Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wish you would all stop making me hungry for burgers.  It's too damn cold out to get in the car and run for fast food and I have nothing thawed.

I'm still in a good mood from the win so I grabbed a key for the open alpha for Grimoire Mana Storm for those of you too lazy to provide your own spam email address. But I hate filthy lurkers so the same rules apply for my other giveaway. If you want it first request by someone with 350+ posts gets it.

So here's some drops in celebration of the Illini knocking off a top ten team without the player that leads them in scoring, rebounds, and steals.

Must have 350+ posts or be a regular. In which case you probably meet the post limit anyway. Quote the post with the game you want. One per customer.

Draw a Stickman Epic

Fieldrunners

Fieldrunners 2

Greed Corp

Grimoire Mana Storm Open Alpha Key

Ittle Dew

Organ Trail

Skyborn

To the Moon

Edit: Hard to edit in a quote
I'm busy whoring myself out to Tremor, so I'd appreciate an excuse to be lazy. Open Alpha key pls.

Nevermind, someone already hooked me up.

A McDouble? I thought it was Five Guys.
Orders-a-McGangbang.jpg

The prices will be lower during the sale, the list shows the games during the sale.. not the prices.

The Ys games are worth picking up if you don't have them.. but most of us should have them by now
I can't stand anime/anime art style...Im tempted to pick up Ys though I've heard so many good things about those games.

Apparently if you own Shadows of War, you should have received an extra gift copy in your Steam inventory. It says it's region restricted but seeing how it's a bundle game, I don't know if there are really any restrictions on it if you activated via key.

Apparently if you own Shadows of War, you should have received an extra gift copy in your Steam inventory. It says it's region restricted but seeing how it's a bundle game, I don't know if there are really any restrictions on it if you activated via key.
I gave mine to ShadowEX/Bun so at least 'Murican to 'Murican is fine.

I have no idea about giving it to redditors.

I think it might just be some generic message that only really applies if commies or the po' countries get it, part of that whole thing setup to cut off the Russian gravytrain of trading, but who knows?

Which bundle was that? Only 11 of my friends own it, so it can't have been in any common one.

Which bundle was that? Only 11 of my friends own it, so it can't have been in any common one.
Flying Winter Bundle and IGS

The guy I got mine from has his location on his Steam profile set to Japan, however I have no idea if he actually lives there.

in all fairness deadbits is totally not worth cancer, let alone something as crazy as remembering passwords
That's why I can never be quite thankful enough about my friend getting me to start using LastPass.

Well, you know, up until the day they get compromised while I'm asleep or something.

I just got a free copy of Gravity Ghost in my inventory, and I apparently own it. Was it in some sort of bundle?
No bundle I can see, and nobody in my lists owns it (which includes some whales). Looks like you're supposed to get an extra for pre-ordering, and one guy even got 3, supposedly.

Oh, I know. I moved from one of those Phenom II X4s this summer not because of the chip being a problem, but because it was sitting on a AM2+ motherboard and only had 4GB of DDR2 ram.. The anniversary edition Pentium I moved to is only dual core, but overclocked extremely well and handles everything I've played as well or better than the Phenom II did. Also, it was dirt cheap and the board will take one of those shiny i5s or i7s with no problem.
*Pentium Bro-fist*

The G3258 is the ultimate CAG CPU. I've been incredibly impressed with the Anniversary Pentium so far. It's remarkable value for £42.

:whee:

If you do, be prepared!

8wxvSFS.png
I would call this game "shameless", but that's not quite adequate. Not only do the developers of this game have no shame, but they've gone out of their way to make sure that all the players also have no shame by the time they're done with the game.

Which will probably be about three minutes.

Just went into the garden and found these codes for er...  Grass Simulator

F5DPM-XB4PV-XVCD6
P45KF-TKJJR-INLTT
D364V-JGLVB-VV4YH
CCI9W-3RGPF-CMZDA
ZRM2T-XX60D-QMMTG
GRN3P-X6MKV-86LVN

EDIT:
I'll sure just like myself, there'll eventually be a point when your PC ages and you'll also have to look into upgrading.
We all go through this.
I doubt it. I just buy new parts because I get bored with the old ones and give them to the Bethesda Mission or I put them in a box labeled better than MysterD's PC. ;)

Just went into the garden and found these codes for er... Grass Simulator

F5DPM-XB4PV-XVCD6
P45KF-TKJJR-INLTT
D364V-JGLVB-VV4YH
CCI9W-3RGPF-CMZDA
ZRM2T-XX60D-QMMTG
GRN3P-X6MKV-86LVN
Well I just violated my New Year's resolution of no more grass. Thanks

Oh noes! Missed out of the free grass!

On the bright side, some future Bundlestars bundle now looks 10% more attractive.

Whilst in the garden, I noticed the cat has killed a mouse.

Poor mouse, RIP.

GQ99P-QWL6R-JCKR8
T5MMN-MVKV4-WN0RT
9MXMX-PZXGQ-I8BPI
NBLI3-RDE70-V6E5V
BLE9C-4RZD9-JVNZK

Sadly I must have missed that bundle and therefore no extra key to giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back