Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Our good pals at KISS Ltd have removed Zen Fish Sim for sale and are offering refunds. 

http://steamcommunity.com/app/321310/discussions/0/613936673556689499/

Aside from being terrifyingly bad, the game also apparently included copyrighted music from A Nightmare on Elm Street as well as the anime Bleach. :lol:

And thus, a new holy grail of Steam collectors items was born.

edit: still available at gamersgate if you really want to waste seven bucks http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-ZENFS/zen-fish-sim

Our good pals at KISS Ltd have removed Zen Fish Sim for sale and are offering refunds.

Aside from being terrifyingly bad, the game also apparently included copyrighted music from A Nightmare on Elm Street as well as the anime Bleach. :lol:

Aww hell. I actually wanted that game.

I don't even think sunasun would approve...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMyrbMDVErk

Burger King's Black Burger Unboxing

:puke:
DEATHMETALBURGERS

AS BLACK AS THE DARKEST PITS OF OBLIVION YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I don't even think sunasun would approve...
Totally worth clicking on that link just to see the headline "Japan likes black buns."

edit: still available at gamersgate if you really want to waste seven bucks http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-ZENFS/zen-fish-sim
Hm. Color me shocked. The minute I saw it was from the makers of that ridiculous airline game, I knew it was bound for trouble.

Screw Zen Fish, I just want a cheap Steam copy of Deadpool.

thats-racist-thumb.jpg

What they show in that vid is more like the emo and goth burgers.

The heavy metal and death metal burgers should be double and triple meat.
The cows were smoked while still alive, then their bodies were dunked in ammonia and turned into a fleshy paste of bone, cartilage, and meat.

Brutal.

Valve released soundtracks for their games too as DLC.

So Half-Life 2 series got three DLC's. HL3 confirmed.

Edit: Beaten :(
Why no soundtracks for Counter-Strike, Day of Defeat, Blue Shift and Opposing Force?

Seriously though, I think Blue Shift and Opposing Force had a few tracks that were different from the main Half-Life 1 OST. I had the CDs somewhere.

And hooray at +5 DLC count I guess. :p Or +6 if you count Free To Play.

There needs to be a way to remove "Steam Curators" ASAP or block groups. The fact that Valve thinks it's OK to jam politically correct left wing wackos down my throat on every page is fucking repulsive.

Why no soundtracks for Counter-Strike, Day of Defeat, Blue Shift and Opposing Force?

Seriously though, I think Blue Shift and Opposing Force had a few tracks that were different from the main Half-Life 1 OST. I had the CDs somewhere.

And hooray at +5 DLC count I guess. :p Or +6 if you count Free To Play.
No Left 4 Dead soundtracks either.

Bruticis, on 24 Sept 2014 - 7:23 PM, said:
There needs to be a way to remove "Steam Curators" ASAP or block groups. The fact that Valve thinks it's OK to jam politically correct left wing wackos d (own my throat on every page is fucking repulsive.
LOLZ

While I dont have this problem, I agree that there needs to be ways to get rid of some of this new crap. The recommendations system is garbage (I'd reckon 75% of my current recommendations are F2P games Ive already tried or want nothing to do with). Curators are mostly useless and the new homepage is just ugly and even worse than it was before as hard as that may be to believe.

Contrary to Valve's beliefs there are many users who dont need their hands held when it comes to finding new games to play.

Got a Van Helsing 2 complete pack 50% discount coupon. It doesn't say that it can't be applied with other discounts
Here's an assortment of coupons I've run into that don't seem to have the other discount restriction:
50% off Nidhogg 10/2/2014
40% off Olli Olli 10/2/2014
50% off Flockers 10/3/2014
61% off 6180 the Moon 11/2/2014
50% off Windborne 8/28/2015
50% off Endless Space Emperor Edition 1/1/2016
50% off Endless Space Disharmony 1/1/2016
50% off Endless Space 1/1/2016
75% off Lunar Flight 5/30/2016

You mentioned Van Helsing (10/2/2014) and I saw Shadow Warrior posted before (1/1/2015), but a couple of those are interesting since they last so long...

Got a Van Helsing 2 complete pack 50% discount coupon. It doesn't say that it can't be applied with other discounts
Nor will there be other discounts until it expires in a week.

Contrary to Valve's beliefs there are many users who dont need their hands held when it comes to finding new games to play.
Yeah, I question some of the design and recommendation choices but, ultimately, I only go to Steam when I'm already planning to buy a specific game (or during the major sales).

edit: still available at gamersgate if you really want to waste seven bucks http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-ZENFS/zen-fish-sim
A Nightmare on Elm Street music and Bleach music? In a fish sim that is supposed to be "Zen". I want it now.

Edit: And I bought it.

A Nightmare on Elm Street music and Bleach music? In a fish sim that is supposed to be "Zen". I want it now.

Edit: And I bought it.
I'm banking on them replacing (or simply removing, because why put any effort into it?) the offending material and making it available again quite soon. Seems unlikely that they'd just say whoops and walk away from something that's not making them any money while it's gone from the storefront.

I'm banking on them replacing (or simply removing, because why put any effort into it?) the offending material and making it available again quite soon. Seems unlikely that they'd just say whoops and walk away from something that's not making them any money while it's gone from the storefront.
All the more reason to hear it now while I can.

I don't think it's coming back. Besides the sounds, there's a good chance everything else in the game (models, textures, etc.) was also stolen so there's really no salvaging it. Plus if you read the post it really sounds like they've just decided to chalk it up as a mistake and move on. They didn't actually mention the copyright violations as the reason.

EDIT: Thanks for the info, BrownDerby! Now I can play and idle for cards at the same time.

Any trick to that?  I've gotten maybe 20 sorries, of which I would recommend for Plantronics to stuff in a sack.

Hang on, they aren't even apologizing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back