Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I liked first Darksiders so much more than the second.
I remember it came out the same time as bayonetta.

That was a good day.

Edit: Oh my god, I remember ripping off Toysrus for both those games thanks to some cag shenanigans before my PC days! Good times!

MEEEEMORIES

MAKE ME WANT TO GO BAAAACK THEREEE.

BBAAAAACKK THEEERE.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is how Steam ends, not with a bang, but with a whimper, followed by a gag as the glut of absolute dog trash gets crammed down it's greasy gullet. 

New Steam Premium™ coming Winter 2016; $12/year to have all indie trash filtered out entirely. 

I'd probably pay it.

I liked first Darksiders so much more than the second.
I liked them both but the first felt more like a finished game. The second one just kinda petered out and it's obvious they ran out of money and had to rush it out the door. This is the last boss of the game's first area:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0kK3_HFxRs

A huge, epic Shadow of the Colossus-like battle. And this is the game's final boss...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwseBDEhxq4

A big-ish dude in a small, round arena who's piss-easy to beat.

In fairness - I don't remember 1 that well and maybe it was similar in that regard. But I strongly remember being disappointed by the diminishing ambition of 2 as it went on.

I liked darksiders 2 better just because the character in the first game didn't seem fun to control to me, comparatively speaking...too slow and lumbering

So Konami is going to try to make you buy the same shit all over again because of course they are.

https://www.destructoid.com/retailer-listings-for-metal-gear-solid-v-definitive-ex-discovered-377424.phtml
Honestly they'd be stupid not to. Everybody makes GOTY editions, I'm sure it's an easy way to make some extra money. Honestly they don't have any substantial dlc so it's not anywhere near as annoying for early adopters as something like skyrim when everybody was waiting forever for the dlc to hit a decent price

The Definitive Edition will probably include The Phantom Pain + Ground Zeroes and a bunch of DLC no one cares about because it's just a bunch of skins and multiplayer stuff. No biggie.

At least they waited a year to release it, unlike some other Japanese publisher who didn't even wait 6 months to announce a new version of its fighting game and had the guts to re-release it on the same year.

Awesome, depending on the MSRP and the degree of discounting during a Steam sale. Hopefully the very high CDN MSRP drops down with the combined package, or at least Konami offers a better discount than the joke of a discount during the Summer Sale. 

Awesome, depending on the MSRP and the degree of discounting during a Steam sale. Hopefully the very high CDN MSRP drops down with the combined package, or at least Konami offers a better discount than the joke of a discount during the Summer Sale.
This is Konami we're talking about. They'll raise the MSRP and not discount anything for a year.

They'll also kidnap Kojima's puppy and send it back in pieces.

This is Konami we're talking about. They'll raise the MSRP and not discount anything for a year.

They'll also kidnap Kojima's puppy and send it back in pieces.
They'll probably release it with a $60 price tag (which is pretty much GZ's and TPP's prices combined) and then they won't discount it for another year or so.

But hey guys, we are giving you all the sweet useless DLC for free, because we love you.

At least they waited a year to release it, unlike some other Japanese publisher who didn't even wait 6 months to announce a new version of its fighting game and had the guts to re-release it on the same year.
I bought the CE for vanilla MvC3 day 1. It still hurts. :-({|=

At least I got Jill & Shuma.. right?

I bought the CE for vanilla MvC3 day 1. It still hurts. :-({|=

At least I got Jill & Shuma.. right?
To be fair, accounts with Jill & Shuma is worth a lot now in in Ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 along with MvC2 on playstation or xbl if you can gameshare those.

Since the tournament scene is still a thing.

You cannot buy MvC2 or Mvc3's dlc digitally now since Capcom removed it.

Ah....good times!

5bE255K.png

fuck. Yooka-Laylee is the only Kickstarter I've ever supported and it just now occurs to me that I requested a copy of the Xbone version when I funded the game. No matter how hard I try to erase the past I just can't seem to escape my previous life as a console ding-dong.

fuck. Yooka-Laylee is the only Kickstarter I've ever supported and it just now occurs to me that I requested a copy of the Xbone version when I funded the game. No matter how hard I try to erase the past I just can't seem to escape my previous life as a console ding-dong.
Your wife v. Yooka-Laylee v. Battleborn

Who will win tonight?

Totally not politics related.

Kw5ujex.png

EDIT: DOH, it was supposed to be directed at DickBurden, but Fox messed it up.

You may be able to contact them and get it switched over, since the game isn't even out until next year. This is just the Toybox bonus for people that paid a little extra, and it's PC only anyways.

No matter how hard I try to erase the past I just can't seem to escape my previous life as a console ding-dong.
Weird. I also had my first ever issue with BB on this deal. I ended up having my order canceled 4 times because of some issue where they couldn't "confirm my info." It seemed like to had something to do with taxes. I just stopped trying to get the order to work. I have elite status and have ordered a lot of stuff from BB but I've never had an issue like this.

Oh well. I have no idea where my 3DS is anyways. My kid probably flushed it down the toilet or something.

Don't kick a man when he's down. Look, I'm just going to put it all out there. I still have 18 months before my GCU expires. I still have over $100 in PSN and XBL credit. My XBL and PS+ memberships won't expire until my kid has graduated from college and he's barely old enough to fall out of the bed when I'm neglecting to look after him like any decent parent would.

Toil in the peasant fields and your hands get dirty. But even shitmud washes off in time.

Don't kick a man when he's down. Look, I'm just going to put it all out there. I still have 18 months before my GCU expires. I still have over $100 in PSN and XBL credit. My XBL and PS+ memberships won't expire until my kid has graduated from college and he's barely old enough to fall out of the bed when I'm neglecting to look after him like any decent parent would.

Toil in the peasant fields and your hands get dirty. But even shitmud washes off in time.
The truth will set you free, except in the CAG steam thread.

Shaming is what we do here. Don't worry though. Soon enough we will be shaming you for PC stuff such as liking and buying titty games like SSSSSSSSPPPPPPPP.

I don't know if it does.

I still have a year on my GCU.
I have Amiibo, Lego, Disney and Skylanders figures sitting around in nicely organized boxes.

I still play things using a... gasp... controller.

They'll never look at us as one of them. But we already know the harsh truth that there is something more than the peasant's fields.

Something more than the F2P dens where the Mobile addicts pump themselves up with In-App-Purchases.

We see the sad truths that underpin it all, the Unity and Unreal engines that spin all these worlds.

We exist in all of these worlds, but find belonging in none of them.

So we sit. We wait. The grand convergence shall come...

You got scam, Yooka-laylee is the biggest kickstarter scam yet!

The game won't ever come out.

Wish I kickstarted it now

I assure you that regardless of what happens tonight, my wife loses. In that way it will be just like any other night.
Your hand, I mean your wife is going to cheat on you if you keep avoiding her and playing games.

Give her my number.

GMG has the survival/zombie portion of their summer sale going on. Some middling deals if any fakeybros are so inclined.
Fixed. By definition, you would not be considered a Fakeybro for taking advantage of an okay deal.

Just a heads up, I got my Lawbreakers Alpha code via email just now so go check those inboxes. Also gave two extra codes for friends!
HEY MAN WE DON'T HANG OUT ENOUGH YOU WANNA PLAY SOME LAWBREAKERS TOGETHER

WAIT I DON'T HAVE IT, WISH I DID, WOULD BE FUN TO HANG OUT WITH YOU AGAIN...

EDIT: Thanks headpiece u da real mvp

Just installed Windows 10 without a hitch. It kept crashing a few months back when I tried four or five different times.

Don't be proactive. Don't try to get a head start. Just wait until the last minute. Life lessons affirmed.

Seasonal Droppings:

Just gave Blade a Lawbreakers Alpha Steam Key so if any other regular wants one pm me.

SSP/JohnHarker almost had me dump them for the lurkers because he didn't think anyone in TheHangout needed one.

Malkan got the second so all gone thanks for playing.

bread's done
Back