Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Yeah, "Ghost" was cancelled a long time ago (pre WoW; Burning Crusade because there's an easter-egg about its cancellation in one of the zones). Can't remember if it was an FPS or not.
The intro cinematic and gameplay videos are on youtube. Twas a shame they cancelled it.
Man, I remember Starcraft: Ghost. It was one of my most hyped up for games at the time. IIRC it was to be a TPS where you take on the role of a Terran Ghost (e.g Kerrigan pre Zerg kidnapping). Kinda looked Metal Gear Solid-ish but in a universe I actually cared about. I didnt know that there is even about 20min of gameplay video out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZQb8XalFsc

Man, I remember Starcraft: Ghost. It was one of my most hyped up for games at the time. IIRC it was to be a TPS where you take on the role of a Terran Ghost (e.g Kerrigan pre Zerg kidnapping). Kinda looked Metal Gear Solid-ish but in a universe I actually cared about. I didnt know that there is even about 20min of gameplay video out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZQb8XalFsc
I remember when Starcraft was fun. Before it became a career and a professional video game for some people.

You got to figure they'll all be free giveaways at some point, right?
Either that or in a Humble Monthly. Steep was a recent freebie, as was AC Unity, so that could be the case with some of these. Giving away the base game to try to boost DLC sales is a common tactic.

You know what really pisses me off?  I thought I subbed to last months bundle and cancelled.  And forgot that Humble makes me unsub for this months bundle.  So now I'm stuck with... eh.... shit I'll really never play.

Highly recommended. Blasted through the PS3 version. Need to revisit the second one at some point. For some reason it just didn't really grab me like the first.
I also had Ni No Kuni on PS3 and enjoyed it. I watched for a while to see what DLC would come out for Ni No Kuni 2 as the Prince's Edition included the season pass. It took a while and while I do not know if the dev is done with DLC for this title; the DLC had very mixed ratings. No new voice acting, grinding galore and seemed not as polished as fans were wanting or expecting. If it ever went on sale again for $15 (Fanatical 3/22/18) I would pick up. I have too many good games in backlog to even want to buy the first Ni No Kuni (even remastered).

I am tempted to buy Ghost Recon Wildlands for ~$5 through Epic. It should activate on Ubi since you can link your Ubi account. (I would really like if I did not have to run Epic to play it but just launch directly through Ubi). Watch Dogs 2 and Far Cry Primal for $5 each are good buys if you do not already have them.

I also had Ni No Kuni on PS3 and enjoyed it. I watched for a while to see what DLC would come out for Ni No Kuni 2 as the Prince's Edition included the season pass. It took a while and while I do not know if the dev is done with DLC for this title; the DLC had very mixed ratings. No new voice acting, grinding galore and seemed not as polished as fans were wanting or expecting. If it ever went on sale again for $15 (Fanatical 3/22/18) I would pick up. I have too many good games in backlog to even want to buy the first Ni No Kuni (even remastered).

I am tempted to buy Ghost Recon Wildlands for ~$5 through Epic. It should activate on Ubi since you can link your Ubi account. (I would really like if I did not have to run Epic to play it but just launch directly through Ubi). Watch Dogs 2 and Far Cry Primal for $5 each are good buys if you do not already have them.
You can probably get Syntax and I to help you with some Co-op in Wildlands if you do get it. I think Jimbo is still working through it too.

You know what really pisses me off? I thought I subbed to last months bundle and cancelled. And forgot that Humble makes me unsub for this months bundle. So now I'm stuck with... eh.... shit I'll really never play.
fify

3305m6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what really pisses me off? I thought I subbed to last months bundle and cancelled. And forgot that Humble makes me unsub for this months bundle. So now I'm stuck with... eh.... shit I'll really never play.
Ask for a refund, if you haven't touched the games they will give it to you.

So Gamepass for PC seems to be available now for W10 (1903) users:

$4.99/month $9.99/month, $1 for the first month

Game list:

ABZU
    Antiquia Lost
    ARK: Survival Evolved
    Astroneer
    Battle Chasers: Nightwar
    Battle Chef Brigade Deluxe
    Battlefleet Gothic: Armada
    Bomber Crew
    Bridge Constructor Portal
    Broforce
    Brothers: a Tale of Two Sons
    Book of Demons
    Clustertruck
    Crackdown 3
    Crosscode
    Die for Valhalla!
    Disneyland Adventures
    Everspace
    Fez
    Football Manager 2019
    Full Metal Furies
    Gears of War: Ultimate Edition dla Windows 10
    Gears of War 4
    Guacamelee 2
    Halo: Spartan Assault
    Halo: Spartan Strike
    Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
    Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition
    Hatoful Boyfriend
    Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
    Hello Neighbor
    Hollow Knight
    Hotline Miami
    Imperator: Rome
    Into The Breach
    Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition
    Forza Horizon 4 standard edition
    MARVEL VS. CAPCOM: INFINITE
    Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
    Metro Exodus
    Mindzone
    Moonlighter
    MudRunner
    Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden
    Neon Chrome
    Old Man's Journey
    Opus Mangum
    Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
    Orwell: Keeping an Eye on You
    Oxenfree
    Pony Island (Daniel Mullins Games)
    ReCore
    Riptide GP: Renegade
    Rise of Nations: Extended Edition
    Rise of the Tomb Raider
    Rush: A Disney-Pixar Adventure
    Ruiner
    Samorost 3
    Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition
    Shenmue I & II
    Silence - The Whispered World 2
    Sinner for Windows 10
    Slay The Spire
    Shoot n Merge 2048
    Smoke and Sacrifice
    Snake Pass
    State of Decay 2
    SteamWorld Dig 2
    Sunset Overdrive
    Super Lucky's Tale
    SUPERHOT - Windows 10
    Supermarket Shriek
    Surviving Mars - First Colony Edition
    Riverbond
    Tacoma
    Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
    The Banner Saga
    The Banner Saga 2
    The Banner Saga 3
    The Flame In The Flood
    The Gardens Between
    The Messenger
    The Stillness of the Wind
    The Surge
    The Turing Test
    Thimbleweed Park
    Thumper
    Tyranny Gold Edition
    Valkyria Chronicles
    Vampyr
    Void Bastards
    Wandersong
    Wargroove
    Wasteland 2: Director's Cut
    West Of Loathing
    Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
    We Happy Few
    Wizard of Legend
    Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection

Both early unlocks from the upcoming Monthly (Hellblade and Moonlighter) are in there and lots of other high-profile games too.

From what I've read, you can play "offline" for 30 days before having to go online to reverify your account.
Cool, I won't actually be offline. It's just that my internet (satellite) can't even really handle streaming video, much less games.

So Gamepass for PC seems to be available now for W10 (1903) users:

$4.99/month, $1 for the first month

Game list:

ABZU
Antiquia Lost
ARK: Survival Evolved
Astroneer
Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Battle Chef Brigade Deluxe
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada
Bomber Crew
Bridge Constructor Portal
Broforce
Brothers: a Tale of Two Sons
Book of Demons
Clustertruck
Crackdown 3
Crosscode
Die for Valhalla!
Disneyland Adventures
Everspace
Fez
Football Manager 2019
Full Metal Furies
Gears of War: Ultimate Edition dla Windows 10
Gears of War 4
Guacamelee 2
Halo: Spartan Assault
Halo: Spartan Strike
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition
Hatoful Boyfriend
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Hello Neighbor
Hollow Knight
Hotline Miami
Imperator: Rome
Into The Breach
Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition
Forza Horizon 4 standard edition
MARVEL VS. CAPCOM: INFINITE
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Metro Exodus
Mindzone
Moonlighter
MudRunner
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden
Neon Chrome
Old Man's Journey
Opus Mangum
Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
Orwell: Keeping an Eye on You
Oxenfree
Pony Island (Daniel Mullins Games)
ReCore
Riptide GP: Renegade
Rise of Nations: Extended Edition
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Rush: A Disney-Pixar Adventure
Ruiner
Samorost 3
Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition
Shenmue I & II
Silence - The Whispered World 2
Sinner for Windows 10
Slay The Spire
Shoot n Merge 2048
Smoke and Sacrifice
Snake Pass
State of Decay 2
SteamWorld Dig 2
Sunset Overdrive
Super Lucky's Tale
SUPERHOT - Windows 10
Supermarket Shriek
Surviving Mars - First Colony Edition
Riverbond
Tacoma
Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
The Banner Saga
The Banner Saga 2
The Banner Saga 3
The Flame In The Flood
The Gardens Between
The Messenger
The Stillness of the Wind
The Surge
The Turing Test
Thimbleweed Park
Thumper
Tyranny Gold Edition
Valkyria Chronicles
Vampyr
Void Bastards
Wandersong
Wargroove
Wasteland 2: Director's Cut
West Of Loathing
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
We Happy Few
Wizard of Legend
Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection

Both early unlocks from the upcoming Monthly (Hellblade and Moonlighter) are in there and lots of other high-profile games too. $5 is such a killer price.
giphy.gif

Somebody let Mooby know as the game list includes State of Decay 2.    

The good news is that there are plenty of good games out there and more incoming.  EA and Microsoft are examples of companies offering a sub which is worth it if you want to play that library.  Xbox and PS players have had this type of sub for years.  The movement continues to be make the titles more available digitally and try to get subs.  Lately it seems like they are getting the clue that gamers want access to newer titles sooner.

So many noteworthy titles in that list, geez.

Vampyr's awesome, for anyone been wanting to give it a shot. I'm already some 30 hours into it or so.

I've been wanting to play Hellblade, Wolfenstein 2, Everspace, We Happy Few, Sunset Overdrive, Shenmue 1+2 Remasters, Crackdown 3, etc etc.

With titles like Gears 5 & Halo MCC coming...and who knows what else, it's gonna be hard to....even un-subscribe.

EDIT:

And bought a sub' for $1; download Xbox (Beta) App (for W10); and checking this out. Cool.

I see ~20 games on that list that I don't already own but would love to play on this service. I'm not even bothering with the July Humble Monthly now since both headliners are in here.

Anyways, you need to download the app titled "Xbox (Beta)" for W10 Game Pass on PC, since there already a Xbox Console app which is just for that alone.

Just downloaded Shenmue 1+2, just to test drive this thing Xbox PC Game Pass thing. Speeds flying at around 20MB per sec here.

You can download games and install them on any drive, which is good. But, seems like still...Installed game-folders are hidden and security-laced - so, that's annoying still. I wish they'd change that - as that seems like my only complaint so far.

Not bad for $1. For $5, still...gonna be tough to un-subscribe if they keep putting up heavy hitters and whatnot. And w/ such a killer catalog, you can just stay subscribed to play whatever's in their catalog/backlog.

So many noteworthy titles in that list, geez.

Vampyr's awesome, for anyone been wanting to give it a shot. I'm already some 30 hours into it or so.

I've been wanting to play Hellblade, Wolfenstein 2, Everspace, We Happy Few, Sunset Overdrive, Shenmue 1+2 Remasters, Crackdown 3, etc etc.

With titles like Gears 5 & Halo MCC coming...and who knows what else, it's gonna be hard to....even un-subscribe.

EDIT:

And bought a sub' for $1; download Xbox (Beta) App (for W10); and checking this out. Cool.
Hellblade was definitely one of my favorite games from 2017. Never got very far into Wolfenstein 2 or Sunset Overdrive.

So the idea is you buy a cheap XBL Gold or GamePass sub and then convert it to Ultimate for an extra dollar, correct?
Yes, but it's not really worth it for PC only. PC Gamepass is going to be $5 a month, $60 a year. Same price as Xbox Live Gold. Expect the same deals on the PC Gamepass. Maybe worth it if you game on console too.

Yeah, if you can get Gold for $40-ish, which seems to be the lowest it usually hits, that would be $20 saved per year, or less than $2/month. Not a significant savings and I'd probably rather just go month-to-month anyways from the start.

Man, I was planning on sticking with 1803 until I finally upgraded my PC this summer, but it looks like I'm spending my afternoon updating to 1903 now.

Every time I download/install a game from GamePass I have to restart my pooter or I get some sort of BS Live connection error. Still can't get HelloNeighbor to work. Maybe that's for the best.

So Microsoft's E3 conference just showed a $9.99/month price for PC Game Pass, not $4.99. That's a bummer.

EDIT: Seems like $4.99 is the beta price. Still lots of content, but for me Game Pass is now at "Buy a month at a time and binge some games" status instead of "Sub and forget" status.

Wasteland 3 just shown at E3 Conference.

Double Fine has joined XBOX Game Studios.

Psychonauts 2 trailer incoming.

Gears 5 trailer and Escape Mode.

Xbox Elite 2 controller coming.

Dying Light 2 trailer...for Spring 2020. Main character is...infected.

Forza Horizon 4: Lego Speed Champions Expansion Trailer. Launches this week.

State of Decay 2: Heartland expansion for Mooby.

Phantasy Star Online 2 coming in Spring 2020.

Tales of Arise game (from Bandai Namco). Coming in 2020.

Borderlands 3 trailer.

NEW Borderlands 2 DLC out today.

George RR Martin & Mizyaki game - Elden Ring.

Borderlands 3 trailer.

NEW Borderlands 2 DLC out today.
I started replaying BL2 like 3 weeks ago, in UVHM right now so this came out at a perfect time. Free dlc is pretty sweet

was hoping to see a little more of elden ring than they showed, guess it's kinda far out right now

Project X Cloud announced.

Console Streaming platform called Project X Cloud.
Use your own XB console as a server/cloud; Microsoft's X Cloud; or whatever to stream games to...wherever you are: on a phone, tablet, whatever.

Next XBox system code-named Project Scarlett revealed for 2020.

Halo: Infinite to launch with Scarlett.

BTW, it wasn't included in the list of leaked games, but during the montage of PC Game Pass games at the Microsoft conference I'm fairly certain I saw Prey shown.

I can't get the damned thing to recognize I have the subscription on the PC. On any of my computers. Not sure what's up.

Every time I download/install a game from GamePass I have to restart my pooter or I get some sort of BS Live connection error. Still can't get HelloNeighbor to work. Maybe that's for the best.
The app/service is just being wonky. Several of us on Discord are running into the same issue. Hopefully it's just the rush of E3 traffic.

So how long does this $5 'beta' price last?  When beta ends it goes up to $10?  Can you buy a year-long pass and lock it in?

Bethesda conference in effect.

ES: Blades is coming to Nintendo Switch.

Free week of Fallout 76 on all platforms starts tomorrow.

Nulcear Winter DLC coming tomorrow. 52-player Battle Royale takes place at Vault 51.

Wastelanders DLC coming this Fall....with NPC's and dialogue trees.

Ghostwire announced by Tango GameWorks.

Action/adventure were people go disappearing...and you're to find out where they have been disappearing to.

ESO announcement incoming.

LOL @ The Bethesda front row hooting, hollering, standing ovation'ing, and whatnot.

Zenimax Online announcing a new Commander Keen F2P mobile game to iOS and Android.

Elder Scrolls Legends stuff.

New RAGE 2: Insanity Rules content incoming.

Rise of the Ghosts expansion coming.

Wolfenstein: Youngblood gameplay trailer. Coming out on July 26th.

Arkane Studios is on stage...Deathloop shown off.

Arkane's signature gameplay will be in there: approach areas how and with methods you see fit.

bread's done
Back