Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like maybe that free bundle was real afterall.

Epic Bundle now says you get it within 72 hours and now this is showing up on the GreenManGaming website.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/simulation/welcome-pack/#item-s1

I suppose put the link to the bundle back up or don't if you please.
"Check your email and use your voucher on this Welcome Pack in the check-out process - just click on 'Buy Now' to get started."

... does this mean we'll have to add a valid payment method to get this? I know some people who might be interested in this, but they don't have paypal.

"Check your email and use your voucher on this Welcome Pack in the check-out process - just click on 'Buy Now' to get started."

... does this mean we'll have to add a valid payment method to get this?
Hmm... Ugh I hope not.

Devs shouldn't be allowed to make reviews of their own games.
Honestly it doesn't bother me so much he posted a positive review for his own game, but he should disclose in his review "HEY I DEVELOPED THIS GAME SO I'M A LITTLE BIASED" instead of trying to pass it off as a review written by some random steam user.

EDIT: Also he should probably take some creative writing courses. I expect this kind of writing from someone who is still in high school.
Agree on the latter; there should be a disclaimer on the review. I mean, is there not enough space in the store page description area for them to toot their own horns? Still,
s7RD61Y.jpg
on all those shills.

And I'd cut them some slack on the writing, for getting "its" right alone. Creatives get a pass on orthography.

Last edited:
As if my Steam collection weren't big enough. Bye bye harddrive space.

Edit dammit I just realised it doesn't say controller support on the pre-order page. I hope that's just an oversight.
If you check under the system requirements it mentions this:

Additional Notes: A game controller using Xinput is reccomended for this game. (If using a DirectInput based controller, please use the driver side key configuration to adjust settings as required)

So it looks like you'll be able to use a controller for the game.

Daily Deal
Just Cause 2 - $14.99 $2.99
Just Cause - $6.99 $1.39

Weekend Deals
Age of Wonders III - $39.99 $19.99
Sniper Elite 3 - $49.99 $33.49
Sniper Elite - $9.99 $1.99

Warner Bros. Publisher Weekend
Scooby Doo! & Looney Tunes Cartoon Universe: Adventure - $19.99 $4.99
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition - $29.99 $7.49
LEGO® Marvel™ Super Heroes - $19.99 $4.99
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition - $19.99 $4.99
Ironclad Tactics - $14.99 $3.74
Hot Wheels™ World’s Best Driver™ - $19.99 $4.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 - $19.99 $4.99
Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure - $19.99 $4.99
LEGO® The Hobbit™ - $29.99 $7.49
Batman™: Arkham Origins - $29.99 $7.49
Watchmen: The End is Nigh - $4.99 $1.24
Guardians of Middle-earth - $19.99 $4.99
LEGO Batman - $19.99 $4.99
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin - $14.99 $3.74
Bastion - $14.99 $3.74
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - $19.99 $4.99
Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition - $19.99 $4.99
Watchmen: The End is Nigh Part 2 - $4.99 $1.24
Lord of the Rings: War in the North - $19.99 $4.99
LEGO The Lord of the Rings - $19.99 $4.99
Scribblenauts Unlimited - $19.99 $4.99
F.E.A.R. 3 - $19.99 $4.99
F.E.A.R. - $9.99 $2.49
LEGO® Batman 2 DC Super Heroes™ - $19.99 $4.99

For those of you that care about the GMG free bundle, I can confirm that they do send a voucher out to a new account (and it doesn't take 72 hours).

Here's the list as it appears right now:
  • Gun Monkeys (Steam)
  • Canyon Capers (Steam)
  • Sanctum (Steam)
  • Eve Online 30-day trial PLUS 4 Add-on packs:
  • Eve Colonist
  • Eve Explorer
  • Eve Industrialist
  • Eve Explorer
  • PLUS an amazing 23% off voucher just for you
You do have to go through the checkout (and list a billing address) to redeem it.

It gives you 8 codes, without actually telling you what is what (at least from what I can tell).
The second is Canyon Capers, the third is Gun Monkeys, and the fourth is Sanctum.

I'm not sure about the rest, but four are in the same format so I presume they are for Eve and I'd assume the longer one is the 23% off voucher.

i was secretly hope for a sale so that I can play the series. too bad, MI 3 and MI4 aren't not on Steam :/
Monkey Island 4 not being on Steam is no great loss. The third game is a work of art, however.

You got nothing for free? That's even better, I don't think nothing has been bundled before.
http://nothing.edwardbowden.co.uk/freecopy/

Just downvoted it.

I get that he's the developer and loves his game, but posting a positive review on his own work seems kinda tacky.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq7Eki5EZ8o

New Releases

Loadout Campaign Beta- F2P

Pro Rugby Manager 2015- $29.99

Heavy Bullets(out of early access)- $8.49  (good game, check it out srs)

Elminage Gothic- $7.99

WAKFU- F2P

Endless Legend(out of early access)- $34.99

Roundabout- $11.99

Shadowrun: Dragonfall- Director's Cut- $14.99

Early Access

Road Redemption- $17.99

Don't worry guys im gettin dat Looney Tunes. I think thats the cheapest those Watchmen games have been also.

New Releases

Loadout Campaign Beta- F2P

Pro Rugby Manager 2015- $29.99

Heavy Bullets(out of early access)- $8.49 (good game, check it out srs)

Elminage Gothic- $7.99

WAKFU- F2P

Endless Legend(out of early access)- $34.99

Roundabout- $11.99

Shadowrun: Dragonfall- Director's Cut- $14.99

Early Access

Road Redemption- $17.99

Don't worry guys im gettin dat Looney Tunes. I think thats the cheapest those Watchmen games have been also.
buy it for us jerk

For those of you that care about the GMG free bundle, I can confirm that they do send a voucher out to a new account (and it doesn't take 72 hours).

Here's the list as it appears right now:

• Gun Monkeys (Steam)
  • Canyon Capers (Steam)
  • Sanctum (Steam)
  • Eve Online 30-day trial PLUS 4 Add-on packs:
  • Eve Colonist
  • Eve Explorer
  • Eve Industrialist
  • Eve Explorer
  • PLUS an amazing 23% off voucher just for you
You do have to go through the checkout (and list a billing address) to redeem it.

It gives you 8 codes, without actually telling you what is what (at least from what I can tell).
The second is Canyon Capers, the third is Gun Monkeys, and the fourth is Sanctum.

I'm not sure about the rest, but four are in the same format so I presume they are for Eve and I'd assume the longer one is the 23% off voucher.
I wonder how quickly they'll run out of these.

Anyone played Hot Wheels? I think my son would like this game.
When I was a kid you had to buy physical hot wheels and tracks used at garage sales and the tracks were never complete so you had to use half constructed tracks that lead to nowhere and they didn't have no fancy accelerator so you had to use your hand to push your car around the track trying to bump your brother out of the way to beat him in the race.

What was the question?

When I was a kid you had to buy physical hot wheels and tracks used at garage sales and the tracks were never complete so you had to use half constructed tracks that lead to nowhere and they didn't have no fancy accelerator so you had to use your hand to push your car around the track trying to bump your brother out of the way to beat him in the race.

What was the question?
When I was a kid I had some toilet paper cardboard tubes and my imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back