Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
the evidence for a flat earth is derived from many different facets of science and philosophy. the simplest is by relying on ones own senses to discern the true nature of the world around us. the world looks flat, the bottoms of clouds are flat, the movement of the sun; these are all examples of your senses telling you that we do not live in a globe.

satellite pictures showing the earth as a globe are an elaborate scientific conspiracy orchestrated by nasa and other government agencies.
3h2xjl.jpg

Enjoy these steam sales while you can because it’s only a matter of time before you will only be able to purchase games by putting on your VR head goggles and grabbing them from a virtual shelf with a gravity gun.

I just need to be convinced that we're not riding around the cosmos on the back of a giant space turtle, like renowned astrophysicist Terry Pratchett said.

Paul%20Kidby%20-%20Disque%20Monde%20-%20The%20Great%20A%20Tuin%20(2).jpg
Are you posting from Fourecks or something? Pretty sure Terry Pratchett only discovered a turtle world, he seems to be fairly convinced that Earth is a roundworld.

so Alyx has started me on that,*should i get a vr headset?* path. we'll see if i still feel that way next year.
That part where they pushed objects away on the shelf to find the shells in the back was so cool. Looks a lot more intense than I would've expected, and that's without seeing it in VR.

Last edited by a moderator:
so Alyx has started me on that,*should i get a vr headset?* path. we'll see if i still feel that way next year.
That part where they pushed objects away on the shelf to find the shells in the back was so cool. Looks a lot more intense than I would've expected, and that's without seeing it in VR.
As someone who was beyond stoked for consumer VR, my Vive has sat collecting dust for over a year now. Hindsight and all, I would've saved my money and waited. IMHO the tech is just not there, yet. The cords are one of the biggest issue, in my mind, and until they can deliver a wireless version that delivers better quality/immersion, I'm waiting to buy any additional VR tech. That said, I'll still probably preorder this and be ready to dive in head first come launch day.

• Intel IPIP
• Killing Floor: Incursion
• Last Tide
• Neverwinter
• Rockband VR
• Sid Meier's Civilization V
• Sprint Vector
• Star Trek: Bridge Crew
• There Came An Echo
• Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide

taken from wario64 twitter

Love is dead
BE4LY-W3QTZ-7VCYJ

Mech Rage
Y8WET-M8GTT-F7R44

Chaos on Deponia
LLFID-KN82Z-VAM64

Valnir Rok
FK6N8-8NWGE-T4RWF

Learn Japanese To Survive! Hiragana Battle
KPYRF-KKQIK-EMR68

slime san
ENKA6-L6BNF-WDQJE

I'm not a monster
DAMBF-TAQX8-NP2P8

Race the Sun
EHM4Z-LAEMJ-XZ54M

perfect heist
9QN0E-2RWAC-ZYZ62

I've been looking everywhere for a cheap price on Fallout 76 - and I just can't find it.

This can only mean one thing: Interest in the game since the launch of Fallout 1st must be at all-time levels.  /s

Love is dead
BE4LY-W3QTZ-7VCYJ

Mech Rage
Y8WET-M8GTT-F7R44

Chaos on Deponia
LLFID-KN82Z-VAM64

Valnir Rok
FK6N8-8NWGE-T4RWF

Learn Japanese To Survive! Hiragana Battle
KPYRF-KKQIK-EMR68

slime san
ENKA6-L6BNF-WDQJE

I'm not a monster
DAMBF-TAQX8-NP2P8

Race the Sun
EHM4Z-LAEMJ-XZ54M

perfect heist
9QN0E-2RWAC-ZYZ62
All lurked. Thank you though!

As someone who was beyond stoked for consumer VR, my Vive has sat collecting dust for over a year now. Hindsight and all, I would've saved my money and waited. IMHO the tech is just not there, yet. The cords are one of the biggest issue, in my mind, and until they can deliver a wireless version that delivers better quality/immersion, I'm waiting to buy any additional VR tech. That said, I'll still probably preorder this and be ready to dive in head first come launch day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIez3QfYhqs

Or you know, play it now on your cheapy cheapy Game Pass subscription... You did buy that right? RIGHT???
Yep, I have that downloaded from XB for PC GP, but haven't played it.

Same goes for Darksiders 3.

I've been playing RAGE 2 (in the XB for PC Game Pass) and especially Hitman 2: Gold [2018] (got about 5 hours w/ H2 yesterday).

I'd expect you'll find some really good deals on Ryzen 2X00 series CPU's.  Graphics-card wise... I dunno, there seems to be a lull in the market while AMD gets its crap together to actually put something out that challenges Nvidia's 20X0 series.  Since my stuff is only a little over a year old I don't really have plans on getting any hardware.  Hopefully by next year there will be some better developments GPU-wise.

I'd expect you'll find some really good deals on Ryzen 2X00 series CPU's. Graphics-card wise... I dunno, there seems to be a lull in the market while AMD gets its crap together to actually put something out that challenges Nvidia's 20X0 series. Since my stuff is only a little over a year old I don't really have plans on getting any hardware. Hopefully by next year there will be some better developments GPU-wise.
Yeah, I'm primarily looking for a 2070 Super, and it seems to be slim pickings.

Anyone who owns State of Decay should now have a giftable copy of State of Decay: Year-One Survival Edition in their Steam Inventory.

Anyone who owns State of Decay should now have a giftable copy of State of Decay: Year-One Survival Edition in their Steam Inventory.
Three years behind the ball on giving that to people who owned SoD + the DLC but I'll take it. No way in hell I'm paying full price for SoD after making me wait with moronic XBL excl00000000000000sivity.

So I started playing Division 2 tonight with someone I play games with and we're both really upset that you can't play through missions on hard the first time through.

Is this only if you don't already own YOSE? Because I don't have the gift in my inventory.
That's correct. Per the devs:

Undead Labs is coming back to Steam with State of Decay 2! In celebration, and as a "Thank You!" to our loyal Steam players who have patiently awaited this news, all owners of the original State of Decay game are receiving one complimentary copy of the remastered Year-One Survival Edition.
-----------

Autumn sale started today. Only great deal I spotted so far is Sherlock Holmes: Crime and Punishments for $4.49. Historical low.

Disney Afternoon Collection also an historical low at $5.

And wow, Steam Controller for $13 ($5 + shipping). Limit is 5 and the shipping charge is the same regardless, so you can get five for $33.

Since they were first released, I've tried to convince myself to grab a Steam controller, but I always come back to the fact that I just don't need it. Even at just $13 all in, I've seen enough reviews/posts about buttons and pads ceasing to work properly after awhile that I figure I've just stick with X1 or 360 controller.

Since they were first released, I've tried to convince myself to grab a Steam controller, but I always come back to the fact that I just don't need it. Even at just $13 all in, I've seen enough reviews/posts about buttons and pads ceasing to work properly after awhile that I figure I'll just stick with an X1 or 360 controller.

Gold worth the extra money over the vanilla?
After looking into, I'm slightly confused about the Gold, too. I mean, does it include the DLC or whatever that lets you play Hitman 1 with/in the Hitman 2 features?

bread's done
Back