Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Rune: Ragnarok / Rune II news:
https://www.pcgamer.com/human-heads-viking-rpg-rune-renamed-again-will-be-an-epic-exclusive-at-launch/

• Rune: Ragnarok g(sequel to 2000's Rune game) gets re-branded as Rune II.
  • Rune II is now an Epic Game Store Exclusive on the PC at launch.
  • Rune II is in development by Human Head Studios.
They also tried to rebrand is Rune and the origin as Rune Classic... That didn't workout too well for them.

Personally, it doesn't much matter to me... The sequel is pretty much dead to me with an Epic release. Seems silly but outside of the Sims 4 I've not played one game on Origin and I've spent cash on many games, GOG isn't much better, Uplay gotten freebies I've never played... I have played the only game I've ever bought from them. (But that's a real outlier I'm not sure much else of that catalog will catch my eye.)

I guess what I'm saying is out of sight out of mind. These e exclusives really don't bug me... I think they might actually save me money, tbh.

Edit: All that said I am excited to see what this new GOG client is as good as it sounds like it will be. (Also hoping for a sale on Diablo soon.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I'd bet good money that he's just an Epic hating troll who either made it up or was ecstatic the minute he saw the error so he could have another reason to shit on Epic.

Next free game on Epic will be City of Brass, which I hadn't heard of before, but sounds cool.

In b4 everyone rages about Epic for the next week and then turns to add City of Brass to their account.

They also tried to rebrand is Rune and the origin as Rune Classic... That didn't workout too well for them.

Personally, it doesn't much matter to me... The sequel is pretty much dead to me with an Epic release. Seems silly but outside of the Sims 4 I've not played one game on Origin and I've spent cash on many games, GOG isn't much better, Uplay gotten freebies I've never played... I have played the only game I've ever bought from them. (But that's a real outlier I'm not sure much else of that catalog will catch my eye.)

I guess what I'm saying is out of sight out of mind. These e exclusives really don't bug me... I think they might actually save me money, tbh.

Edit: All that said I am excited to see what this new GOG client is as good as it sounds like it will be. (Also hoping for a sale on Diablo soon.)
I've actually found myself playing more non-Steam games this year mostly as a concerted effort to attack my backlog and take advantages of deals.

Through Microsoft Gamepass I've beaten Gears of War 4, Super Lucky's Tale, Crackdown 3. I've played Recore and State of Decay there.

On Ubi I've beaten Wildlands, Far Cry: New Dawn, and Division 2 so far this year.

On Origin I've played BFV, Star Wars Battlefront 2, and Anthem from EA and they have had some good Access Premier games pop up (They Are Billions, Tropico 6, etc.)

I'll probably be mostly non-Steam this year except for my usual PUBG and Bean Battles.

Yep, I'd bet good money that he's just an Epic hating troll who either made it up or was ecstatic the minute he saw the error so he could have another reason to shit on Epic.
I'm guessing you missed the part where someone from Epic confirmed it happened on day one.

Doesn't matter. When you're an epic hating troll....
As opposed to a CAG Steam Deals Thread troll.

dennis-nedry-02-300x181.jpg

Fry's.

$40 for a Steam cards valued at $50.

In Store Only, Today Only.

1 per customer.

Promo code is in your e-mail from their daily deal newsletter.

I liked this but I'm still tempted to get the last Batman game they made... (Have the first in all.)
I watched one of them (YouTube is always the best method to 'play' the TWD-era TellTale games), it was okay. Honestly you're better off watching Gotham. Telltale started off good making actual adventure games like the revamped Sam & Max and Tales from Monkey Island but their switch to what were essentially visual novels was their ruination.

After looking for one for many years I have finally added a Fagus sylvatica 'Black Swan' to my tree collection.  It is smallish and will not be impressive for a few years so I offer you this nursery page showing what my tree might eventually look like if a tornado does not destroy it first.  

Also.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OcM23Hbs5U

Except of course, we do need badges.  All of the badges.  

If anyone was having problems getting ASF to idle the free weekend games, you gotta "!addlicense APPID" first then you can "!play APPID".

SeasonalCAG Long Winded Responder:

Oh, snap! Wait! Is that the laptop that's been on sale for $1000 at WalMart's before?
Yes.

Nice dude, I was looking at that laptop for the same reason. Ended up getting a Lenovo though. How is the heat dispersion on it? I hear the Overpowered brand gets really hot when gaming.
Good.

Also it seems everyone needs more cheering up around these parts, Beta Dwarf Entertainment put up their post how their company started on imgur:
https://imgur.com/a/QN6zUT3

Two if the games Steam selected at random for me wouldn't trigger for me... and you need to do all four with no options to do something else.

So... Yeah. That was great.
Yea, my weird ones wouldn't trigger multiple. It sucked but I just DL'd other games to clear'm. Someone else mentioned the SAM working with it.

I am 15/40 with the new Div 2 loot boxes. 

They sure didn't change or add much of anything of note with the recent big update.  The raid is pretty inaccessible.

Kinda lame to miss out on a badge cause you missed a day.... :( No level 3 possible because you missed a day... bah.
Yeah, I missed day one because I didn't check steam that day. Now I'll never complete that badge. That's gonna haunt me right up until the day I completely forget about it.

Kinda lame to miss out on a badge cause you missed a day.... :( No level 3 possible because you missed a day... bah.
A 6th project would have been nice.
I managed to get all the days so far but my brother's account got locked and he missed day 1.

Oh how typical... the day I missed rolled over on time (or close enough), but the one I didn't miss still hadn't rolled over hours after it should have. :whistle2:x

bread's done
Back