Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Went to my local WalMart's.

Picked-up for the PC:

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire for $10

and ReCore: Definitive Edition for $10.

Both come w/ Steam keys.

Last edited by a moderator:
to those who purchased The Division 2 AMD keys, AMD may or may not be honoring the codes for everyone

V93Sn29.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/ayawon/amd_rewards_division_key/eijp11d/?context=3

but also: "we've identified an issue with The Division 2 that impacts customers who are waiting to redeem their game.  I don't have an update further than that, we're working quickly to resolve the issue."  on 3/15 at 4:02pm cst

Great drop, thanks! I took these two:

• AGON - The Lost Sword of Toledo
  • AGON - The Mysterious Codex (Trilogy)

In turn I offer these to the bots and scripts lurking this thread:

• Postmortem: One Must Die - Extended Cut.............. I8HHB-P2HDR-5XK8N
  • Supreme Commander............................................... 7XEZL-N8B8V-NC8QJ
  • Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance.................... 7VJWR-L6M0F-YVQJL
  • N.P.P.D. RUSH - The milk of Ultraviolet..................... 7TINQ-DZIX6-3DJ46
  • Megabyte Punch........................................................ 75IL7-PJBE7-AHXKD
  • Sinister City................................................................ NEZVD-BZX05-2MYKJ
  • Loot Hero DX............................................................. N8Z3B-C7ATE-640GV
  • POSTAL 1.................................................................. 87TV0-WQ9YY-EEJ0N
  • Ethan: Meteor Hunter................................................. 7VI46-PLJYB-G80B4

I know... 2014 called - they want their bundle trash back.

Went to my local WalMart's.

Picked-up for the PC:

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire for $10

and ReCore: Definitive Edition for $10.

Both come w/ Steam keys.
Nice find! Can't seem to find the POE 2 SKU online, a chance yoiu might know it? Wanna check to see if it's available near me. Thanks!

Has anyone seen a decent deal on Sekiro recently?  The best I can find without GCU is 8% off on Green Man, and that's not too enticing.

Just a heads up that Steam keys for ETHEREAL are now avaliable for anyone who purchased the September 2018 Humble Monthly. Played it back then and really enjoyed my time with it. Minimalistic puzzle game with some excellent sound design.

Since the clan search functions are currently messed up in the Division I decided to start a clan.

To join fine me on your friend list, in game, and select the option to join my clan. (Its currently open, as I have 3 people total and we need 4 to start collecting XP and stuff. I honestly should have started it days ago.)

My Uplay username is: INMATEofARKHAM

Since the clan search functions are currently messed up in the Division I decided to start a clan.

To join fine me on your friend list, in game, and select the option to join my clan. (Its currently open, as I have 3 people total and we need 4 to start collecting XP and stuff. I honestly should have started it days ago.)

My Uplay username is: INMATEofARKHAM
Gotta know the clan name. Only joining if the clan name is good.

While I wait for AMD to cease fuck ing about, my impressions of Love Death + Robots on Netflix

Quite good. 18 total episodes, somewhere between 10 and 20 minutes in length, each a self contained story with it's own art style. Lots of recognizable faces and voices. Some of the CG is quite impressive and most of the stories were very well done. It feels like these were created almost specifically for adults raised on games or at least immersed in the gaming culture, but maybe that's just me. More penises than I would've expected, but I digress. You could do MUCH worse when it comes to streaming content.

Maybe I should have made this explicit, though I thought the penis comment would make it obvious, but these are graphic in all aspects, so don't watch them with your kids.

EDIT:
One I just watched had Topher Grace, so I'm obligated to dock points.

Being spoiled by old Steam sales, I kept waiting for Far Cry 4 to get super cheap and it never did. I can currently get FC: New Dawn from Humble for $17. Knowing how Ubi prices things nowadays, I feel like it will be a long time before it gets much cheaper than that. Should I grab this if I haven't really played an FC game since 3 (I tried Blood Dragon and didn't like it at all) or should I try to get a good price on 4 or 5? Or should I just not really worry about this series since other games do similar things better? 

Being spoiled by old Steam sales, I kept waiting for Far Cry 4 to get super cheap and it never did. I can currently get FC: New Dawn from Humble for $17. Knowing how Ubi prices things nowadays, I feel like it will be a long time before it gets much cheaper than that. Should I grab this if I haven't really played an FC game since 3 (I tried Blood Dragon and didn't like it at all) or should I try to get a good price on 4 or 5? Or should I just not really worry about this series since other games do similar things better?
FC: New Dawn is great. Mechanics-wise, it's a better/funner game than FC5. I would jump on it if you want something you can finish relatively quickly (20 hours) and enjoy. I wouldn't say other games do the FC formula better. FC5 is a huge open-world with a ton to do and it's impressive, but it does get a bit repetitive at times. New Dawn condenses things and improves on all the mechanics. My favorite game I've played so far this year.

I agree with Fox, for the most part, but still wish I'd waited until the $20 or under price. Think I was expecting them to add the skins, models and such into the Arcade mode, but I doubt that'll materialize. However, I've played and found more enjoyment with New Dawn than I have with Exodus, which was completely unexpected considering how much I love Metro. Exodus is good looking, but it's just dragging on and on. The mini open areas feel like a labor to search, especially when you hit an event that prevents you from going back to a place that wasn't fully explored. Gotten stuck numerous times trying to go just slightly off path and forced to reload a ways back in order to continue.

Being spoiled by old Steam sales, I kept waiting for Far Cry 4 to get super cheap and it never did. I can currently get FC: New Dawn from Humble for $17. Knowing how Ubi prices things nowadays, I feel like it will be a long time before it gets much cheaper than that. Should I grab this if I haven't really played an FC game since 3 (I tried Blood Dragon and didn't like it at all) or should I try to get a good price on 4 or 5? Or should I just not really worry about this series since other games do similar things better?
i mean, i'm not sure what you consider "super cheap" but im pretty sure fc4 has been 7.50 before. i haven't played fc new dawn but fc4 was fine, might as well grab that the next time it's 7.50 and just wait for new dawn to get a bit cheaper

Indeed, Far Cry 4 has hit 75 percent off before, on Steam, but it took a long time to do so. I'm waiting on a good sale for Watch_Dogs 2. The discounts are bigger than average, but the MSRP is quite exaggerated, for a title over 2 years old. I wish it ends up a Humble Monthly headliner, like The Division did a couple of months ago.

i mean, i'm not sure what you consider "super cheap" but im pretty sure fc4 has been 7.50 before. i haven't played fc new dawn but fc4 was fine, might as well grab that the next time it's 7.50 and just wait for new dawn to get a bit cheaper
I liked FC4 (from what I played of it), though it was basically more FC3 but in India. If that sounds good, can't go wrong w/ it.

And playing FC4 not too long after FC3+BD, wasn't the best of ideas. So, FC4 got dropped...for now. I'm sure I'll get back to it, probably way after FC5+ND.

I'm really digging FC5 (I'm some 12-13 hours in) though; and FC: ND is sitting in my backlog since I won that in a contest.

lol, his reason for it being "procompetitive" (his made-up word, not mine) to have exclusives is because it forces customers to look at his store when the game isn't available anywhere else. What a joke. He also says that exclusives are basically the only reason anyone is visiting Epic or using the store. That... should probably tell him something besides "we need more exclusives".

bread's done
Back