Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
rR4DJko.png

FkisVoR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly I could see Discord making it big rather than Epic, or having a higher chance of it anyway if they got bigger exclusives and more of them. At least I use Discord every day and it's become the #1 app for voice chat, and there's a huge community. I sure as hell wouldn't want to buy anything on Discord, but I'm already using Discord.. unlike the Epic launcher which I don't use until I add whatever new free games they come out with.

A few mini reviews as I work through Gamepass:

Super Lucky's Tale:. Cute platformer. There's nothing super hard about it, but it's fun. I had to consult a walkthrough a few times because the game introduces new mechanics but doesn't tell you. Recommend for fans of platformers.

Gears of War 4:. Starts out slow and I'm not a fan of robots as enemies, but about 25% of the way in the creatures return and it gets better. Not my first Gears game and I prefer the earlier ones I played on 360, but worth a playthrough.

Working my way through Recore at the moment. Enjoying it. Reminds me of Crackdown 3 in more ways than one but with better platforming.

lol, his reason for it being "procompetitive" (his made-up word, not mine) to have exclusives is because it forces customers to look at his store when the game isn't available anywhere else. What a joke. He also says that exclusives are basically the only reason anyone is visiting Epic or using the store. That... should probably tell him something besides "we need more exclusives".
i use it for the free gamez...

Yikes I’m trying to buy bayoneta for $5 and it’s chargung me tax. Is there some way to avoid this by paying with PayPal and listing an address in Utah or sone other tax free state?

i mean, i'm not sure what you consider "super cheap" but im pretty sure fc4 has been 7.50 before. i haven't played fc new dawn but fc4 was fine, might as well grab that the next time it's 7.50 and just wait for new dawn to get a bit cheaper
Yeah, 7.50 was my pricepoint, but it didn't hit that until a few months ago and by that point it was hard to pull the trigger with so many newer games out with similar mechanics. I was tempted by 4 at $20, $15, and $11 but I never even finished 3, so I was never quite motivated enough to get it. Also, the one friend I have who would have been likely to play co-op with me already played through it.

I just checked and FC3 hit $7.50 almost exactly a year after release; man, those were the good old days.

Sorry, I'm a bit confused. If you think that a semi-private room seems unnecessary, then why do you recommend he sleep in one?
yeah for real, if you want to save, sleep in the hospital dumpster and take the decreased fee of 500 per day for doctor travel to external board

Last edited by a moderator:
*tinfoil hat mode*

i'm guessing my amd reward account is "Flagged". like, this ip created the account, but this ip did the hardware activation, and the first ip is trying to get the codes. maybe i'm just crazy., i wonder if there are any legit accounts still waiting on codes.

*/tinfoil hat mode*

Deadlight - HW0Q2-BZ788-8BAIX
GoNNER - 33T85-ACDL4-R5MDV
Mad Games Tycoon - E6JJY-7JP8F-VDT4I
Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings - CV9WY-QJTK6-JKRZN
Killing Room - 7FR2H-F30BG-LNGZR
Beholder - 0FKKP-EFNY3-D4AYF

*tinfoil hat mode*
i'm guessing my amd reward account is "Flagged". like, this ip created the account, but this ip did the hardware activation, and the first ip is trying to get the codes. maybe i'm just crazy., i wonder if there are any legit accounts still waiting on codes.
*/tinfoil hat mode*

Deadlight - HW0Q2-BZ788-8BAIX
GoNNER - 33T85-ACDL4-R5MDV
Mad Games Tycoon - E6JJY-7JP8F-VDT4I
Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings - CV9WY-QJTK6-JKRZN
Killing Room - 7FR2H-F30BG-LNGZR
Beholder - 0FKKP-EFNY3-D4AYF
According to Reddit, all validated accounts already got their keys assigned so if you didn't you're flagged and you'll have to contact support.

well then shit that was a waste of 30 bucks. *sigh* i wish i only wanted to play games which i can easily pirate, not bullshit online only games that i have to buy... /firstworldproblems

I received both RE2 and Div2.Not planning on playing either until my kid is 18.
Eh, there's worse games you could play in front of the kid. :D

Foxy, Syntax, hope you to get your codes soon... I don't feel I'm caught up in the moment when I say it's already better than Division 1 ever was. So much to do, its amazing.

Foxy, Syntax, hope you to get your codes soon... I don't feel I'm caught up in the moment when I say it's already better than Division 1 ever was. So much to do, its amazing.
Yeah, I was very impressed by the beta. I actually bought a copy from GMG at the last minute thinking I'd refund it (key not revealed) if I got my AMD key quickly. Instead, I think I'm just going to activate it and worry about the AMD key later if it comes through. I can't muster that much concern about fifteen dollars I spent five months ago.

Sorry to hear some of you still haven't gotten your Div 2 codes. Seems to be random as to who has and who hasn't. I redeemed a code for Syntax over 2 weeks before Neuro, but Neuro got theirs while Syntax didn't. Maybe it has something to do with the original source of the code (e.g. Amazon, AMD, Newegg, etc.)...

Sorry to hear some of you still haven't gotten your Div 2 codes. Seems to be random as to who has and who hasn't. I redeemed a code for Syntax over 2 weeks before Neuro, but Neuro got theirs while Syntax didn't. Maybe it has something to do with the original source of the code (e.g. Amazon, AMD, Newegg, etc.)...
AnnualTightAoudad-size_restricted.gif

I was a big fan of the nighttime blizzards in The Division and I thought they'd never be able to top them in the sequel, but I just got done playing for an hour and boy, these new environments are really something!

e4C3a1A.jpg

eOE08mK.jpg

dQumhsQ.jpg

I was a big fan of the nighttime blizzards in The Division and I thought they'd never be able to top them in the sequel, but I just got done playing for an hour and boy, these new environments are really something!

e4C3a1A.jpg

eOE08mK.jpg

dQumhsQ.jpg
Oh, man, I fuck ing love squares, this looks like my kinda game.

bread's done
Back