Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved SotN, but the fact that it's outdated doesn't make me yearn for this PC port. One of the worst things about the console port is the low-quality sound. And frankly, having played it on PSX and then on XBL doesn't incline me to play the same story and 100% complete everything a third time.

What they need to do is remake the game. Add more levels, more skills, more bosses and the like. Maybe even make a sequel. None of this 3D bullshit, just straight-up 2D platforming perfection. THAT is the soul of the series.

I loved SotN, but the fact that it's outdated doesn't make me yearn for this PC port. One of the worst things about the console port is the low-quality sound. And frankly, having played it on PSX and then on XBL doesn't incline me to play the same story and 100% complete everything a third time.

What they need to do is remake the game. Add more levels, more skills, more bosses and the like. Maybe even make a sequel. None of this 3D bullshit, just straight-up 2D platforming perfection. THAT is the soul of the series.
this

He can't even prepare a pizza

5cGKOao.jpg
I see that the pizza is burnt and all...but who cuts pizza with a steak knife?

That bothers me more than the burnt frozen shit pizza

I buy popular console peasant games, splinter them ruthlessly between my rock hard PC Master Race pecs, then use the shards as toppings and the largest piece to cut it. The tear sauce tastes so goooood.

Sup, Ding Dongs? Almost time for Extra Life, so I have come back to diarrhea game keys all over the place.

Who wants:

• Syberia II
  • Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
  • Huntsman: The Orphanage
  • Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
  • Gearcrack: Arena
  • Stealth Bastard Deluxe
  • Cognition Episode 1: The Hangman
  • Hitman: Codename 47
  • Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
  • Fairy Bloom Freesia
  • Thief Gold
  • Etherlords I & II
  • Metal Planet
  • Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
  • Hacker Evolution Duality
  • Litil Divil

If you feel like it, you can donate some money to the Seattle Children's hospital through my Extra Life page.

Sup, Ding Dongs? Almost time for Extra Life, so I have come back to diarrhea game keys all over the place.

Who wants:

• Syberia II
  • Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
  • Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
  • Gearcrack: Arena
  • Stealth Bastard Deluxe
  • Cognition Episode 1: The Hangman
  • Hitman: Codename 47
  • Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
  • Fairy Bloom Freesia
  • Thief Gold
  • Etherlords I & II
  • Metal Planet
  • Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
  • Hacker Evolution Duality
  • Litil Divil

If you feel like it, you can donate some money to the Seattle Children's hospital through my Extra Life page.
Metal Planet please.

Edit: Thank you.

Last edited:

That's kind of what the 3 DS games were, which were great.

I see that the pizza is burnt and all...but who cuts pizza with a steak knife?

That bothers me more than the burnt frozen shit pizza
Pretty sure he said on the stream he had crust and sauce but not a lot of toppings, so I don't think it's frozen.

On Friday the 24th, I will be streaming 24 straight hours of gaming in support of Seattle Children's. You can support me here.

If I reach 800 dollars before then, I will do the entire stream in costume! Anyone who pledges 25 or more gets to choose a game for me to play for an hour! So far I will be playing Shadowrun Returns and Muffin Knight. That leaves 22 hours left where I might just do Sudokus! Help me not do 22 straight hours of Sudokus!

Also, who wants some free games?

• Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
  • Guise of the Wolf
  • Robot Rescue Revolution
  • The Samaritan paradox
  • Frozen Hearth
  • 3 Stars of Destiny
  • Dark scavenger
  • Ballpoint Universe
  • Etherlords I & II
  • Soul Gambler
  • Another Perspective
  • Dream Pinball 3D
  • Jack Orlando
  • X-Blades

On Friday the 24th, I will be streaming 24 straight hours of gaming in support of Seattle Children's. You can support me here.

If I reach 800 dollars before then, I will do the entire stream in costume! Anyone who pledges 25 or more gets to choose a game for me to play for an hour! So far I will be playing Shadowrun Returns and Muffin Knight. That leaves 22 hours left where I might just do Sudokus! Help me not do 22 straight hours of Sudokus!

• Guise of the Wolf
  • The Samaritan paradox
  • Frozen Hearth
  • 3 Stars of Destiny
  • Dark scavenger
  • Ballpoint Universe Steam
  • Etherlords I & II
  • Soul Gambler
  • Another Perspective
  • Dream Pinball 3D
  • Jack Orlando
  • X-Blades
Can I have Soul Gambler?

Thank you.

Last edited:

• Guise of the Wolf
  • The Samaritan paradox
  • Frozen Hearth
  • 3 Stars of Destiny
  • Dark scavenger
  • Etherlords I & II
  • Soul Gambler
  • Another Perspective
  • Dream Pinball 3D
  • Jack Orlando
  • X-Blades
Can I have Another Perspective please Mr Sackcrotch?

Edit: Curses ... blue balled by a blue ghost

Sent and sent. Have fun with those!

Want it for Desura?? ;)
I'd take that game for Desura if Hitler cat doesn't want it.

That's kind of what the 3 DS games were, which were great.

The GBA and DS games were all pretty good, but SotN was the better realized Castlevania; it had gameplay AND story, unlike Aria of Sorrow and Order of Ecclesia. They've strayed from the path with Lords of Shadow and its bland 3DS counterpart, Mirror of Fate. Alucard is the best protagonist the series has to offer, and I wish they'd do something more than simply sticking him in Castlevania HD, a game without any story whatsoever.

• Jack Orlando
Jack Orlando , If I may. Thank you

Actually, could I get this one?!

I got a few thingy's to give away.

Terraria

Crusader King's II

Orc's Must Die! 2 Complete

Just Quote this with what you want and it's yours.
I just got asked to go to the store real quick. When I get back if anyone's asked for any of these they will get them so don't worry.

Orc's Must Die! 2 Complete

Can I get this one?

Thanks
You've got it.

Last edited:

• Dream Pinball 3D
Pretty Please

• Guise of the Wolf
  • The Samaritan paradox
  • Frozen Hearth
  • 3 Stars of Destiny
  • Dark scavenger
  • Etherlords I & II
  • Soul Gambler
  • Another Perspective
  • Dream Pinball 3D
  • Jack Orlando
  • X-Blades
I could totally go for Huntsman: The Orphanage! Please, and thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back