Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Just cause 3 worth picking up for ~$11 the grapple feature looks fun but I have never played any of the series
Never played 3 but 2 was great fun and the main criticism of 3 is that it's more of the same. Which, in your case, works unless you just want to wait on 2 being $4 or something.

I couldn't even tell you how 2 ends because I pretty much spent fifty hours in game dicking around, car surfing, hijacking helicopters, trying to attach a bus to an airplane, etc.

Thinking about getting Just Cause 3 on Steam. Is the Land, Air, Sea pass worth the extra $7?
I asked about that the last time it was on sale somewhere (or glitched, or whatever) and the consensus around here was that, yes, it was worth it.

Of course, after I bought it I never played it, so I can't give you any first-hand information.

eh.. M$ and $ony :whistle2: Both are not obligated to make sure that the other's product works

my Xbox controller works just fine btw

no kidding... i prefer the Xbox controller since it fits well and got really good button placement.

Only Tebow likes PS4 controller b/c he has small Asian hands :whistle2:

I like the Xbox controller and will always use it for PC. Sony can kiss my ass with their midget controller. Uncomfortable as crap. If I want my hands to crap that bad, I'll go play a 3DS...
I love how everyone says "Xbox controller" so quaintly. I'm pretty sure none of you are really rocking the Duke.

dukecontroller_1308247746.jpg

Let's not even discuss the bad bois and their spnakigns.
No, let's not. The less said about that the better.

Never played 3 but 2 was great fun and the main criticism of 3 is that it's more of the same. Which, in your case, works unless you just want to wait on 2 being $4 or something.

I couldn't even tell you how 2 ends because I pretty much spent fifty hours in game dicking around, car surfing, hijacking helicopters, trying to attach a bus to an airplane, etc.
Hell, I can't remember how it ended either, but I can second the fact that playing Just Cause 2 is a lot like starring in an '80s action movie--it's completely over the top and absurd and very fun.

I asked about that the last time it was on sale somewhere (or glitched, or whatever) and the consensus around here was that, yes, it was worth it.

Of course, after I bought it I never played it, so I can't give you any first-hand information.
What?! Are you saying that you own games that you haven't played?! You, sir, are a monster!!

I love how everyone says "Xbox controller" so quaintly. I'm pretty sure none of you are really rocking the Duke.

dukecontroller_1308247746.jpg
Uh, no. That looks uncomfortable as f*ck. I'll take my DualShock 3 and XBOX 360 controller over that any day. I'm glad MS wised up and stopped trying to design works of modern art instead of functional devices.

Nice giveaway!

I grabbed a few and got some duplicate key messages on these before getting the "too many attempts" lockout:

Bullet Life 2010 LHQCB-ENPXF-4D3HY
Chronicles of a Dark Lord episode 1 Complete QHJJX-87H43-5L58C
Darkstone 4JB24-06N6B-Z2NG6
Dawn's Light E9W9M-R7T7Q-Q5D7V
Devil's Dare 00X9E-WJ0RC-MK7Z7
Disillusions Manga Horror 5RHHB-JJ7G4-BK447
Doodle Kingdom 90QNY-F7RTA-8ITCJ
Dynamite Alex TCYXT-IE5FQ-30ZJ3
Earth 2160 8NHPC-979VB-RTKW3
Echo Tokyo: Graphic Novel #1 B8JZB-P6K5T-XP500
Elems 608X9-ZDFDL-9TFP2
Elves Adventure AVNTE-JLETY-JD4VW
Final Quest II YXEQ7-73PMH-2FC03
Flying Pengy B85GD-33RTT-THYJ2
FootLOL: Epic Fail League 4RWQ2-GYHM7-FVVEX

Thanks, grabbed a few! I was surprised bots didn't nab them in seconds.

Baseball Mogul 2015

Chroma Squad

Reverse Crawl

Shut Up And Dig

Solitaire Christmas. Match 2 Cards

So Many Cubes
Spectre
Stardust Vanguards

Star Fields

Super Blue Fighter
Time Mysteries: Inheritance

Tomato Jones
Veteran Combat

Thanks man! Grabbed The Masterplan which was something I wanted from a monthly awhile back but was never able to find for a decent price. Tried to get Double Dragon Neon as well but it had already been nabbed.

Looks like I was just in time as I got queried literally 30 seconds later.

For anyone interested in Warhammer: Vermintide the new dlc that came out a few days ago is around $6.50 on gmg, not bad for something just barely released.

Couple pieces of trash:

AFTER THE END OF THE HARVEST STEAM: BPJI6-0IA7Q-BH24X

AFTER THE END OF THE HARVEST STEAM: R503W-DFXAP-8YDF2

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.  I went to grab Warmachine but it was grabbed :(  But nice drop though.  Thanks!

Edit:  Hmmm I got 2 keys for other games and immediately got queried. Fun times.

I grabbed

Trinium - 

CF9CV-T8E0L-K6EC9

Portal of Evil - 

92FLT-3Y57A-E3KBC

Merry Christmas you Filthy Animal,

tumblr_lnl39cjqEE1qg2qlyo1_500.gif

Nothing to see here

[background=#e9eee4]BWP8M-MIZY3-I29RX[/background]
[background=#eef3e9]5CAZ3-ZB4D5-9W62T[/background]

Seat's Taken

Job's Done!
[background=#eef3e9]HJ8PR-2B2VE-QAV2E[/background]

Still nothing to see here

[background=#eef3e9]QDPH7-LG29Z-5TYL2[/background]

Why are you clicking on me?

[background=#eef3e9]8K5NF-I7TND-959PQ[/background]
[background=#eef3e9]VZCED-0DL7C-RW0GH[/background]

Almost there...

[background=#eef3e9]I40R7-P3J27-DCF5B[/background]

And a Happy New Year

Merry Christmas you Filthy Animal,

tumblr_lnl39cjqEE1qg2qlyo1_500.gif

Nothing to see here

BWP8M-MIZY3-I29RX
5CAZ3-ZB4D5-9W62T

Seat's Taken

Job's Done!
HJ8PR-2B2VE-QAV2E

Still nothing to see here

QDPH7-LG29Z-5TYL2

Why are you clicking on me?

8K5NF-I7TND-959PQ
VZCED-0DL7C-RW0GH

Almost there...

I40R7-P3J27-DCF5B

And a Happy New Year
Thanks. Took HJ one!

You know you're a bundle whore when people are dropping codes by the dozens and you can't even grab anything because you already own all the crap being given away.

Thanks anyway to all the generous bastards out there.

Not sure how you guys got so many copies of Duplicate Product Code, but damn, that must be one popular game.

Looking for a CAG priced copy of Fran Bow for my little girl if anyone can help.  Think it was in a Humble monthly at some point.  Nothing recent in the cesspool.  Thanks.

bread's done
Back