reddiots, Pillars, Cities:Skylines and After Dark are now all region locked to SA. Buy at your own risk unless you are from SA, then MUY BUENO!

According to the Reddiots, Pillars, Cities:Skylines and After Dark are now all region locked to SA. Buy at your own risk unless you are from SA, then MUY BUENO!
Yep, it's locked to all except: BS, PA, BZ, CR, SV, GT, HN, NI, VE, CO, GY, SR, GF, BR, PE, BO, PY, UY, AR, CL, EC

Yep, it's locked to all except: BS, PA, BZ, CR, SV, GT, HN, NI, VE, CO, GY, SR, GF, BR, PE, BO, PY, UY, AR, CL, EC
Ah, I didn't know that - saw this posted elsewhere and didn't see anything on the product page. My bad.

I thought Nuuvem warns about which games are region-locked? Haven't bought from them before - maybe that's good enough reason to leave the deal reporting to the pros.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, I didn't know that - saw this posted elsewhere and didn't see anything on the product page. My bad.

I thought Nuuvem warns about which games are region-locked? Haven't bought from them before - maybe that's good enough reason to leave the deal reporting to the pros.
Eh that was the old Nuuvem. Anyway Paradox stuff should all be locked now.

Didn't they use to put a big red warning on everything that was locked? It looks like they only have something if it's Brazil only now.
Used to. They seem to have mostly skipped that now since they've cracked down on out-of-region sales. Even stuff that shows on the base (non-VPN) site can still lock you out at the Paypal stage as being a dirty non-Brazilian.

[quote name="SeriousGeorge" post="13117828" timestamp="1450895352"]Didn't they use to put a big red warning on everything that was locked? It looks like they only have something if it's Brazil only now.[/quote]
Pablo Escobar told me that Nuuvem had some unrestricted keys and are now running out and cycling in new keys that are region locked.

I bought EUIV probably 2 weeks ago along w/some DLCs and they were not region locked so, whatevs.

This is tempting, although it's not like I don't have an obscene adventure-game backlog.

Also, Foxhack alert--remastered GK now includes a free soundtrack download (but MP3 only).
I'll wait until it gets Humble Bundled so it (hopefully) includes a FLAC version.

I already have the original OST that came with the GK Collection back in the early 2000s, so I'm in no rush. :p

bread's done
Back