Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems as if a lot of the older games on Steam never receive a discount. There are a lot of older games I want to play but the fact that they are still full price years later with a small 25-33% discount is what is disappointing. It's almost like it's not a sale at all, but a two week window to buy the games (older ones especially) at the price point they should already be it.
They used to be mainstays until new popamole and indie trash took their place. Stuff like Freedom Force and Stalker were almost always 75-90% off without fail. Now you get 50% off Humble Bundle fodder.

They used to be mainstays until new popamole and indie trash took their place. Stuff like Freedom Force and Stalker were almost always 75-90% off without fail. Now you get 50% off Humble Bundle fodder.
Oh c'mon...Garys Mod is 75% off!!! That game is NEVER on sale!

Seeing that Christmas is almost here, I know a few of my Steam friends already received gifts from me but it is time to see if anyone wants some games. Let's start with the letter A and work our way from there.

Do not PM me asking for games.

I'm sure I probably have enough games for everyone. I will stop giving games away if people start messaging me. 

I'll do this is bunches and I'll message you. Just respond saying you would like one of the games listed and I will take care of the rest.

A

And Yet It Moves

B

Ballpoint Universe - Infinite

Oh c'mon...Garys Mod is 75% off!!! That game is NEVER on sale!
One of the deals sites that I frequent over here is HotUKDeals (it's surprisingly good).

The regulars were particularly excited to see Garry's Mod at 75% off.

Sometimes I wonder if we're doing this Steam thing wrong.

One of the deals sites that I frequent over here is HotUKDeals (it's surprisingly good).

The regulars were particularly excited to see Garry's Mod at 75% off.

Sometimes I wonder if we're doing this Steam thing wrong.
1) How dare you visit a non CAG deals site

2) I question whether the people excited for Garry's Mod are either a) In possession of their sanity or b) Drunks who happened to stumble upon a deals site

3) fuck Garry's Mod

Seeing that Christmas is almost here, I know a few of my Steam friends already received gifts from me but it is time to see if anyone wants some games. Let's start with the letter A and work our way from there.

I'm sure I probably have enough games for everyone. I will stop giving games away if people start messaging me.

I'll do this is bunches and I'll message you. Just respond saying you would like one of the games listed and I will take care of the rest.

A

A Virus Named TOM

And Yet It Moves

Antichamber

Antichamber

Awesomenauts w/ Cluck Costume

B

Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians

BioShock 1

BioShock 2
I should play the Steam Grinch and PM you just to rob everyone of potential free games.

BioShock 2
Please and Thank you.

A

A Virus Named TOM

And Yet It Moves

Antichamber

Antichamber

B

BioShock 1

BioShock 2
Would like to have Antichamber, thanks

A

A Virus Named TOM

And Yet It Moves

Antichamber

Antichamber

B

BioShock 1

BioShock 2
BioShock 1 please, and Thank you

Looks like Amazon is throwing out some PCDD "deals." Not a whole lot to write home about. Sonic Collection is ten bucks, Crysis 3 is four bucks, Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition is six bucks. Skyrim DLC is 6.69, but I think it was five bucks the other day. 

Edit: Metro Last Light Redux is 6.25, while Metro 2033 is 12.50

Double edit: Arcania & Gothic Bundle is 7.50  Dead Island is 3.75 Call of the Blood Dragon pack (3 call of juarez games and blood dragon) 12.50

Didn't see anything else worth even mentioning at all

2) I question whether the people excited for Garry's Mod are either a) In possession of their sanity or b) Drunks who happened to stumble upon a deals site

3) fuck Garry's Mod
Garry's Mod is pretty good if you like MP games. Some of the game modes (such as TTT) rival many of the dedicated MP games on Steam

The new 12 hour deals (unlisted italicized)

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box: $4.99 (75% off) 

EA Racing Pack (Paradise, NFS Undercover, NFS Hot Persuit, Shift, Shift 2 Unleashed): $17.49 (75% off)

Mark of the Ninja: $2.99 (80% off) **Note** Special edition DLC is also 80% off

Mark of the Ninja Special Edition: $3.59 (80% off)

F1 2014: $16.99 (66% off)

Blackguards: $7.99 (80% off)

Blackguards-Deluxe Edition (game, artbook, soundtrack, world map, dev interview videos and wallpapers): $11.99 (80% off)

Ziggurat: $7.49 (50% off)

Remember Me: $7.49 (75% off)

Didn't see anyone post the 48 hour ones, unless it was well later so: 

Bioshock Infinite: $7.49 (75% off)

Bioshock Triple Pack: $10.19 (83% off)

Infinite+Season Pass Bundle: $14.99 (70% off)

Just Cause 2: $2.99 (80% off) **Note DLC Collect $1.39 and all DLC 80-81% off**

Just Cause Collection (JC 1 and JC 2+DLC)$3.79 (80% off)

Eidos Anthology (look it up yourself): $41.59 (80% off)

Payday 2: $7.49 (75% off) **Note: Four Pack $22.49 and most DLC 75% off**

Garry's Mod: $2.49 (75% off)

Goat Simulator: $4.99 (50% off)

Assetto Corsa: $24.99 (50% off)

Age of Wonders III: $13.59 (66% off)

Age of Wonders III Deluxe: $15.29 (66% off)

Scribblenauts Unlimited: $4.99 (75% off)

Game of Thrones: $22.49 (25% off)

I've played more games this sale than I've bought. Since the gem auction, I started & finished Puzzle Agent 2, The Legend of Korra, Blackwell Legacy & Unbound, The Journey Down Chapters 1 & 2.

3) fuck Garry's Mod
It's actually very good for UK deals (obviously). I can't participate in 98% of the deals on CAG which is why I only frequent this thread and a few others.

Anyways, you're gonna like this:

Ninbox4Dec 23, 2014
Heat for Garry's Mod £1.49 ;)
brillyDec 23, 2014
garys mod.... finally
Richard HertzDec 23, 2014
Nice one OP, I've been hoping to get a decent deal on Garry's Mod for my lads in time for Christmas - HEAT!
gsquaredDec 23, 2014
Have some heat for Garry's mod alone.

A

Nah Nevermind. just give it to someone else.

Last edited:
It's actually very good for UK deals (obviously). I can't participate in 98% of the deals on CAG which is why I only frequent this thread and a few others.

Anyways, you're gonna like this:
Lmao...it's just confusing. Garry's Mod was in a bundle and it gets featured either in a daily or flash sale every time there's a major sale on steam. I just don't get the hype for it. Have those sales not been attainable in the UK?

Oh it's been available. I think the "gaming" threads are just frequented by people who don't know better or, y'know, use CAG.

I'd like to lock Mooby in a room with a PC and exclusive access to HUKD and see how long it would be before he exploded. It's the Anti-Moob.

Their PC hardware section is very good for deals, mind.

Oh it's been available. I think the "gaming" threads are just frequented by people who don't know better or, y'know, use CAG.

I'd like to lock Mooby in a room with a PC and exclusive access to HUKD and see how long it would be before he exploded. It's the Anti-Moob.

Their PC hardware section is very good for deals, mind.
What, do they love every game out there?

Yay! I got Dr. Strange from Marvel Heroes. That was the next hero I was saving up for.

I think I'll grab the Magneto bundle from Steam sometime before the sale ends. Might use the g's that come with the bundle to buy his other costume because that white costume looks really weird.

After that, there's no character that I really want. Wonder if I should spend my splinters on random heroes or get more team-ups.

I dislike this sale. Steam is not fun anymore, I guess they don't care since they are a monopoly at this point.

Where are the cards you win when you spent 10 bucks? Where are the items you win when you do shit?

I miss the first sale. I guess they fired the creative dude.

Is there a specific thing that i need to do to get the free character in Marvel Universe? Or is it just a matter of downloading the game and starting it up sometime today?

A

A Virus Named TOM
And Yet It Moves
Antichamber
Antichamber

B

BioShock 1
BioShock 2
Can I have Awesomenauts DJ?

Just an FYI to anyone out there.  I usually get spammed by Paypal offers but one actually caught my eye.  There's a $10 off $50 offer for Paypal Digital Gifts (Steam wallet cards included) that came to me this morning.  If people are actually wanting to buy things from the steam sale, might be a good way to pick up some fundage.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back