Steam Deals Thread V11 ~ Let's move along, people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Seemed about time for a new thread, so here it is. Welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V11!

Daily Deal
Luftrausers - $9.99 $5.99

Yesterday's Deal
Metro: Last Light Complete Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Metro 2033 - $14.99 $3.74

Weekend Deals
Europa Universalis IV - $39.99 $9.99
Europa Universalis IV Extreme Edition - $44.99 $11.24 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis III Collection - 39.99 9.99
Europa Universalis III Complete - 14.99 3.74 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition - 9.99 2.49
PAYDAY 2 - 29.99 9.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
PAYDAY™ The Heist - 14.99 4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]

Midweek Madness
Audiosurf 2 - $14.99 $8.99
Audiosurf - $9.99 $2.49
XCOM Complete - $49.99 $24.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]
Painkiller Complete Pack - $69.99 $13.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]

Weeklong Deals
Pool Nation - $9.99 $1.49
Booster Trooper - $4.99 $0.74
Zeno Clash - $9.99 $1.99
Thunder Wolves - $9.99 $1.99
Alien Breed™ Trilogy - $22.99 $11.49 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Two Worlds II - $19.99 $4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Titan Quest - Immortal Throne - $14.99 $3.74
Titan Quest - $14.99 $3.74
Sine Mora - $9.99 $2.49
Primal Carnage - $14.99 $3.74
Mirror's Edge™ - $19.99 $4.99
Hard Truck Apocalypse / Ex Machina - $7.99 $1.99
Guncraft - $14.99 $3.74
Expeditions: Conquistador - $19.99 $4.99
Alien Spidy - $9.99 $2.49
Violett - $9.99 $2.99
Dark Matter - $14.99 $4.49
Survivor Squad - $8.99 $2.96
Victoria II - $19.99 $6.79
Star Trek - $14.99 $5.09
Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition - $14.99 $5.09
Tiny Troopers - $4.99 $2.49
Spate - $9.99 $4.99
SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Litil Divil - $9.99 $4.99
Last Dream - $9.99 $4.99
KickBeat Steam Edition - $9.99 $4.99
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
Dead Space Pack - $34.99 $8.74 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Earthworm Jim Collection - $19.99 $9.99
Dominions 4: Thrones of Ascension - $34.99 $17.49
Desert Thunder - $9.99 $4.99
Construction Machines 2014 - $14.99 $7.49
Tower of Guns - $14.99 $8.24
PlayClaw - Game Video Recorder - $49.99 $29.99
Vox - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure II (Obscure: The Aftermath) - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure - $6.99 $5.24
Action Indie Pack - $14.99 $1.49
Geneforge Saga - $19.99 $3.99

Miscellaneous Deals (end time varies)
Cloudbuilt - $19.99 $9.19
Titan Quest Gold - $19.99 $4.99
Football Manager 2014 - $49.99 $12.5
Dracula Trilogy - $19.99 $9.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
The Wolf Among Us - $24.99 $16.74
MXGP - $39.99 $25.19
FX Eleven - $19.99 $9.99
Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 - $39.99 $19.99
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - $14.99 $6.00

Thread under construction, more to be added shortly...

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really want Nidhogg... Not sure if that's my price but if someone wants to go in on a two pack and we get a Russian involved I could probably be talked into backlogging that one in the here and now.

King's Bounty... I know one (or more) has been bundled but how good are these games...? They seem to make a tun of them.
Bought Nidhogg off of Jake for around $6 when it came out, as I recall. The ten minutes or so I played of it were great and I'd definitely play more if I had someone local to versus with. KB is one of my all-time favorite series; I think I've clocked over 420 hours or something. Well worth it for any fan of fantasy TBS.

The absolute truth of it all is most cartoons from your childhood are not as good as you remember them... X-Men is not as good as you remember it but its also not that bad... Its still passable entertainment today.

Likely going to get crucified for this but the new TMNT cartoon is actually the best, much better than the one from the late 80's early 90's.
What about Batman TAS, though?

Bought Nidhogg off of Jake for around $6 when it came out, as I recall. The ten minutes or so I played of it were great and I'd definitely play more if I had someone local to versus with. KB is one of my all-time favorite series; I think I've clocked over 420 hours or something. Well worth it for any fan of fantasy TBS.

What about Batman TAS, though?
One of the exceptions... and truth be told. One can aruge that its a better series when watched through the eyes of adulthood. (Actually, allot of WB stuff is the exception. Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, still classics to this day.)

I was just listening to NPR on my way home, and they were talking about the recent rally for women's rights in India. A fellow named Ajay with a thick Indian accent called from Missouri to ask a question about the Gandhi Party...

CLhVQkN.png

Edit: I see drabe and Motoki will have their nights filled with Shannon Tweed's Attack of the Groupies.

How do you know if your graphics "card" is SM2.0? What is SM2.0? The specs for Race the Sun say that is required.
Shader Model 2.0 (started with DirectX 9.0)

Unless you're running something seriously old you're fine.

I can run Race the Sun on my Intel (Sandy Bridge/HD2000) MacBook Air (2011) just fine.

Edit: Also on a 2007-era Nvidia 8600M GT

Ah, sorry. I have no idea what the "card" is (other than that it's Intel integrated graphics) because the computer is not here at work and I can't check. But one is a MacBook Air and one is an older Mac mini. I'm sure the Air would be fine, but the latter is what I'd game on more since the Air is not mine. :)

This could be bad news:

[customspoiler=New IndieGala key redemption system]From my IndieGala profile page:
vdVRbvE.png
OIMifVt.png

[/customspoiler]

One day the holy Humble Pendulo Weekly will rise and we will all ascend to adventure game heaven.

Have faith, brother.

Our savior approaches.
inorite? Buncha teases, those Pendulo folk.

Also, I facepalmed on the price in that post, since edited. I should leave this reporting of deals business to the pros.

One day the holy Humble Pendulo Weekly will rise and we will all ascend to adventure game heaven.

Have faith, brother.

Our savior approaches.
I think it's been a year since I bought the Pendulo adventure pack. Someone else needs to make the sacrifice. Apparently I wasn't enough.

It's IndieGala, what could possibly go wrong?
It's not like anyone you gift something to will see your email address and your real steam account name (not your community handle)......

EDIT: Since my sarcasm font is permanently broken, by not see it I mean they totally will see it.

Huh, GameStop now provides keys on your order page. No longer need their crappy client. Is this a recent change?
Yup. They've been rehauling their digital download store. That's one of the changes.

The rehaul is probably why there's a sale going on.

I like how the Humble store has Hammerwatch for $2, it's like a huge kick in the nuts for any poor sucker who bought it for $5 yesterday as the daily.

I like how the Humble store has Hammerwatch for $2, it's like a huge kick in the nuts for any poor sucker who bought it for $5 yesterday as the daily.
Any sane buyer got the 4-pack for $8... same price. It was also $2 on Saturday.

Not a kick in the teeth.

Radical Roach steam keys are up on Groupees.. and SURPRISE.. the game still sucks.

EDIT: LOL just as I post that the first card I got was titled "Surprise!"

Whats the deal here then? Why are all these level 0 steam accounts selling cheap 99 spirits cards at the lowest prices, and they all have hot looking girls as profile pics and they're all set to private.

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/753/258090-Souzen

Edit: my guess would be, they're bottoming the market to pick up these cards as cheap as possible, thinking they'll gain back in value later

Huh, GameStop now provides keys on your order page. No longer need their crappy client. Is this a recent change?
They (GameStop) need an option for VIEW ALL on their PC Sale page to sort by TITLE (in alphabetical order).

They got every other damn option - Best-Selling; Lowest Price; Release Date; etc.

Shader Model 2.0 (started with DirectX 9.0)

Unless you're running something seriously old you're fine.

I can run Race the Sun on my Intel (Sandy Bridge/HD2000) MacBook Air (2011) just fine.

Edit: Also on a 2007-era Nvidia 8600M GT
I remember back when games were first using SM2.0 and my GF2 MX 400 couldn't run certain games (like PoP: Sands of Time and Deus Ex: IW) b/c SM2.0 was forced. I hate to skip those games, until I bought a better PC and had a new vid-card.

I think GeForce 3 were the first NVidia cards supporting SM2.0, back in the old days.

shut up....im hoping that guy comes back that actually cares about it being updated
but how am i supposed to know? check steam? read the thread? itad? find another deals site?

there are literally no options

I remember back when games were first using SM2.0 and my GF2 MX 400 couldn't run certain games
You're so old for a toaster. Aren't you obsolete by now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back