Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
So I guess I'm turning my double holiday cards into Gems. Are gems used for anything besides making Booster Packs? I know there was the auction with them. Are those auctions done often or is it a holiday thing?

So I guess I'm turning my double holiday cards into Gems. Are gems used for anything besides making Booster Packs? I know there was the auction with them. Are those auctions done often or is it a holiday thing?
Valve will occasionally have promotions where they come up with stuff to do. This is the first time gems/auctions have been introduced, who knows if there will be another one. You can hold onto them if you want in case there's another auction or turn them into booster packs.

Man, Prison Architect is on my wishlist and, even at 80% off, I'm still "eh" about buying it.  Maybe it's the whole "alpha build" thing or maybe it's the fact that it's been bundled already.  Just can't pull the trigger on it.

I am going to be the counter-point to all of the 'meh' Steam Sale sentiment. While I agree it wasn't great, I was able to find some pretty good stuff on Steam and elsewhere this holiday season. I tried to stick to 75%+ off and mostly to games that I felt weren't highly likely to be bundled soon -- of course no one knows for sure.

At the end of the sale I grabbed a bunch of well-received 75%+ off stuff that had trading cards. I figured if any of these gets bundled then I'll at least have a few cents' worth of cushion from being in the pre-bundle trading card market -- maybe knock a few % off of my final cost.

Were it not for a couple of big $ items on Steam (Assassin's Creed IV, Pinball Arcade Season 1) I would probably have spent more in non-Steam stores overall.

And now, because no-one wants to know (and it irritates some), my haul:

Bundles/Free

Angels of Fasaria

Boson X               

Cyto

Deadbreed

Flower Shop: Winter In Fairbrook

Heileen 2: The Hands Of Fate

Koya Rift

Leviathan: The Last Day of the Decade

Memories of a Vagabond

Pixel Hunter

Sacraboar

Snuggle Truck

Stick it to The Man!

The Slaughtering Grounds

Third Eye Crime               

Ukrainian Ninja

Other Storefront Purchases

Blood Knights

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Complete

Desperados 1

Hearthlands

Might & Magic X - Legacy Digital Deluxe

The Amazing Spider-Man Bundle

The Banner Saga

The Cursed Crusade

Rocket Knight Comp   

Steam Store Purchases

Assassin's Creed Black Flag Gold

AstroPop Deluxe

Beyond Gravity

Broforce

Chuck's Challenge 3D

DLC - Hero Siege - The Karp of Doom (DCE)

DLC - State of Decay - Lifeline

Dungeon Defenders Eternity

Dyad

Gone Home

Halo: Spartan Assault

Happy Hereafter

Metal Slug X

Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition

Moonbase Commander

Need For Speed Shift 2

Pinball Arcade: Season One Table Pack 

Prison Architect Standard

RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe

RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack

RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum

R.U.S.E.               

Season Match: 1-3

South Park: The Stick of Truth - Complete

StuntMANIA Reloaded

The Treasures of Montezuma 4

The Wolf Among Us   

Gifts (given/received)

Don't Starve Together Frontier Pack

Shannon Tweed's Attack Of The Groupies           

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Zeno Clash 2 Special Edition

Don't turn them into gems. In fact don't ever turn any trading cards into gems. At most you'll get 20-30 gems per card. Sell the cards and just buy sacks of gems from the marketplace if you really want them (usually sell for about $.50 or so a bag).

And yeah, the only thing they're being used for now is making booster packs. Which isn't too shabby if you've got games with somewhat valuable cards that don't require lots of gems to make. For example I only need 667 gems to make a booster for Agarest: Generations of War, but those cards usually sell for $.18 to $.25 a piece (give or take).

Don't turn them into gems. In fact don't ever turn any trading cards into gems. At most you'll get 20-30 gems per card. Sell the cards and just buy sacks of gems from the marketplace if you really want them (usually sell for about $.50 or so a bag).

And yeah, the only thing they're being used for now is making booster packs. Which isn't too shabby if you've got games with somewhat valuable cards that don't require lots of gems to make. For example I only need 667 gems to make a booster for Agarest: Generations of War, but those cards usually sell for $.18 to $.25 a piece (give or take).
But since I'm new I can't sell until Jan 11th and the cards disappear tomorrow... I figured I didn't have a choice.

So for standard game cards, everyone just turns the games on and let's them idle so you get all the card drops without playing?

I am going to be the counter-point to all of the 'meh' Steam Sale sentiment. While I agree it wasn't great, I was able to find some pretty good stuff on Steam and elsewhere this holiday season. I tried to stick to 75%+ off and mostly to games that I felt weren't highly likely to be bundled soon -- of course no one knows for sure.

At the end of the sale I grabbed a bunch of well-received 75%+ off stuff that had trading cards. I figured if any of these gets bundled then I'll at least have a few cents' worth of cushion from being in the pre-bundle trading card market -- maybe knock a few % off of my final cost.

Were it not for a couple of big $ items on Steam (Assassin's Creed IV, Pinball Arcade Season 1) I would probably have spent more in non-Steam stores overall.

And now, because no-one wants to know (and it irritates some), my haul:

Bundles/Free

Angels of Fasaria

Boson X

Cyto

Deadbreed

Flower Shop: Winter In Fairbrook

Koya Rift

Memories of a Vagabond

Pixel Hunter

Sacraboar

Snuggle Truck

Stick it to The Man!

The Slaughtering Grounds

Third Eye Crime

Ukrainian Ninja

Other Storefront Purchases

Blood Knights

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Complete

Desperados 1

Hearthlands

The Amazing Spider-Man Bundle

The Banner Saga

The Cursed Crusade

Rocket Knight Comp

Steam Store Purchases

Assassin's Creed Black Flag Gold

AstroPop Deluxe

Beyond Gravity

Broforce

Chuck's Challenge 3D

DLC - Hero Siege - The Karp of Doom (DCE)

DLC - State of Decay - Lifeline

Dungeon Defenders Eternity

Dyad

Gone Home

Happy Hereafter

Metal Slug X

Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition

Moonbase Commander

Need For Speed Shift 2

Pinball Arcade: Season One Table Pack

RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe

RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack

RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum

R.U.S.E.

Season Match: 1-3

South Park: The Stick of Truth - Complete

StuntMANIA Reloaded

The Treasures of Montezuma 4

The Wolf Among Us

Gifts (given/received)

Don't Starve Together Frontier Pack

Shannon Tweed's Attack Of The Groupies

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Zeno Clash 2 Special Edition
yeah, i was disappointed some of the stuff i really wanted didn't get a higher discount, but i found more than plenty of stuff to buy. i don't like the direction they've gone in with so many early access titles being featured, but i was okay w/the sale overall

But since I'm new I can't sell until Jan 11th and the cards disappear tomorrow... I figured I didn't have a choice.
Oh, I didn't realize you couldn't sell them yet. Then yeah that might be the best bet I suppose.

How many holiday cards do you have anyways? I might be willing to trade you something for them.

My haul since the sale started(note I was only on Steam for about a week before it officially started). I held off on most of my purchases because of the start date leak and wasn't active in the Gem Auction.

ITEM ACQUISITION METHOD
Bioshock Retail
Racer 8 Retail
Half-Life 2 Steam Store
BattleBlock Theater Steam Store
DayZ Gift/Guest Pass
PixelJunk Eden Retail
Gone Home Steam Store
Dear Esther Retail Retail
DuckTales Remastered Gift/Guest Pass
Enclave Steam Store and Retail Key Retail
East India Company Gold Steam Store and Retail Key Retail
KnightShift Steam Store and Retail Key Retail
Knights and Merchants Steam Store and Retail Key Retail
Pirates of Black Cove Gold Steam Store and Retail Key Retail
Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold Steam Store and Retail Key Retail
Two Worlds Epic Edition Retail Retail
Far Cry Franchise Pack Steam Store
Bully: Scholarship Edition Steam Store
Garry's Mod Steam Store
A Virus Named Tom Comp With soundtrack Retail
Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition Retail
RIP Trilogy Retail Retail
Scourge: Outbreak Ambrosia Bundle Retail
The Cameron Files: The Secret at Loch Ness Retail
Third Eye Crime Retail
Snuggle Truck Retail Retail
Penguin's Arena Retail
Sacraboar Retail
Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon Retail
Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary Retail
Dracula: The Resurrection Retail
GTA Complete Pack (NA) Steam Store
Hitman Absolution: Elite Edition (ROW) Steam Store
Saints Row Ultimate Franchise Pack Gift/Guest Pass
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army 2 Steam Store and Retail Key Retail
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Retail
How to Survive - Storm Warning Edition Steam Store
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (UK) Retail
Rocket Knight Comp Retail
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons Retail
Canyon Capers Retail
Dead Space Pack Steam Store
Fallout: New Vegas Steam Store
Mass Effect Collection Steam Store
Red Faction Complete Bundle Retail
Contagion Retail
Clickr Retail
Afterfall Insanity Extended Retail
NiGHTS into Dreams Retail Retail
Lifeless Planet Steam Store and Retail Key Steam Store
The Stanley Parable Steam Store
Just Cause 1 + 2 + DLC Collection Steam Store
Legacy of Kain Collection (ROW) Steam Store
Amnesia Collection Steam Store
State of Decay Steam Store
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Going East! Steam Store
State of Decay - Breakdown Steam Store and Retail Key Steam Store
State of Decay - Lifeline Steam Store
Slender: The Arrival Steam Store
Deadlight Steam Store
Scratches Steam Store
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Retail

A few of those were Bundled, Gifted, or given out on here. Anyone that sent me a game or did a code drop on here, I'd just like to say Thank You!

And again JFlex98 F You!

I'm also gonna post my haul also because I like seeing what everybody got so everybody who doesn't like it can go shove it get spankseyd spanksy

Blood Omen 2: Legacy of Kain

Bulletstorm

Castlevania Lords of Shadow

Chuck's Challenge

Dark Messiah of Might/Magic

Darksiders 2, Season pass, Argul's Tomb, Death Rides

Ghostbusters: The Video Game

Gunz N Zombies

Hero Siege

How to Survive

Kairo

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

Metro Last Light Redux

Penumbra Collectors Pack

Puzzle Agent 2

Quake 4

Rush

Saints Row IV

Salammbo: Battle for Carthage

SIlent Hill Homecoming

Sim City 4

Spate

Stick it to the Man!

Super Meat Boy

They Bleed Pixels

Walking Dead Season 2

I agree with this as well. Don't get me wrong, it was probably the worst winter/summer sale in years but even then I thought there were still a lot of good deals to be had. Really the most disappointing thing for me was lack of any sort of meta game (I don't count that stupid gem auction). I have a lot of games and stick pretty close to 75% or gtfo and I still found lots of good deals. I think while this sale might have lacked huge discounts on newer or extremely popular games I think it was pretty decent for getting some good deals on other stuff that was still highly rated but maybe a bit under the radar or out of the mainstream.

Sacrifices to the Bundle Gods:

Gunhound 2.99 USD

Shadowgate 4.99 USD
Shadowrun Returns 1.49 USD
Spelunky 2.99 USD
Monster Loves You! 2.49 USD

Stuff I'll probably never play:
Moonbase Commander Steam Store and Retail Key 0.89 USD
Tomb Raider ROW 3.99 USD
Talisman: Digital Edition - Gold Pack - PC $15.00
Assassin's Creed II: Deluxe Edition 4.99 USD
Saints Row IV Game of the Century Edition 7.49 USD

Stuff I was excited to get:
Unity of Command Trilogy Bundle 7.49 USD
Metal Gear Rising 5.99 USD
Mount and Blade: Warband 3.99 USD
Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition 4.49 USD
Ghostbusters: The Videogame 1.99 USD
Democracy 3 4.99 USD
Democracy 3: Social Engineering 1.24 USD
Dominions 4 Steam Store and Retail Key 8.74 USD
Car Mechanic Simulator 3.74 USD
The Wolf Among Us 6.24 USD
Railroad Tycoon 3 2.49 USD

Magic 2014 - GOLD GAME 6.79 USD

DLC I'll probably never play and only bought because I'm OCD:
Sanctum 2 Season Pass 2.39 USD
Tomb Raider: Tomb of Lost Adventurer 0.59 USD
Hero Siege - The Karp of Doom (Digital Collector's Edition) 1.24 USD
The Walking Dead: 400 Days 1.24 USD

Grand Total: 110.95

Not a lot of regrets this sale either. I wanted to get Brothers and Rogue Legacy but I felt like I already bought too many things that might end up in bundles. I also kind of regret not getting Assassin's Creed Black Flag when it was 75% off.

DLC I'll probably never play and only bought because I'm OCD:
Fave category because I'm that guy, too.

Also, were there any good glitches? I remember classic glitches like Dishonored GOTY for $3 or Sleeping Dogs for a buck (or something stupid). It's the only reason why I check in on the dot...

Mine as well join in on the haul post stuff, think it might be the first sale, since I started posting on here, I'm not the person with the smallest list haha. 

Cosmic DJ

Dead Bits

Democracy 3

Door Kickers

Frederic: Evil Strikes Back

GEARCRACK Arena + Soundtrack

Hitman Contracts

Hitman: Blood Money

Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death

Real World Racing: Miami DLC

Ridge Racer Unbounded

The Stanley Parable

The Walking Dead Season 2

The Wolf Among us--Amazon

Unholy Heights

Blood Money and Contracts finally added so I don't have to dust off the PS2 to play them any more. I'd probably picked up Car Mechanic Simulator and one or two other games had they gone on sale more towards the end, was still foolishly hopeful stuff I wanted more would actually go on a good sale. 

Spent about $30.10 of real money, though those purchases bumped me over the amount required to get cash back so really be $9.10 or so if you get technical and all that jazz. 

Just a really dull sale to me. The end of Russian trading, larger time window between flash/voting sales, already having most of the good games that got nice discounts, good bundles happening more frequently and no meta game really killed most of my usual excitement. I did get a few things though...

Steam

Valiant Hearts $5.99

GMG

Dirt Showdown $2.92

Lost Planet 3 $7.80

Deadfall Adventures $3.20

Thanks for posting this. I wasn't aware of it and I have so many games in my library with card drops left.

I was cleaning up my Groupees profile and found some keys that may or may not have been used here they are:

Gorky 17

DPNR8-K33VG-4FI6G

Enclave gold 2012

ATZ2R-LQ7RC-NE3YW

Aeon Command

R8QZG-JZD9R-P0GTK

The 39 Steps

5JMD5-TEHXL-B7AZ4

Ampu-Tea

9V3Q3-AVMHI-KW4WF

This was the worst sale ever in terms of entertainment. I really enjoyed refreshing the site in 8h cycle in search for a glitch. The community choices finally meant something, but 2/3 times it was countereffective. Why would I buy a game now which I know the devs/pubs agreed to sell cheaper, but it isn't on a proper sale? There will be plenty of midweek/weekend/daily deals to discount them deeper before summer sale disappointment.

I must admit that my buying manners heavily changed because of Russians. I pretty much bought everything from them since 2012. Now when I see 75% off discount, it's still not enough for me, because of too high MRSP/chance of being bundled... and backlog.

Yeah, backlog.

Everyone here has one. Most of you bigger than mine (I've got only 1055 games). In about 1,5 year I'm going to become a MD, so this is my last year when I probably have enough time to play games I've already should have played/finished. Every +1 game I want to play in near future is a kind of burden for me.

I've only bought Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance during this sale.

Deck the hauls:

Spelunky

Kings Bounty: Dark Side

Metal Gear Rising

Tomb Raider Legend

Postal 2 Complete

Ghostbusters: The Videogame

Full Spectrum Warrior

Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers

Jedi Academy

Jedi Knight II Jedi Outcast

Don't Starve Together

and The Last of Us Remastered on ps4 (sung like a partridge in a pear tree)

Can we go back to the Nuclear Throne discussion please. Where have all these theoretical copies come from? And how do I get one?

Are we talking about ... *shudder* visiting the Trade thread?

Can we go back to the Nuclear Throne discussion please. Where have all these theoretical copies come from? And how do I get one?

Are we talking about ... *shudder* visiting the Trade thread?
Developer gave an extra copy to everybody who owned one already. Needed to own the game before 2015 for the free copy. He mentioned it sometime around mid-December that he was going to do this.

Developer gave an extra copy to everybody who owned one already. Needed to own the game before 2015 for the free copy. He mentioned it sometime around mid-December that he was going to do this.
Thank you.

*dons biohazard protection suit*

*opens door to Trade thread*

I have a complete set of cards for the Holiday Sale 2014 Badge if any CAG regulars still need to craft it. 

First person I recognize that PMs me gets them. Jflux need not apply. 

As is customary after the sales, my haul ( I deviated from the normal 75% rule and also fakeybro'd):

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

Euro Truck Sim 2 Going East DLC

State of Decay - Lifeline DLC

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Grim Dawn

Bulletstorm

Wolf Among Us

Walking Dead Season 2

Saints Row IV Upgrade Pack

Legend of Heroes TiTS

Far Cry 4

Postal 2

Lords of Xulima

Transistor

Red Faction Armageddon - Path to War DLC

Banner Saga

Also still deliberating on Dungeon of the Endless looks good but also looks like bundle fodder, also still pretty upset the Ys games didn't get a bigger discount.

Man, now that I think about it, I would have picked up Black Flag too if I would have known I was going to have so much card money left over.  Oh well...it'll be $7.50 soon enough.

Man, now that I think about it, I would have picked up Black Flag too if I would have known I was going to have so much card money left over. Oh well...it'll be $7.50 soon enough.
Just wait for better sales on other games you want.. or fakeybro something you'd actually play.

I don't know why so many people are impatient with card money. I've got $111 steam wallet left over and I've barely bought anything from the sale.

Well... turns out that I spent $120.94 during the sale. Embarrassingly, almost $40 of that was on myself. :dunce:

So we're talking about what we bought:

-Torchlight II

-Freedom Planet

-Metal Gear Rising: Revengance

Definetly expected to get at least two or three more off the wishlist, but nope.jpg

I don't know why so many people are impatient with card money. I've got $111 steam wallet left over and I've barely bought anything from the sale.
What if Valve closes tomorrow and I lose all my GabeN Funbux?

simpsons_i-and-s_money.jpg

MY FART IS CALLED THIS WAR OF MINE.

I ONLY POSTED THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO BRAG ABOUT MY SNAKEYBROING.

I GET TO BACKLOG THIS GAME IMMEDIATELY.

YOU DUMBASSES HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL BUNDLE.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I actually ended up picking up more than I thought I would this year.  Part of that was from being gifted gabenbux and kinda felt obligated to spend it on stuff I'll actually play (maybe).  So here's this year's haul that everyone's dying to see.

Steam Auctions

Appointment with FEAR

Avadon 2: The Corruption

Blood: One Whole Unit

Blood II: The Chosen

Kingpin - Life of Crime

Platformines

Steam Store

Dark Souls

Don't Starve

Dungeons of the Endless

Endless Space + Disharmony

Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Going East DLC

Game Dev Tycoon

Ghostbusters: The Video Game

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - Season Pass DLC

Moonbase Commander

Road Redemption

Shadowrun: Dragonfall - The Director's Cut

State of Decay - Lifeline DLC

Sword of the Stars: The Pit - Juggernaut DLC

Talisman: Digital Edition

Nuuvem

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate HD

LEGO The Hobbit

Sim City 4 Deluxe

Sonic CD
Sonic Generations - Casino Night DLC

Other Stores

Blackguard: Untold Legends DLC

CS: GO

LEGO Lord of the Rings

Might & Magic X - Legacy

Talisman: Digital Edition - Season Pass

Santa

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham

Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth

Absolute worst sale ever!!!

Having said this, I went in planning to spend a few bucks and grabbed quite a bit.

In no particular order since the start of the sale; some from Steam, some from Nuuvem, a few from GMG, some bundles, and Spodered a few:

Eador. Masters of the Broken World - Allied Forces
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Trucking Fan DLC Bundle
The Blue Flamingo
Coldfire Keep
Bionic Heart
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Going East!
South Park The Stick of Truth - Super Samurai Spaceman Pack Steam Store and Retail Key
South Park The Stick of Truth - Ultimate Fellowship Pack
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Ridge Racer Unbounded Bundle - Thanks for the recommendation, Ashes!
Faerie Solitaire
Mars: War Logs Retail
Wasteland 2 - Classic
Child of Light
Child of Light: The Golem’s Plight Pack
Deadbreed
BundleStars Born 2 Race bundle
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - Revelations DLC
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - Relic Rune Pack
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - Dark Dracula Costume
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - Armored Dracula Costume
Europa Universalis IV DLC Collection (Sept 2014)
Salammbo: Battle for Carthage
Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy
Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy
Transistor
Hacker Evolution: Hardcore Package Part 2
Bad Rats: the Rats Revenge (ummm... thanks Waggles?)
Cobi Treasure Deluxe
Alien: Isolation - Corporate Lockdown
Super Meat Boy
SpellForce 2 - Demons of the Past
Spelunky
The Walking Dead Season 2
Sam and Max: Seasons 1-3
The Wolf Among Us
Bulletstorm
Phoenix Force
R.U.S.E. DLC 3 - The Pack of the Rising Sun
R.U.S.E. DLC2
R.U.S.E.
Beast Boxing Turbo Steam Store and Retail Key
Dynamite Jack Retail
Prelogate
Deep Dungeons of Doom
Fighting Fantasy: The Forest of Doom
Skara 
Assassin's Creed Black Flag Digital Gold Edition 

Auction wins:
Dungeons: The Dark Lord
Sacrifice
Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land
MirrorMoon EP
Gunspell
Nation Red

Even the worst of Steam sales is better than a birthday for me.  I did buy a few things for a bit more than I would in past sales, but I'm really happy with how I have grown my backlog.  During the sale, I passed 1500!  I may even play a few in 2015.

Edit - In retrospect, I really enjoyed the auctions and these were some of the best deals to be had.  If only I had figured this out before I crafted most of my gems into booster packs...

I'm torn.

This sale really was one of the worst in memory. I mean, it actually led me to buying a bunch of stuff that *gasp* wasn't even 75% off!!

But... The auction was definitely up there with the best of them, though likely because, even near the end, so many users disregarded it as a gimmick, and refused to take part. I got a bunch of great looking indies for really cheap, and hopefully, most won't be bundled for a while yet. I'm hopeful that Valve will pull out another auction during future sales, but I worry how they might ruin it, as they so often seem intent on doing.

But I'm hopeful. Here's to the next shit sale, you cheap assholes! I'm sure it will be terrible!

Haul

Auction

See No Evil

Shadow Blade

Platformines

KR-17

Bedlam

Super Game Jam

PixelJunk Eden + Soundtrack

Glare

Proxy Blade Zero

Super Comboman

Magnetic by Nature

Over 9000 Zombies!

The Counting Kingdom

Disney-Pixar Brave

Disney Mega Pack

Onikira - Demon Killer - Contributor's Pack

Store + Gifts

State of Decay - Lifeline

Ghostbusters: The Videogame

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Crypt of the NecroDancer

Monster Challenge Circus

Freedom Planet

Freedom Planet

Pinball FX2 - South Park Pinball

Winterbottom

Season Match 1-3

Dungeon of the Endless - Pixel Pack

Cold Fear

Shovel Knight

My haul:

GMG:  Dishonored and Skyrim complete versions (just for the DLC I didn't get from the Gamersgate 2012 Bethesda New Year collection)

Gamefly:  Call of Duty Ghosts, FFXIII Lightning Returns, and Drakengard 3

A new year and a new giveaway contest. Funny entries will get a bundle fodder game and the grand prize will get three of them.

Reply to this line and tell me: What game in your Steam library best describes your last fart.

Rules: must be a thread regular with lots of posts or have the same avatar as me, must be right handed, if color blind must be of the tritanomaly variety, must own Bad Rats, must not own Lost Planet.
Hey Travathian, when are you planning to announce the winners? The suspense is making me gassy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back