Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Giveaway? Like with V2?

54389114.jpg

There's a -ton- of new RPGMaker and three new Comipo costume DLC packs available. The Comipo stuff isn't listed in the app's page for some reason.

104? What kind of magic is this?
414, bitches.

Edit: And completely unrelated, I'd like to add that building a new rig is fun...up until the point you have to start transferring files/programs/data. 5TB copied thus far and I know I'm going to forget something that I'll later regret.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly, I can't modify font properties with the mobile version... sorry DrR0Ck, I was being sarcastic: they're probably referring to a midweek or weekend sale, maybe a bigger developers' sale if we're lucky :)

Not that another round of AMD cards at Newegg could make any difference for me, though, as the store didn't like my McDonald's residence in New York coupled with an Italian address on PayPal...

414, bitches.

Edit: And completely unrelated, I'd like to add that building a new rig is fun...up until the point you have to start transferring files/programs/data. 5TB copied thus far and I know I'm going to forget something that I'll later regret.
Why not keep old hardrives? :p

Sadly, I can't modify font properties with the mobile version... sorry DrR0Ck, I was being sarcastic: they're probably referring to a midweek or weekend sale, maybe a bigger developers' sale if we're lucky :)

Not that another round of AMD cards at Newegg could make any difference for me, though, as the store didn't like my McDonald's residence in New York coupled with an Italian address on PayPal...
I caught on when I went back and referenced the post you were quoting. I should be able to see the sarcasm even without the yellow comic sans. If this is the dumbest thing I do today, it's a pretty good day.

Oh great, I guess we're at 10k posts now. Maybe I should make a new thread, or I could just wait for this one to explode. That sounds more entertaining.
I planted a bomb a couple of hundred pages ago. When the thread goes over 4 miles per hour, it'll be armed. But when the thread goes under 4 miles per hour...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

I planted a bomb a couple of hundred pages ago. When the thread goes over 4 miles per hour, it'll be armed. But when the thread goes under 4 miles per hour...

Reported to Homeland Security.

And Playfire.

I just can't take a boobytrapped Segway seriously.

But [customspoiler='this guy']
3900287264_54497abc4d.jpg
[/customspoiler] can. ^_~

414, bitches.

Yeah, I lost a bunch of save games when I built my new computer a while back. I should've just cloned the hard drive, but noooooooo. :p

How did you lose saves if you built a new computer with new drive/s?
New Windows install.

I didn't copy all the save game folders and didn't run GameSave Manager either, so anything that was in my old C partition and that wasn't backed up went goodbye... including my Ride to Hell savegame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back