Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a 50% off coupon for "Woah Dave!" which expires today at 10 or 11 am, so I figured I would get it for $0.49.

Looked like fun, and almost had enough from Steam cards to pay for it.

So I probably missed something somewhere, but is there going to be any actual SALES? Like during Xmas. Where they do sales like for 6 hours at a time? These 1 or 2 day sales are ok, I guess, but then everything else not on that list just gets a crappy generic 10-20ish percent off. Or are they just going to keep doing a handful of titles at a decent discount with everything else being poo?

So I probably missed something somewhere, but is there going to be any actual SALES? Like during Xmas. Where they do sales like for 6 hours at a time? These 1 or 2 day sales are ok, I guess, but then everything else not on that list just gets a crappy generic 10-20ish percent off. Or are they just going to keep doing a handful of titles at a decent discount with everything else being poo?
Flash Sales? No, it doesn't look like it. I expect there will be a flashier Winter Sale that may include more short-term deals and a goofy metagame.

I'm not a fan of this sale at all. I have managed to find a few things on sale at the right price but they've all been thanks to my activity feed and not the weirdly homogenous layout on the front page.

GMG has the SpellForce games heavily discounted as the Deals of teh Day

These include:

SpellForce: Platinum for 99c

SpellForce 2: Gold for $1.49

SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny for $1.49

SpellForce 2: Demons of the Past for $1.99

Get a further 20% off with the coupon code B9J1L1-0AZCS9-S0IASV

EDIT: Don't bother buying the SpellForce 2: FID Digital Dlx version, I just bought the standard one at $1.20 and it turned out to be the Deluxe version

GMG has the SpellForce games heavily discounted as the Deals of teh Day

These include:

SpellForce: Platinum for 99c

SpellForce 2: Gold for $1.49

SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny for $1.49

SpellForce 2: Demons of the Past for $1.99

Get a further 20% off with the coupon code B9J1L1-0AZCS9-S0IASV
Cheaper still if you get the Complete Pack for $4.99, assuming you have none of them.

Do you still get Viscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior for free when you purchase Shadow Warrior?
Yuss.

VCDSWBanner.jpg

Dammit Neuro - your post about Amazon's Starcraft sale got me to click the link, which then got me to click to Diablo III Ultimate and now I am considering buying that for Xbox360 or PS3 (neither of which I have started up in MONTHS)!!

Yeah I know.. PC master race forever but I really want to play D3 with a gamepad.

Edit: Apparently Blizzard will not be supporting the 360 or ps3 with future patches.  While the game apparetly totally playable as it is.. it's still a disappointing discovery.

Hey did you do some fancy cat-art ranglin' to make that picture because mine doesn't look like that. I know it was free when it was released for current owners of SW and even though the VC page has that text further down I have noticed that devs don't always update things on Steam and the listed promotions are ovah!

*tickle*

Hey did you do some fancy cat-art ranglin' to make that picture because mine doesn't look like that. I know it was free when it was released for current owners of SW and even though the VC page has that text further down I have noticed that devs don't always update things on Steam and the listed promotions are ovah!

*tickle*
Nope, no cat-art ranglin'. The copy I now overpaid for a coupla weeks ago came with the free copy of Viscera Clean Up Detail and it still mentions it on the Shadow Warrior page, so I'm just cat-assuming it still does.

Err... and were you aware you stopped tickling me? Just checking ...

Nope, no cat-art ranglin'. The copy I now overpaid for a coupla weeks ago came with the free copy of Viscera Clean Up Detail and it still mentions it on the Shadow Warrior page, so I'm just cat-assuming it still does.

Err... and were you aware you stopped tickling me? Just checking ...
Huh. Oh I see my problem now. I didn't expand the text under those special edition pictures.

*tickle + ∞*

Pretty disappointed in a lot of these sales thus far.  I WAS happy to get Shadow of Mordor (digital for PC) for $20 on Amazon.  Was really hoping to find a good price on Dragon Age: Inquisition. 

My Steam wishlist has only 21 games on it and a lot of them are on sale but not by much.  Meh.

I saw vanilla Dishonored on GMG's VIP section for 3.99 and went back to buy it...and it is gone.  Also noticed Evil Within was on the VIP section for around 16 yesterday and now it is at 25. 

Guess I will stick with playing Farcry 3 until I finish it then play Mordor. 

I REALLY want Dragon Age, damn it!!!

Edit to add:  I AM tempted to grab Starcraft 2:  Heart of the Swarm at $9.99.  Lord knows Blizzard won't ever put it lower than that.  I still have to play Wings of Liberty.

Time to unload some scraps, again.

Requirements:
  • 300 post minimum if you want to party.
  • Quote with only the game(s) you would like. You may ask for multiples, but please, think of the children.Direct PM will likely be ignored.
  • Quoting my entire post will definitely be ignored.
*Warning*
  • I still haven't been keeping my DB as tidy as I like. Just reply to my initial PM if a key/link I give you is borked.
[customspoiler=Done for now.]
[Misc.]
The Witcher 2 - GOG Gift

[Desura]
Blue Rose
Evil Quest
Face Noir

[ShinyLoot]
Gray Matter

[Steam]
Betrayer
Clans
Crusader Kings II
Dreaming Sarah
Freedom Fall
Frozen Synapse

Inside The Gear
LEVEL 22: Gary's Misadventures
Major Mayhem
Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death
Party of Sin
Pool Nation & Bumper Pack Bundle
Real Horror Stories Ultimate Edition
Realms of The Haunting
Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator
Super Panda Adventures

[Steam DLC]
Batman: Arkham Origins - The Millennium Skins Pack
Company of Heroes 2: German Commander - Storm Doctrine
Company of Heroes 2: Soviet Skin - Four Color Belorussian
Crusader Kings II - African Unit Pack
Crusader Kings II - Norse Unit Pack
Crusader Kings II - Russian Unit Pack

Total War: Rome II - Nomadic Tribes Culture Pack
Vanguard Princess - Hilda Rize[/customspoiler]

Betrayer
Can I do a lostunderwear and grab this for my daughter's account? Thank you if so, if not ... then a slightly less thankful, but still thankful thank you

Nevermind, CarnivalMadness needs this game more than my daughter.

Crusader Kings II
Crusader Kings II - African Unit Pack
Crusader Kings II - Norse Unit Pack
Crusader Kings II - Russian Unit Pack
Can I has this? Please and thank you.

Also really glad EU4 is on sale, gives me the perfect opportunity to round out the rest of the DLC since I've played close to 60 hours in the last week...

Requirements:

• 300 post minimum if you want to party.
  • Quote with only the game(s) you would like. You may ask for multiples, but please, think of the children.
    Direct PM will likely be ignored.
  • Quoting my entire post will definitely be ignored.

*Warning*

• I still haven't been keeping my DB as tidy as I like. Just reply to my initial PM if a key/link I give you is borked.
[Steam]
Inside The Gear
Super Panda Adventures
One of either of these would be great. Or both up to you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back