Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Reminder: As I post this. you have a little less than three and a half hours left to purchase Castle Of Illusion before it gets removed from the store.

It's currently the daily deal. But unlike most daily deals these days, it doesn't run for 48 hours. It's only a 24 hour sale window on this game. Just thought I'd point that out in case anybody thought they had another day left to buy.
Thanks for this! Also, remember this was the PS Plus game in April of 2014, so you might already own a copy.

Thanks for this! Also, remember this was the PS Plus game in April of 2014, so you might already own a copy.
71469505.jpg

The bros played Dirt Rally and Vooyah showed up and endured the game with us, thanks!

It's not a bad game. I mean it's technically a pretty good game. It looks great and feels pretty realistic, it's just really unforgiving and not great for us casual gamers who may not be race game pros. I'm sure those who love realistic racing probably love it.

Tonigt, Georgebot is hosting a Rocket League tournament, 2v2, with random team assignments. Come fight for glory, unless you get Reds or I as teammates, then you will lose.
Fox and I ran about 20 mins of Mitos.is at the end of the night. Was fun tag teaming people. have you guys played the snake.is version?

I played the humans vs zombies mode and its a lot better with more people, games actually finish.

Fox and I ran about 20 mins of Mitos.is at the end of the night. Was fun tag teaming people. have you guys played the snake.is version?

I played the humans vs zombies mode and its a lot better with more people, games actually finish.
I've played the worm one a little bit. It's fun and different. You kill other worms and eat their mass by causing them to crash into you. I haven't tried the Strike one which is just Mitosis with guns. But yeah, the games and modes are all pretty fun, they just are better with a lot of people.

Did you get any penalties for teaming? It slowed me down once for it.

IAmTheCheapestFox is going to LOVE the October Humble Monthly early unlock.

Grim Dawn!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp, gonna be offline for a week, taking a 5-year anniversary trip with the wife to Italy! Don't burn down the internet while I'm gone.

I have one in cart for 37 €cents. Can sell for 37 €cents. Will take any good games as a service fee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO_t7YHM4o8

Yes! 20% off pre-orders ($31.99) on Steam if you own Shadow Warrior 1. 10% off ($35.99) if you don't.

Wasn't feeling very mysterious today but then I was notified that the lovely people at Humble processed my refund for NMS so I figured I might as well celebrate. Talk about a shitty celebration!

• Key:
    FOOTLOL:FI2QB-5M885-A3D4T

• Key:
    STAYDEADEVOLUTION:AWQYP-K9HW2-7405F

• Key:
    TGPANDBTDTDOUBLEPACK:pMRN8-C3VIC-29GMH

Wasn't feeling very mysterious today but then I was notified that the lovely people at Humble processed my refund for NMS so I figured I might as well celebrate. Talk about a shitty celebration!

• Key:
    FOOTLOL:FI2QB-5M885-A3D4T

• Key:
    STAYDEADEVOLUTION:AWQYP-K9HW2-7405F

• Key:
    TGPANDBTDTDOUBLEPACK:pMRN8-C3VIC-29GMH
Grabbed the last one. Didn't know what it was but I'm always up for another game or two in the old library. Thanks!

btw if anyone wants to Co-op Grim Dawn now that it is bundled hit me up on steam (ThePenguin)

btw if anyone wants to Co-op Grim Dawn now that it is bundled hit me up on steam (ThePenguin)
Sure. I don't always play ARPGs, but when I do I need all the help I can get.

I may not be the best, but at least I'm not Mooby and isn't that what really matters?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO_t7YHM4o8

Yes! 20% off pre-orders ($31.99) on Steam if you own Shadow Warrior 1. 10% off ($35.99) if you don't.
The first one was probably the only game that managed to give the ability to dish out tons of explosions without it getting stale (at least for me). The katana combat (with all the dismemberment) was really enjoyable as well, especially when you could do remote katana slashes / katana slash waves by the end of the game.

Even though I'm generally a cheapskate, I seriously considered buying it on release (not pre-ordering, I want to actually know what I'm getting into before paying up). The presence of selfie sticks in the trailer and subsequent depiction of said item possessing even the slightest amount of "coolness" decided for me though - I'll wait for a 75% off.

just because it has a loot system doesn't make it the same thing as titan quest. extremely different gameplay experience
True.

At heart, they both use the loot-craze + ARPG upgrading mechanic.

The class-system; the setting (Greek Mythology); isometric viewpoint in TQ; and many other things are different in TQ.

DI constantly has items break - so you will likely have to switch to another in combat; and you can repair them too.

True.

At heart, they both use the loot-craze + ARPG upgrading mechanic.

The class-system; the setting (Greek Mythology); isometric viewpoint in TQ; and many other things are different in TQ.

DI constantly has items break - so you will likely have to switch to another in combat; and you can repair them too.
I would definitely consider them very different. The isometric view is a biggie for me and the items breaking give it a more realistic feel.

I'm on Fox sides, ARPGs are almost as bad as jRPGs.

Like seriously? Loot is more important than individual skill? I was disgusted enough that I could upgrade weapons in Transformers Devastation, I don't need a game where's that's the key-defining feature.

Dead Island is bad too, but that goes far beyond the genre.

I think the other guys are just embarrassed to post, but Georgebot hosted a Rocket League tournament last night and the winners were DickBurden and... Reds. Yep, Reds went from worst to first. From ashy to classy. And he even considered not showing up because he thought he was going to bring his team down and they would lose right away.

In other news, the Battlefield 1 beta is still fun.

Also, no one told me Grim Dawn had zombies! Tried it out last night and it still sucks. I mean seriously, ARPGs are just excuses for you guys to break your mice and get new ones. I swear they must use them to stress test mice. Click click click click click click click click click dead zombie click click click click another one click click pick up enchanted jock strap click click click click click...

After playing a little bit of Epistory last night (it's pretty good), I couldn't help but think what it would be like to watch Tebow play that game.

Whenever people ask whether games are art? I think we'd finally have our answer.

I almost missed the Rocket League tourney last night but fate intervened and I was simply along for the ride as we all witnessed Reds transform from a Rocketboy into a Rocketman right before our very eyes.

The new WoW expansion dropped this week and is surprisingly really good. 

This is my weekly shitpost since I skipped the MOBA deals on Tuesday.

I think the other guys are just embarrassed to post, but Georgebot hosted a Rocket League tournament last night and the winners were DickBurden and... Reds. Yep, Reds went from worst to first. From ashy to classy. And he even considered not showing up because he thought he was going to bring his team down and they would lose right away.
Well that and no one wanted to team up with me.

I almost missed the Rocket League tourney last night but fate intervened and I was simply along for the ride as we all witnessed Reds transform from a boy into a man right before our very eyes.
Im just going to assume that DickBurden is the greatest Rocket League player alive or that everyone else was drunk.

just because it has a loot system doesn't make it the same thing as titan quest. extremely different gameplay experience
The perspective is different but both games are centered around loot and a fairly basic character upgrade system. The 'content' in the Dead Island series is as shallow, if not shallower, than most arpgs.

I don't think it's perspective that sets apart games like Diablo and Dead Island, but having a host of usable skills at your disposable. Dead Island is more akin to say, Skyrim, than Diablo. Sure you pick different passive skills as you level up, but it still always comes down to using your equipped weapon in a singular way. Diablo and other arpgs are about building the most efficient skill chain to maximize dps vs survivability.

bread's done
Back