Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
SICK DEAL!

Grocery stores around here have Mama Rosa's frozen pizza 2 packs for $5 somewhat frequently. Almost as good deal!
These were the real deal during middle school for me.

IMG_20150520_013649839-2.jpg

These were the real deal during middle school for me.

IMG_20150520_013649839-2.jpg
Middle school for me was some brand of frozen square pizza (not Ellio's, but very similar) that were two pieces stuck together.

AFAIK, they don't make them anymore and I can't find a picture of them online.

Look!  Neuro5i5 is back!  Time to let this thread die in dignity.

I loved school pizza.  It was a thing of it's own.  As is Mama Rosa's, which tbh, is as close to school pizza as I've found.  I found the USDA school cook book with a ton of recipes if anyone is curious.

Also, anyone who dips anything in ranch is a disgusting pig.  Blue Cheese all the way. 

that's real interesting honestly. wonder what happened
I wonder if Techland bought digital distribution rights and/or some of the rights of the IP from Ubi?

COJ (original) is also listed as published by Techland now also.

COJ: Bound in Blood still lists Ubi as the publisher, interesting enough.

COJ: The Cartel is still nowhere to be found on Steam.

COJ original has been Techland for years (maybe 6 years)

Ubisoft never owned CoJ IP, just licensed it from Techland & acted as publisher.

The Cartel has uplay and Techland might have to remove it before relisting?

I wonder if Techland bought digital distribution rights and/or some of the rights of the IP from Ubi?

COJ (original) is also listed as published by Techland now also.

COJ: Bound in Blood still lists Ubi as the publisher, interesting enough.

COJ: The Cartel is still nowhere to be found on Steam.
Strange. I don't remember the City of Jacksonville being owned by Techland or Ubisoft. ;)

If you're looking for school pizza, you're probably looking for this:

http://products.schwansfoodservice.com/product/?id=01t400000013VfHAAU&fid=a0D4000000EuiC2EAJ

Find a local distributor. It's about $50 for a box of 96 pieces. They come in sheets so you have to break them apart.
No. That's not it. The whole grain thing was a "new" invention under Obama. We didn't have no "whole grain" crust BS when we were in school.

https://www.bonappetit.com/entertaining-style/trends-news/article/school-cafeteria-pizza-investigation

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't been into Cici's Pizza since college (5 years ago), but back then they had a 6 bucks buffet special all day long. Cici's pizza is ok if you hate yourself, so I assume y'all would love cici's given the self-hatred and love for cheap pizza.
:) brings back college memories. we would partake in recreational activities and then go to cicis. back then it was 2.99 plus tax for all you can eat pizza with a water. we would immediately order two fresh pies delivered to our table and mass consume while being entertained by the other unique customers

What has everybody been playing this weekend?

I played this past weekend on the PC (of course) some Destiny 2 PC and began working on Homefront: The Revolution's DLC's.

Today, finished HF: TR - Voice of Freedom DLC. A linear & solid DLC, but it is around almost 2 hours short. YMMV, on if it's worth the money - depending on how you bought the DLC's/Season Pass/Freedom Fighter Bundle and at what price.

:) brings back college memories. we would partake in recreational activities and then go to cicis. back then it was 2.99 plus tax for all you can eat pizza with a water. we would immediately order two fresh pies delivered to our table and mass consume while being entertained by the other unique customers
Yes, and it was impossible to justify a soft drink because it was a buck extra!

I got coerced back into wow after being clean for almost 2 years. Been busy so haven't played a ton but I've been having fun. Game is much more tolerable in month increments a few times a year then staying subbed (unless you're raiding).

Chess. Seriously, that's all I've had time to play this weekend. On chess.com so it's at least PC based (though half the time, I played on the Android App).

Bought some console games though! :twisted:
I was playing Magic The Gathering.

1. Because I'm a massive nerd.

2. Because a new set released this weekend.

I did buy some PC games over the weekend though- used the voucher from buying Surge to buy Vermintide 2 and Yooka Laylee.
And no console games.

Chess. Seriously, that's all I've had time to play this weekend. On chess.com so it's at least PC based (though half the time, I played on the Android App).

Bought some console games though! :twisted:
Chess, nice. Here's my gaming rig.

grandpa_the_hardcore_gamer.jpg

Been playing Wildlands.  Was not at all impressed with the open beta, started a bit luke warm on the finished product and am now enjoying it a good bit.  It's almost as though someone made a game out of just the base capture bits in Far Cry 3/4/5 since that's 90% of the game.  Go to your objective, scope it out, usually stealth kill as many people as you can and get your stuff.  The other parts are mainly hijacking supply convoys or stealing helicopters and airplanes.  Since it's open world, unexpected amusing things can and do happen but it doesn't have the full on intentional chaos of Far Cry or Just Cause.  Accepting its open world Ubi formula for what it is, my primary bitch is that the vehicles almost all handle like crap and even things like the 4x4 trucks are super floaty. 

Most of my weekend gaming involved Mario Party drinking games. Also solo played some Top 100 just to get a feel for it again and was disappointed by how many minigames over the years were 100% luck-based.

PC gaming was Hearthstone. I'm enjoying Cannoneer more than the other three classes, but mainly I keep restarting it to see if I get the bonus packs and Legendary that I was supposed to get weeks ago. No shitty achievement games I can leave bad reviews for, that stuff happens on weekdays when I'm unable to sleep and even more irritated than usual.

I played a fun game kinda like the drinking game where every time someone says something you take a shot...

except I ate a piece of pizza every time I was hungry for a piece of pizza.

Best game in the world.

The casualties

dominos-commons-wikimedia.jpg

Looks like Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 have both hit 75% off on Steam:

https://store.steampowered.com/sub/116197/

$9.99 for each or $14.99 for both. I'm wondering if this is gonna be de-listed soon cause I don't believe it's ever hit this low before.
I think Activision stuff usually gets delisted near the end of the month, so take that as you will. It's a weekly deal so it could go either way. If I didn't own it, I'd buy it for sure.

I've only read both games have problems using the xbone controller
I've read that they work okay with a 360 controller, though. Eh, if you're interested, you should demo (aka buy and refund if broken) them. I'm tempted to pick up the second one even though I played it on the PS3 years ago. I remember it being pretty fun. And the X-Men games (Legends) these were loosely based on were fun on the PC too.

I've read that they work okay with a 360 controller, though. Eh, if you're interested, you should demo (aka buy and refund if broken) them. I'm tempted to pick up the second one even though I played it on the PS3 years ago. I remember it being pretty fun. And the X-Men games (Legends) these were loosely based on were fun on the PC too.
I'm tempted by these, but the reviews are almost all negative and claim a broken game/poor port. Anyone actually played theSteam versions?

Exactly, that's my point, only with the xbone. 360 is fine

I'll grab both. I played the first one on PC some years ago and had a lot of fun. Also played the x-men one, hope they publish it on steam too.

So, never played any of the MUA games. What exactly are they like?

Are they action games that you control one character directly? Would it be similar to say Prototype games, combat-wise?

Do they play like Freedom Force games where you queue up attacks in real-time (like a team-based / party-controlling real-time CRPG)?

bread's done
Back