Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
You have a penis?

I thought you were a woman... :shock:
no, I'm just one of those British cigarettes with an anime girl avatar.

lucy.gif

Anyone sitting on too many Tremor coins about to go poof and want to help me out? I'm looking to grab extra FX2 tables for my son, but I'm about out of coins.

In another thread someone said this monitor was $300 last year. Is that really true and are there any other great gsync sales this yr in your opinion?

Last edited by a moderator:
In another thread someone said this monitor was $300 last year. Is that really true and are there any other great gsync sales this yr in your opinion?
Nope, last year it was the same price. I got one around $300ish after tax but only by combining the best buy sale with an open box listing and ebay bucks promo. But that's apples to oranges.

They're mistaken. You can throw the model number (S2716DGR) into Slickdeals' search or something and see what the old deals/threads were. Last year Best Buy had it at $350 and everyone else was $375-$425. He may have bought an open box one, which can be down in the $275-$300 range depending on condition.

Anyone sitting on too many Tremor coins about to go poof and want to help me out? I'm looking to grab extra FX2 tables for my son, but I'm about out of coins.
If you used to do the smores/engage video watching, check your browser history for a link. I used to leave the tab open and it was still crediting yesterday despite tremor taking away the "Earn Coins" section. You might be able to get enough coins yourself.

They're mistaken. You can throw the model number (S2716DGR) into Slickdeals' search or something and see what the old deals/threads were. Last year Best Buy had it at $350 and everyone else was $375-$425. He may have bought an open box one, which can be down in the $275-$300 range depending on condition.
If it was an SD idiot, they probably included something stupid. Some guy on SD was quoting the price of a laptop and people asked him how he got that price and he included a $50 discount he hoped to get by calling Dell and threatening to cancel the order.

i got that dell 1440p 144hz gsync monitor last march when best buy had it at same price as they did on black friday. its a great monitor for the price. if you get it, be sure to go to reddit and search for the top voted up color management setup to make it look even better.

only issue with it is sometimes (rare) on the left hand side of the screen a single pixel gets stuck. apparently this happens from time to time with other peoples monitors too so it is not just mine. fixed by simply touching it very lightly or turning screen off/on. again this is pretty rare, maybe once or twice a month if that.

Hadn't even thought to look at Amazon's digital download section for Black Friday -- are they even doing anything notable?
I dunno, but I caught this one.

Basically, looks like Amazon matched Origin's deal on DAI GOTY.

If I find something, I'll mention it.

If it was an SD idiot, they probably included something stupid. Some guy on SD was quoting the price of a laptop and people asked him how he got that price and he included a $50 discount he hoped to get by calling Dell and threatening to cancel the order.
Hey guys, I just got an 2080 Ti for $100!!!*

*after $1100 worth of Amazon gift cards

For those who know, how long does it usually take for Steam to revoke games when a party like CHUMble requests it? Cthulhu is still there, I even managed to idle all the cards for it.

For those who know, how long does it usually take for Steam to revoke games when a party like CHUMble requests it? Cthulhu is still there, I even managed to idle all the cards for it.
Just binge play it and be done. Last time Humble revoked something it was a while after. Like at least a few days. You ain't safe.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fruthblatt%2Ffiles%2F2014%2F11%2FG-Eazy-cropped-1940x1002.jpg

Just binge play it and be done. Last time Humble revoked something it was a while after. Like at least a few days. You ain't safe.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fruthblatt%2Ffiles%2F2014%2F11%2FG-Eazy-cropped-1940x1002.jpg
Boo Hamble, boo. Too bad I'm not an orphan. Spending the holidays with family is going to really cut into my glitching backlogging idling "gaming". I'll be lucky if I get an hour or two this whole weekend.

Am I the only one that finds sorting through Origin is silly.  Yes, I get that they want me to buy Origin Access, but SERIOUSLY why cannot I not see the sale prices without doing extra steps.  Sorry for the rant, I just do not find their store interface that helpful.

Amazon seems to be currently matching at least some of the sale prices such as Star Wars Battlefront 2 for $7.50, Titanfall 2 for $5 and Mass Effect Andromeda for $6.  If you have Amazon credit, this seems like a good way to use it.

Mass Effect Andromeda deluxe is $9 on Origins, which appears the main things are sound track, some skins, and multiple player add-ons.

Titanfall 2; sorry I do not know enough about the game to say if the upgrade to ultimate edition is worth an extra $2.50 on Origins.

Is the battlefront 2 single player worth $7.50? Doubt I would touch the mp.
Should take you about 5-8 hours to finish.

I enjoyed the SP Campaign a lot actually.

More so than anything: it's got a lot of different types of sections. First-person shooter sections. Stealth sections. Ship sections. X Wing section. Luke Lightsaber sections. Etc etc. It's diverse, on that stuff. Before you ever get bored of a mission type, structure, or features - eh, it's already onto the next kick-ass one.

This campaign is basically all killer and no filler.

You will, most of the time, play as Iden (a Sith who turns on them - which is played by Janina Gavankar of True Blood TV series fame) - but you will also play a few missions/sections of the game as important characters to the franchise such as Luke Skywalker, Hans Solo, Lando, etc etc...which of course, all ties into the story w/ Iden.

If you like the Star Wars franchise (eh, who doesn't?), DICE's usual SP campaign offerings, lots of action & fantastic graphics/engine - this SP campaign is a blast.

It's a damn shame that there was so much garbage around the game's MP portion being so severely destroyed w/ MTX's (thanks, EA; you really destroyed things here) - b/c that SP campaign's a blast. SP campaign's quality (which I think is quite good) has likely been overshadowed by the rightfully deserved complaints about the MP's MTX bullcrap.

I really hope they (DICE) do another Battlefront 3 with another kick-ass SP campaign.

EDIT:

I have yet to touch the MP. Can't speak on it.

If you used to do the smores/engage video watching, check your browser history for a link. I used to leave the tab open and it was still crediting yesterday despite tremor taking away the "Earn Coins" section. You might be able to get enough coins yourself.
I haven't tried the video watching in quite some time. It stopped working right for me at some point.

The Ryzen 5 2600 (non X) has dipped to $145. Sadly, the X has shot back up to $210. I guess the lesson is Black Friday sales aren't really on Black Friday anymore!

Is the battlefront 2 single player worth $7.50? Doubt I would touch the mp.
yeah i think its worth 7 bucks. its not great storywise but its very much playable. the MP is surprisingly a quite fun casual shooter. it got trashed because of the horrible progression system but the core gameplay is actually pretty fun

a no brainer at this price. i have it on ps4 but might pick it up for PC because this price is really good and id like to use mouse/kb

RIP Tremor.

If you listen closely you can hear Motoki, from the bowels of Yanni's torture dungeon, still cursing the damn Yuropeens for snagging all the good games while he was sleeping.

Since no one else has said it, Happy Thanksgiving to all you sickos who haven't checked your privilege and still celebrate this awful day. Thank
Thank you Fox! Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Black Friday tomorrow and which ever holiday everybody celebrates afterwards. May everyone find the sales that they are looking for, have a safe/happy/healthy time.

I don't follow Black Friday much anymore cause

b272813d1ad9476faf1e3da7e7d808df18c42457aa21b72cf924bf03523ed059.jpg

but it seems like it is more of a week long thing as opposed to just 1 day now.
It's "ain't nobody got time fo dat" you filthy Motoki wannabe.

#notmygrandmagamer

Hey Bizzquick,
That dragon game is 41% off on GMG with VIP code.
Wow, thank you!

That is literally the price point I was willing to pay coming into this sale, too: $36.

Being a WA resident, its cool that Valve is in my backyard...but I hate paying taxes. I wasn't going to buy that game for $45.65, as I honestly have never given JRPGs a proper chance; no idea if I would last five hours. But I watched a lot of videos and read a lot of reviews; it looks incredibly charming at a time when 'charm' isn't being given a serious budget in the industry anymore.

Downloaded a certain soundtrack mod last month in anticipation. Should be interesting to try out.

Thanks again!

It's "ain't nobody got time fo dat" you filthy Motoki wannabe.

#notmygrandmagamer
I suspect the time to get the meme right was also lacking.

I was going to put that text into a meme generator but, sadly, ain't nobody got time for that.

Y'all know StarCraft Remastered is $7.50 at blizzard? This might be the 8th time I'm buying starcraft 1, but the first time in the last 15 years.

Wow, thank you!

That is literally the price point I was willing to pay coming into this sale, too: $36.

Being a WA resident, its cool that Valve is in my backyard...but I hate paying taxes.
If it makes you feel better, Valve charges everyone sales tax now (new ruling makes companies charge everyone tax now whether they have a presence or not in the state).

bread's done
Back