Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone want a 50/50 split on the 6 dollar tier? i only want the overlord games and rise of the argonauts

done, thanks!

reddit says otherwise, can anyone confirm/deny please
Unless they have a different format for the Rebundle than the original bundle, it's 1 key per tier, with Overlord 2 being in the upper-tier key.

I guess they may have done the keys differently for the rebundle. :whistle2:k

Thanks. Guess I'll actually skip this one, unless someone else wants to go through the headache of a group buy.

Each game has it's own key in the new humble rebundle. At least for the non bta. Also comes w the soundtrack for Rise.

reddit says otherwise, can anyone confirm/deny please
Alright, a CAG confirmed they changed up the key distribution for the rebundle. Really odd of them to do, but can't say I'm complaining.

Could this mean an end to Humble keys with multiple games attached?

dZByfmb.png

hrmmm

Good $1-tier on that Weekly. $6-tier would be better if Dirt 3 wasn't a GFWL game (they say they're removing it but it still hasn't happened), but oh well.

I bought the $6-tier way back when and didn't regret dumping $2.50 for each Dirt title. Haven't played Overlord 2 yet, so can't comment on that.

$6-tier worth really depends on how much you like racing/stunt games. Have you ever played a Dirt game before?
I like racing games but haven't played any of the Dirt games. Are they arcade-like? I used to love ridge racer before the series died.

Edit: I get the verification pop-up everytime now too. Its always the same code that I have to put in as well, so I don't think they're doing a very good job if the point is to increase security.

I like racing games but haven't played any of the Dirt games. Are they arcade-like? I used to love ridge racer before the series died.
The later games in the DiRT series (2, 3, Showdown) are very arcadey. Easy vehicle handling and time-rewind gimmicks that let you instantly replay portions of the track where you may have made a huge mistake.

The later games in the DiRT series (2, 3, Showdown) are very arcadey. Easy vehicle handling and time-rewind gimmicks that let you instantly replay portions of the track where you may have made a huge mistake.
That mechanic isn't just common in arcade racing games... Forza has had it since 3 as well (although it chops down your cash rewards and whatnot and can be disabled I believe).

If it's worth anything, I've had a blast with Showdown. It's the arcadey crash-up derby/stock car racing game I've wanted for years. Tons of fun local multiplayer too.

Maybe it was one of the seasonal tourists but I remember someone here during the Summer Sale lamenting that Lara Croft & the Guardian of Light wasn't on sale.  In case you're still reading, sad game player, it's on sale on GMG for $2.49 (along with a bunch of other SE games on sale).

You want to be the female version of MysterD?!
I do not but he seems to have a great time with it so I wanted the experience for myself. Just once. Because I own no other PC games retail.

Your new avatar is a beauty! Looks expensive like top shelf superhero-wear. Is that silk? Custom mustache alteration? Did you spoder that from a real ninja? I suppose you made money off the deal and he didn't even realize he was standing naked in the street until long after you'd gone.

Holy crap, when I click on screenshots on Steam it opens them up big on the same page and gives me left and right buttons on each side to scroll through them large sized now. How long has this been a thing!?

Seriously, it used to just open up a new page with the image. It was sorta ghetto.

Holy crap, when I click on screenshots on Steam it opens them up big on the same page and gives me left and right buttons on each side to scroll through them large sized now. How long has this been a thing!?

Seriously, it used to just open up a new page with the image. It was sorta ghetto.
Enhanced Steam added that feature recently.

You actually think Valve would bother fixing up their six year old website and client's layout? Ha.

[quote name="BobbyTastic" post="11923231" timestamp="1405364037"]Cafe 0 was already in the IG Last Dream bundle, so you might already have it, even if ITAD says otherwise.

Only missing Millie and Galactic Arms Race from that bundle. Doubt they're worth the price of entry.[/quote]

I'm gonna get the bundle but I already have Galactic Arms Race. PM me if you want it.

Edit: Stupid Tapatalk making things difficult...

Anyone play Aarklash: legacy and recommend it? It looks like a type of game I would enjoy though maybe not at the price it's at right now. If I remember right it was $3 somethings in the GOG.com Summer Sale.

These are still up for grabs:

Hoard Complete
Crazy Machines 2
Gravity Badgers
Clickr
RACE On + RACE 07

Desura:
Magic Meisters
One Day for Ched
Songs of the Myrne
Pester
Int. Snooker

And I am going to give donors one more shot at these (donor only):
Gun Metal
Civ III
PID
Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
Pickers
International Snooker
Fortix 2
Bionic Dues
MacGuffin's Curse

Radical Roach
Q.U.B.E.
Sword of the Stars: The Pit
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Collector's Edition - Special DRM-Free edition with offline mode included! [unopened retail box]
Ultionus: A Tale of Petty Revenge
Inescapable

Will be away for about six hours, so plenty of chance for you guys to donate to the Seattle Children's Hospital and get on my donor list before the next big drop! Just swing by my Extra Life page right over here to get started. Every cent goes to help kids! (Not goats!)
Okay, no one asked for these, so they are now available for all! Keep them out of the hands of lurkers! Lurking and want a game? Sign up, silly! Will have a new list of games as soon as I grab a beer and start some music and change out of this spacesuit! Plenty of time for some of you folks to donate to the Seattle Children's Hospital and get on the list before these fresh games drop!

Anyone play Aarklash: legacy and recommend it? It looks like a type of game I would enjoy though maybe not at the price it's at right now. If I remember right it was $3 somethings in the GOG.com Summer Sale.
It was $5.24 at it's lowest on GOG. I own it on GOG and Steam. It looks like a game I'd really enjoy. Can't really say any more than that at this time.

Okay, no one asked for these, so they are now available for all! Keep them out of the hands of lurkers! Lurking and want a game? Sign up, silly! Will have a new list of games as soon as I grab a beer and start some music and change out of this spacesuit! Plenty of time for some of you folks to donate to the Seattle Children's Hospital and get on the list before these fresh games drop!
I'll take:

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Collector's Edition [retail box].

And thanks. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back